Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 2:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by coltraz
That Peggy hair is interesting. I wonder why she released it with bits messed up though.

This is Peggy we're talking about...
Advertisement
Scholar
#27 Old 28th Jun 2009 at 11:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pirukorui
So I just managed to play the game with the hair for more than 2 seconds because I deleted the cache files. But since they always come back, my game crashed again, so it does have something to do with those files, I suppose.
Is there a way to disenable the cache files to come back?
I'm so annoyed by the choice of hair in this game atm. D:

You can't stop the cache files from being generated, they're info from the game your playing. This has nothing to do with them, it's the hair you have to get rid of, it just isn't done right for it to work.

Someone will find a way to make hair, until then you'll have to be patient like the rest of us, unless you want to give it a go

Quote: Originally posted by Syera
This is Peggy we're talking about...

lmao. I got a few of her hairs for sims 2, they looked great in the pics but in CAS when you turned the sim around, the back was all matted and horrible.
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 29th Jun 2009 at 1:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fluttereyes

lmao. I got a few of her hairs for sims 2, they looked great in the pics but in CAS when you turned the sim around, the back was all matted and horrible.

some peggy's sims2 meshes are great! mm....maybe i should say payable-meshes
In my opinion the wanted to be the first page with a new hair as far as they can. But they forget make something with quality
People that downloaded the mesh and had problems could re-download it in peggy again. But i tested it and it doesn't looks great in the game
Page 2 of 2