Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#376 Old 23rd Dec 2017 at 6:30 AM
Dewclan
My clan is called Dewclan after the many flowered bushes that make up the walls of their camp. The clan lives in a lush territory that has a small pond, known as the Olive Oasis, due to the single giant olive ttee that grows from the island in the center. Fog is very common in the clan. However, the place os still lush. This is why Mintstar decided to settle here. Even with little light, it thrived. He hopes his clan will thrive just as easily there.

~ALLEGIANCE~
LEADER:
MintStar ~ A muscular tan tom with darker tan tripong his legs, back and face. His tail is stubbed and his ears flopped. Gray patches show through his fur ever so slightly. His eyes are a mint green in color and seem to glow with their forest spirit's magic.

DEPUTY:
N/A

MEDICINE CAT:
N/a

WARRIORS: [1/♾]
GooseFeather - a fluffy, thick, cream shecat with brown points. Her eyes are brown.

QUEENS: [0/5]
N/A

APPRENTICES: [0/♾]
N/a

KITS: [0/10]
n/a

ELDERS: [0/15]
N/A

Deceased/Starclan: [0/♾]
N/A

PROPHECIES:
N/A

RELATIONSHIPS:
~ Mates ~
MintStar & GooseFeather

~ Siblings ~
N/a

~ offspring ~

LITTERS:
N/A

~~~~~~~~~~
Mintstar recently went looking around our lovely town to check out local cats. He ran into a group of loners [Fog, Jake, cattail, rabbit, ferret, and Lilly.] Who were living under the porch of a teoleg nest. A long chat with them, and all six expressing interest in joining his neely formed clan, left thr tom wondering, who would be best joining his clan? After a long way home. He arrived at night. His mate, GooseFeather, came running toward him, worry shown in her eyes. He quickly assured, "i'm fine, i merely left to look around" the shecat released a breath of worry and asked hom what happened. He told her about the loners and their talk. She asked him what he knew about them. "The shecat, Rabbit, was very smart. Surprisingly agile as well. She explained to me she was the one who got their food currently. As for the others, Jake seemed to be their leader. They listened well to him. Ferret was very.. unsure. He seemed distrusting of me and kept his distance for the most part. Lilly and cattail were fairly talkative. Lilly seemed excited and cattail noticed i had fleas and helped me get rid of them. He seems to know herbs very well." He explained with a sigh. The tom sighed. "Maybe we should talk? Perhaps i can help you sort out who would be best to have join?"the shecat asked, earning a nod. The two talked for a while. However, at the end, she shifted her topic from who should join to Kits. "When will we have kits? We've been mates for almost twenty-five moond now. And i want to be able to see my kits in our clan." The tom sighed at his mate. "Goosefeather, we don't have a clan yet. We must wait until there are more cats, cats who can help defend those kits." She offered a sigh and slunk away. The tom soon layed on hos den and fell asleep. Whereas goosefeather lay in jer nest staring up at the sky.

MintStar practicing hunting

GooseFeather practicing hunting

Goose and Mint's important chat
Screenshots
Advertisement
Test Subject
#377 Old 27th Dec 2017 at 9:22 PM Last edited by Flight's wings : 1st Jan 2018 at 1:47 AM.
Finally had time to post

Sadly I had lost all of my clans Splashclan, Prickleclan and my first clan Birdclan, man I'm going to miss them. I'm not sure how but for some reason the game crashed and lost all of my files, so I had to create a new clan, well clans. Right now there is about five clans, each filled with different culture, personality, and ranking. I'll explain some in this post and later posts.

Okay lets introduces some kitties!
The Russian blue tom is the leader of Owlclan the cat, which his name is Ripplestar, He is probably scolding the ginger tabby she-cat in front of him, who's name is Sunstrike, about an prank or nasty comment she said about one of the queens. By the way Sunstrike's an birdwatcher which is an ranking i'll explain as I type once i'm done introducing all the rankings.

Now say hello to two of my favorite kitty's in this clan. The Owlclan deputy Amberblaze (the dark ginger she-cat) and Badgerstripe. Who is an grounder. I think there talking about battle tactics since that their favorite topic to talk about.

Next is Crookedfur who is known for his messy and fluffy fur, which is a wonder how this got the deputy as his mate. Maybe it's his goofiness. He 's an birdwatcher

Now let's meet the sprite of the land her name is Cherryears, She very bubbly, and an all around cheerful kitty who looks at the bright side of things

