Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 6:03 AM
Default TS2Enhancer help
I downloaded the trial version of TS2enhancer and it installed just fine but when i tried to open my neighborhood it said unknown character format i dont know what it means or how to fix it does anyone know what i should do
Advertisement
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#2 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 8:41 AM
You will need to contact the author
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 3:03 PM
i did that but they didnt reply and im startin to get upset
Test Subject
#4 Old 2nd Nov 2006 at 5:57 AM
problem is they nevr fully updated it for OFB so its way out of date..
#5 Old 2nd Nov 2006 at 7:25 AM
I am afraid that Rick Halle's availability has always tended to go in spurts over the years he's been known to Simming. It's not generally known why. People should take this into account when purchasing.
Test Subject
#6 Old 2nd Nov 2006 at 3:54 PM
Hi yellowfeather: Rick Halle's latest Enhancer version only supports OFB. If you have Pets installed, it won't work with it. Most likely the 'unknown characters' are your dogs and cats!

Cheers :D
Test Subject
#7 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 10:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SimTripps
Hi yellowfeather: Rick Halle's latest Enhancer version only supports OFB. If you have Pets installed, it won't work with it. Most likely the 'unknown characters' are your dogs and cats!

Cheers :D

and doesnt fully support OFB at that, ;-p
Test Subject
#8 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 6:58 AM
Well you know what??? I'm kinda mad at that too! I've had the enhancer for a long long time and this is the only time that I don't see the update for the new EP.... I've been naeeding that so I can restore my skins because my PC crashed and my downloads are gone.... I'm waiting patiently but goodness.
#9 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 9:29 AM
He may be unwell again. I wish Rick all the best, but at the same time, it's probably time to pass it on to our friends that if they buy the tool they may not end up getting the value they expect.