Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Jun 2008 at 9:34 AM
Default What do you do to the evil mascots?
The cows, they are the enemies of the university you are in. They get their ass kicked by, well, everything(they got 0 body points, while the good mascot has 10). They piss people off. What do you do with them?

Well, since a cow mascot went and flirted with one of the female sims, my other sim went and he slapped the cow, of course, I guess this was female(the cow). So, since then, my 2 sims there, kill cows with a gun. Yeah, and make everyone that is selectable hate the cow(good old insim can do that).

And that cow that flirted with one of my sims, she got shot by the person she was flirting with. Other cows, depending on the gender, gets shot by someone from the same gender.

If I do reinstall the game, I might try to count how many cows got attacked/shot.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 12th Jun 2008 at 9:40 AM
Got a dorm full of playable sims but I've never seen the cow mascots other than the downloadable costumes. I need to play Uni more. lol
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Jun 2008 at 9:44 AM
I seen them, sometimes, like what I said, since that incident, most cows that enter, get shot.
Site Helper
#4 Old 12th Jun 2008 at 12:39 PM
I just get a group study session going then make them selectable and get them to join. They usually end up stuck there for the rest of my college stay because "Study" was user directed, and nothing else overrides it.

Or I borrow the cowplant from the secret society if they get one of my sims mad enough to want to drink them.

I did have one very nasty sim who got along so well with a cow mascot that they got married, but that's another story.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
#5 Old 21st Jun 2008 at 12:24 PM
moveObjects on :smash:
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#6 Old 21st Jun 2008 at 1:02 PM
My daughter makes a flat roof and puts the evil mascots on there to die a slow death! You need a hack to make them mortal now though.
Scholar
#7 Old 21st Jun 2008 at 3:30 PM
I have a vampires can kill hack, so I just get Max or Milo Spencer, my vampires, to come over then influence them to kill them
Field Researcher
#8 Old 21st Jun 2008 at 7:31 PM
My cow got stuck at the edge of a dorm lot once. It just stood there frozen in place, so I used 'Move_Objects on' and deleted it. I haven't seen it since!

I don't know if it's actually gone from my game entirely, but it never shows up on any lots anymore. Which is fine by me. That was one annoying cow.
Alchemist
#9 Old 21st Jun 2008 at 9:36 PM
What do I do to them?

Check below:

Muwahahahah!

There is this hacked cow mascot trophy head by Windkeeper I think that if you put it on your lot, cows come over, get shocked, cry and nearby sims pull out the repoman gun while they beg for mercy on their knees, before running away.

Fun fun!

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
#10 Old 21st Jun 2008 at 10:26 PM
I influence them to do my sims' assignments and term papers. Sometimes they even finish the term paper before they leave. Why kill the annoying NPCs when you can turn them into a help?
Theorist
#11 Old 22nd Jun 2008 at 5:44 AM
If they come onto the lot that reminds me I forgot to fix TwoJeff's visitor controller, so I click the active Sim to spawn the controller then ban them from the lot for all eternity (or at least until that bunch of Sims is out of Uni and the next are in), then I use the teleportation shrub to remove them from the lot.

I don't see much point in killing them and letting another spawn to take their place. I just get irritated with myself for forgetting to ban them and letting them spawn at all. And if I have them do my Sims' assignments and write term papers, what's my Sim going to spend their time in college doing? It's dull enough there as it is without them working on stuff.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 23rd Jun 2008 at 9:42 AM
I like to torture and make other sims hate the Cows. If I have a mean enough simmie, I direct them to 'annoy' (or more!) any Cow that comes near them.
#13 Old 23rd Jun 2008 at 10:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rufio
I influence them to do my sims' assignments and term papers. Sometimes they even finish the term paper before they leave. Why kill the annoying NPCs when you can turn them into a help?

Yes, I often do that.

Lately I have had one household that hired a maid and the cow tends to harass the maid. I have never noticed that before. Maybe some file got corrupted or something.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 27th Jun 2008 at 4:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Misty

I don't see much point in killing them and letting another spawn to take their place. I just get irritated with myself for forgetting to ban them and letting them spawn at all. And if I have them do my Sims' assignments and write term papers, what's my Sim going to spend their time in college doing? It's dull enough there as it is without them working on stuff.

