Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#551 Old 20th Feb 2024 at 3:22 PM
Well then it is back to the 50/50 to find the problem per my other post.
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
Original Poster
#552 Old 20th Feb 2024 at 3:26 PM
Yes, I linked to the wiki tutorial for that also. But they should start a thread in the help forum as this thread is for discussion of my methods for opening premade worlds, and this problem has nothing to do with that so it's off topic.
Test Subject
#553 Old 20th Feb 2024 at 7:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CardinalSims
It's highly unlikely to be a mod, and more likely to be another world or an issue with the launcher data in DCCache. Do generate a fresh The Sims 3 folder and install it from that point, and if the problem persists feel free to make a thread on the help forum that Simsample linked There are likely a few decent fixes for this, but they do require narrowing down the cause first.

It is a mod (says in the doc) cos I removed all mods from the folder and slowly added some back and it was working fine. I haven't narrowed down which mod though. Sorry for wasting ya'll's time haha
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
Original Poster
#554 Old 20th Feb 2024 at 8:03 PM
You're not wasting our time- we are willing to help, but it would be great if you'd make a thread in the help forum as I indicated here instead of posting here about it, as this thread is about editing premade worlds.
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#555 Old 22nd Feb 2024 at 9:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kanpuro
I did run the game without any mods, and the save appeared, but this is not an ideal route to take.

@kanapuro You need to post in help regarding your issue, as it appears to be a cc issue.
Page 23 of 23