Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Feb 2010 at 3:31 PM
Default Help! Adjusting roof slopes....please read
First off, I want to say this: I'm not looking to adjust individual roof slope angles. I'm adept at that.

What I am looking to do is this: Notice how CFE can warp walls? How do you warp roofs? I've seen it done, like the lovely Fairy House from Black0rchid.

https://thumbs2.modthesims.info/img/...airyhouse_1.jpg

I know the back roof was used with flooring, but the front 2 roofs appear to have been warped.

Can anyone tell me how it is done please? Thank you so much

No, u can't haz cheezburger
Advertisement
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#2 Old 20th Feb 2010 at 3:38 PM
Those are not warped, those are a different type of roof –*pagoda roof, which came with WA or the 1.7 (I think) base game patch.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Feb 2010 at 3:43 PM
Yes, I know of the pagodas. They're nice, however, in her pagoda roofs there is a slight bump in the curvature....Here's a picture of what I mean
http://tinypic.com/r/23h9c86/6

Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 20th Feb 2010 at 3:45 PM
Also, if you look at the end of her roofs, they curve downward, not upward.

Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#5 Old 20th Feb 2010 at 3:57 PM
Change the angle of the pagoda roofs to make them curve the other way.

(Please do not doublepost – there's an "Edit" button underneath your posts that you can use when you want to add something)

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 20th Feb 2010 at 3:55 PM
Thank you.