Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#151 Old 18th Sep 2010 at 1:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Roseblossom90
I miss this game *so* badly. I had a Night Elf Hunter that I adored. *sadface*

Same here, I had a Night Elf, only she was a druid, I really loved her
...Then my free trial subscription finished and I had no money to keep up the account, in that period I guess the character is gone, now, but I still have the game installed. Maybe someday I'm going to revive my subscription XD

I really loved WoW. Could play for a very short time, but it was totally nice! (Even if I hated chatting with other players XD always ran away when someone approached, lol... don't ask me why, I don't know XD).
Advertisement
Inventor
#152 Old 25th Sep 2010 at 8:44 PM
Just got back into WoW after a 6 month long vacation from it. I've got to say the Operation Gnomergan questchain was really a lot of fun to do

Glad the Gnomes and the Trolls get their old homes back, and i'm eagerly awaiting Cataclysm.

The Grumpy Old Gamer's Blog

~Life is like a box of chocolates, just when you're enjoying it, you choke on it.
Top Secret Researcher
#153 Old 25th Sep 2010 at 9:22 PM
Got my characters and my some 130k gold to go back to.

Depending on Cataclysm looking okay I might go back. Though the thought of buying up stuff to sell because of the transfer gold limit is putting me right off...

TS3 aliens? Finally! Now give us OFB and proper apartments, damnit! - EA, you are breaking my heart. - I give up.
Instructor
#154 Old 13th Oct 2010 at 9:39 PM Last edited by SimJymm : 14th Oct 2010 at 12:04 AM. Reason: more info...
WOW, the latest patch for WoW just went active, it's 4.0.1. It's a big one both in size (4.76 GB) and in MAJOR changes. Read all about it here... http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/t...cId=27189089680

Enjoy!

More info:
well after the initial patch download there's another download of about 1.4 GB for the updated"Cataclysm" Launcher... I hope everyone has enough disk space.

They call me The Seeker.
I've been searching low and high.
Lab Assistant
#155 Old 15th Oct 2010 at 3:20 PM
I'm probably more addicted to World of Warcraft than I am to The Sims 2, tbh. Sad, I know.

Patch 4.0.1 also meant that my resto shaman feels like a holy paladin and I get to never ever run out of mana, it's a hoot. /dance
Test Subject
#156 Old 20th Oct 2010 at 8:51 AM
hey guys i am not very familiar with wow,Recently i have started to play..I have completed my 11 lvl..I am very happy to play the game.....
Instructor
#157 Old 23rd Oct 2010 at 1:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by moni2010
hey guys i am not very familiar with wow,Recently i have started to play..I have completed my 11 lvl..I am very happy to play the game.....

At first I was going to say "Welcome to WoW" but then I noticed your signature, a link to a site called "buy wow accounts" ?!? Sorry, I could be wrong; but this smells a bit phishy.

They call me The Seeker.
Instructor
#158 Old 24th Nov 2010 at 9:01 AM
A month has passed and my have things changed in Azeroth.

Deathwing has rained down destruction and the lands have been forever altered (until a future expansion?)

New races are still waiting on the release of Cataclysm, but old races get new classes. Trolls can now be druids for example and they get their own starting area.

A lot of new creatures are roaming the lands and a few can be tamed as new pets.

There are a multitude of new flight paths and the new flight path in Exodar will allow flying to both Teldrassil and the mainland.

I'm having a blast with this latest patch. Have Fun people!

They call me The Seeker.
Test Subject
#159 Old 24th Nov 2010 at 2:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimJymm
A month has passed and my have things changed in Azeroth.

Deathwing has rained down destruction and the lands have been forever altered (until a future expansion?)

New races are still waiting on the release of Cataclysm, but old races get new classes. Trolls can now be druids for example and they get their own starting area.

A lot of new creatures are roaming the lands and a few can be tamed as new pets.

There are a multitude of new flight paths and the new flight path in Exodar will allow flying to both Teldrassil and the mainland.

I'm having a blast with this latest patch. Have Fun people!

Does the new patch allow you to fly in the old world or do u have to wait until you get the expansion? :o
Instructor
#160 Old 24th Nov 2010 at 4:10 PM
No it doesn't let you fly yet, I was hoping it would be put in with this patch. Blizz seems to be adding a lot of new stuff every patch so it may be in next Tuesday's patch (I'm thinking there will be one).

Archeology isn't in yet too. I did see some odd ore like nodes in the water that fills 1000 needles, I'm thinking they might be future dig sites since they are near a very wet Centaur village.

They call me The Seeker.
Lab Assistant
#161 Old 24th Nov 2010 at 10:46 PM
The two most entertaining things in patch 4.0.3a so far has been: 1) going to the Stormwind keep and clicking Anduin Wrynn with the sounds on... his voice is the silliest thing I have ever heard. 2) Doing the same thing with the princess in Ironforge - her Scottish accent's just a little bit over the top.

Kinda horrible that you have to discover dungeon entrances to queue for them. :/ Who actually bothers going to the instance entrance these days?!
Scholar
#162 Old 29th Nov 2010 at 7:33 PM
My WoW Account got hacked for the second time recently--this time when my actual gameplay time had expired! I assume this meant the hacker used a sampler time card or whatever.

In any case, the account was frozen--which is kind of redundant, considering there's no actual time on it--and I had to go through the trouble of sorting the whole issue because I wanted to play Starcraft II uninterrupted.

I've heard there's a lot of stuff going on now--I'm tempted to buy a month and take a look, but honestly, I could do the same thing just by going online for free, and I doubt I want to go through the hassle of playing again, between full-time graduate school and working. And to hell with putting down another $50 or whatever for another expansion, just so I can pay them for a few months. I am not that interested by a long shot.

I guess I've outgrown WoW. The second Diablo III drops...hah, I'm in. If they promised me a chance to get Warcraft IV, I'd probably pay obscene amounts for the latest expansion.

"We're on sob day two of Operation Weeping-Bald-Eagle-Liberty-Never-Forget-Freedom-Watch sniff no word yet sob on our missing patriot Glenn Beck sob as alleged-President Hussein Obama shows his explicit support sniff for his fellow communists by ruling out the nuclear option."
Lab Assistant
#163 Old 19th Dec 2010 at 8:30 PM
I used to play WoW, I had a lvl 54 druid tauren but I get bored of MMO's real fast...I got cataclysm and I have a lvl 12 gob

oh you don't say? Oh You Don't Say!? OH YOU DON'T SAY!?!? Wanna know who it was? They didn't say.
Test Subject
#164 Old 22nd Nov 2011 at 7:13 AM
If i talk about the game of world of warcraft then i will say this is best game which i am playing at the time. I purchased its account and then starts to play. My friends also wants to beat me in the game....

-----------------
veronica mars watch with Full the unit episode list here without any downloading online.

Page 7 of 7