Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th May 2005 at 4:37 AM Last edited by Loverat : 23rd May 2005 at 12:22 PM.
Default Fallingwater is being built PROPERLY!
Hi everybody! I am beginning to build Fallingwater - Frank Lloyd Wright's most celebrated building!!!
Enclosed are a few screens of it
All of it is perfectly replicated from the real building and it will soon be available at Hope to see some people downloading it

Edit: If your house is good enough for people to see pics of and for you to link to - then it must be good enough to upload here. Please read my Build Announcement - we don't allow the site to be used as an advertising space for your Exchange content.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 15th May 2005 at 4:40 AM
Thanks for sharing. Please post the address to your simpage with your ID in it instead of the "mysimpage" that just takes whoever looks at it to their personal page.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 15th May 2005 at 4:42 AM
post it here too!
Original Poster
#4 Old 15th May 2005 at 5:46 AM
Sorry, my screen name is sebrat13wildcat
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 15th May 2005 at 7:04 AM
Very nice house. You are doing a beautiful job.
Original Poster
#6 Old 16th May 2005 at 2:44 AM
The building is now available partially furnished - come and download it if you want! My adress and screen name are above
Locked thread | Locked by: ThreadMover Reason: Outdated / No Replies