Quoted for truth. One thing I have never been able to do is play a Uni sim and make a total slacker out of him or her. There's so much time to use in Uni I have a tough time not getting Sims on the Dean's List. I suppose I could make a personal challenge of it. Create like a Romance or Popularity sim and try to have them get by on the work efforts of NPC's
Original Poster
#15 Old 27th Jun 2008 at 6:17 AM
Say, where can I get the hacked trophy, I also plan on torturing them, maybe make them starve and get frozen or heated to the point of freezing/burning.
#16 Old 28th Jun 2008 at 12:24 PM
You people are all so mean! What have the poor cows ever done to you? Actually maybe better to not answer that!

For the most part, I'm content to just let them be. Often I'll influence them to do ridiculous things like flirting with a sim they have a terrible relationship with, and that sort of thing. (mind you, they seem to like doing that sort of thing by themselves!) I do have a romance sim who's unofficial goal for her entire stay at uni was to woohoo as many people as she could. I think she managed about 15 in the end, and one of them was indeed a cow mascot. Meanwhile her actual boyfriend was back in Pleasantview, blissfully unaware, but that's another story...
Field Researcher
#17 Old 29th Jun 2008 at 2:17 AM
One good word for the cow mascots: with the Merola's Mind Control Mirror I saw that they badly want to have friends, but they have 1-2 points of nice, and are forced to behave bad. It's a terrible suffer for them, to be rejected all the time. So, have a pity - or befriend them, or delete them with Moveobjects on....
Forum Resident
#18 Old 29th Jun 2008 at 2:30 AM
Let's see, it's annoying when I have two sims who are meant to be, but then a cow comes over and ruins that and gives them a stupid memory!.

So what do I do? Either put them in a pit and make them tsya there, during winter they freeze. Or a put a cowplant with them and let them meet thier maker. The only sims that benefit are the ones who aren't taken and want to whoohoo or make him into a slave.

My Sims 3 Random Legacy Challenge: The Amberstones
http://amberstonelegacy.blogspot.com.au/
Field Researcher
#19 Old 29th Jun 2008 at 5:39 AM
I love those cows. I usually influence the llama mascots or the cheerleaders to write term papers, but the cows I leave to their own devices. They make college interesting!

One of my recently graduated Sims has chemistry with one, and he's been calling her a lot, so I may very well wind up actually having one as a playable soon. I can't WAIT to see what their children are like, considering they're both very mean.
Test Subject
#20 Old 1st Jul 2008 at 7:26 AM
My llama mascots usually take care of my cows for me. Though I kind of want to set it up so they fall in love sometime instead of beating each other up. It'd be fun.
Top Secret Researcher
#21 Old 4th Jul 2008 at 7:56 PM
I change them into a normal sim.....they are ugly (...some are) then make them attend our Uni.
Or I beat 'um up....either.
If they harm my Sims then they get teamed on.

So long, my luckless romance
My back is turned on you
I should've known you'd bring me heartache
Almost lovers always do

Alchemist
#22 Old 5th Jul 2008 at 1:21 AM
I kill them with twojeff's visitor controller. No weird mascots in my life!! Yay!
#23 Old 11th Jul 2008 at 7:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ForcedDj
The cows, they are the enemies of the university you are in. They get their ass kicked by, well, everything(they got 0 body points, while the good mascot has 10). They piss people off. What do you do with them?

Well, since a cow mascot went and flirted with one of the female sims, my other sim went and he slapped the cow, of course, I guess this was female(the cow). So, since then, my 2 sims there, kill cows with a gun. Yeah, and make everyone that is selectable hate the cow(good old insim can do that).

And that cow that flirted with one of my sims, she got shot by the person she was flirting with. Other cows, depending on the gender, gets shot by someone from the same gender.

If I do reinstall the game, I might try to count how many cows got attacked/shot.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
#24 Old 11th Jul 2008 at 3:19 PM
The Cow mascots are usually the evil one, but in one of my greek houses the llama mascot was harrassing and starting fights with everyone =/ I usually let them stay but now I ask the cow to leave immediately and sometimes I do the same with the llama
#25 Old 11th Jul 2008 at 5:49 PM
Weird, I've played a lot of Uni and the Cows and the Llama always become my friends.
Page 1 of 4