Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 1:58 AM
Default Sims 1 to sims 2 project
hello!!! modders
im working in a huge project i want to bring each and everyone of the sims 1 lots and neighborhoods i cant do this myself so i need pacient, dedicated, really good modders so anyone that loves the sims 1 if you are interested in helping me with this wonderful project PM me i need the following modders.

bodyshop geeks- to bring every sim of TS1 to TS2.

neighborhood- creators to bring TS1 neighborhoods to TS2.

custom objects- creators to bring back all the objects of TS1 to TS2.

build mode customizers- anyone who can create something of the build mode is welcome.

lot creators- seriously do you think is easy to create all the lots by myself and theres better lot creators than me thats for sure.

it wont be easy it will take a lot of time but the pay woths it the pay is making other persons game better or funnier if you want to help the money pay is 0$ but the real good thing is that you can make others happy.

you decide if you are in or you are out bye think about it.
i think it will be a huge sucess
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 2:18 AM
http://www.sims2wiki.info/wiki.php?...ms_1_for_Sims_2
Most of the lots and build content has already been done.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#3 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 7:33 AM
And this is not the place for this - if you want to organize a group project using folks from this site - go over to Project Proposals and read carefully

http://www.modthesims2.com/forumdisplay.php?f=436

You must be able to contribute to the project, if you can think of some aspects that haven't been done or haven't been done well, so work on your creating skills

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Locked thread | Locked by: tiggerypum Reason: wrong location, and not a full project proposal