Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Mar 2015 at 10:20 AM
Crowns for kids?
I know I'm probably one of the last people who still plays this game, what can I say, I love it. Because I love it so, I recently re-installed it on my new computer, managed to finally get it to work with damn Windows 8, and now I'm going about gathering up all my beloved CC. But I was wondering, has anyone converted the monarch hairs with the crowns to fit the children? I hate that my little princes and princesses don't have tiaras and crowns, it's bad enough they don't have decent clothing and look like all the other children in the town, I'd like some way to make them stand out as better than the peasants.... Man, I really need to stop watching GoT lol.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 4th Mar 2015 at 12:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BlindingEchoes
I know I'm probably one of the last people who still plays this game, what can I say, I love it. Because I love it so, I recently re-installed it on my new computer, managed to finally get it to work with damn Windows 8, and now I'm going about gathering up all my beloved CC. But I was wondering, has anyone converted the monarch hairs with the crowns to fit the children? I hate that my little princes and princesses don't have tiaras and crowns, it's bad enough they don't have decent clothing and look like all the other children in the town, I'd like some way to make them stand out as better than the peasants.... Man, I really need to stop watching GoT lol.

I didn't find any hairstyle for TSM with crown, especially for children. I can give you the link to 1 converted hairstyle with circlet by Peggy for girls - LINK
Maybe it's better than nothing.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 22nd Oct 2017 at 12:55 AM
Hi !
I converted this hairstyle with tiara. Hope you like it.

Little Princess Hair
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 5th Nov 2017 at 5:01 PM
Maybe someone will be interested.

I have converted accessory tiara by Severinka for children. It's not a crown, of course, but still.
You will also need the mod - DeeDawg's Improved Edit In CAS, all explanations are given in my blog.

Enjoy!

Accessory Medieval Tiara for Children by Severinka - for TSM
Screenshots