This is Littlefeather he is wise and a pretty calm cat, which is a purrfect match for his lazy mate, who I will introduce later. He is an grounder

Now meet the Queens, The Blue grey she-cat is Seawatcher who is Littlefeather mate, and she is a lazy and chill cat which she show through her parenting, Seawatcher is an grounder just like her mate, The she-cat she grooming is Leafbreeze, and Leafbreeze was my attempt of making an Fawn tortioshell here a picture of what they look like https://www.pinterest.com/pin/104216178851253510/
Not sure if I got the look right but I think she looks cute and sweet, by the way Leafbreeze is the opposite of Seawatcher she frankly worries and frits after her kits and keeps a very close eye on them, and much rather prefer that her kits stick close to her and stay in the nursery until their at least six moons, but even she knowns that's unrealistic. Despite her worrisome attitude she an grounder.

Now the cute little kits in front of the queens are kits they found at their border, from what they can tell their mother was protecting her kits, since not too far away from her kits, she was found dead. This kits are super cute and remind me of tortioshell points (Or Siamese) here a link http://www.thaicats.com/index.php?article_id=36&clang=1

Okay so the kit playing with the moss ball is Fernkit, she shy at first but once you get to know her she pretty playful, and enjoys showing off her competitiveness. Her favorite cats to hang out with is of course Seawatcher, Littlefeather and Crookedfur.

The cat that similar to her but has a more thicker coat then her is Swiftkit who is very boastful and proud so far his favorite cats to hang out with is Seawatcher, the grumpy Badgerstripe, Amberblaze or Ripplestar if they are available

And as for the ginger or cream point she -cat her name is Rosekit and she is the sweetest out of the bunch, and enjoys collecting little items such as beetles, or the rare shiny rocks or stones they get in the forest, Her favorite cats to hang out with is her foster parents Badgerstripe and Leafbreeze, Cherryears, and Dawnpool.

As for Dawnpool she is the clan's medicine cat but right now she is currently gone to the moonstone and won't be back until tomorrow. So no picture for her. but she an Orange tabby she - cat with green eyes.

Now let's talk about the clan and their rankings

I would say this clan isn't an ancient clan like the clan seems to boost since they are only the second generation of cats. Anyway these cats are known for there strong and powerful legs, which helps them jump from tree to tree, and their amazing eyesight. they have this tradition where each kit that turns six moons old must give their mentor an feather before they are made an warrior. depending on the bird they got the feather from, can have different meanings such as if they got an feather from an cardinal it means your future is bright. Another tradition is that all apprentices must know how to climb trees and use the trees as a means of attack.

But before the kits can do all that stuff, the kits have to decide one thing weither they want to be an grounder or Birdwatcher. An Grounder are cats that prefer to stalk in the tunnels, while Birdwatchers are cats who hunt both on the ground and in the trees. Each role has their pros and cons. Along with risks.

The clans all have a cat that is head of this or that. Right now Amberblaze is both the head of the Birdwatchers, and Littlefeather is head of the grounders. The head cats task are mostly scouting out territory, observing the conditions of said territory like if their is too few prey or too many weak trees for the cats to jump on, checking the other clan cat's territory to see if their are any weakness of the borderline, and each Quarter - moon the heads have a private meeting away from the clan to discussed their findings.

The following posts will be from different clans, I think the next one I'll talk about is either Lilyclan or Lightclan (who I might change their name)

Anyways these are my new cats and I hope you enjoy them
Lab Assistant
#378 Old 3rd Jan 2018 at 2:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kiri1109

Because aww

#SwiftSnail [es a joke aha]
#Blacklily

Anyway, i may start with my own later?

You don't need permission to start a challenge, just do one whenever you want! I think we would all appreciate another set of updates, speaking on behalf of the current people doing this.
Test Subject
#379 Old 3rd Jan 2018 at 8:11 PM Last edited by Flight's wings : 20th Jan 2018 at 2:33 PM.
Okay let me introduce you to are second clan out of five, their clan name is Lilyclan, the clan of beauty and grace

Meet the leader Whitestar, She is the mother to Littleswirl and Pikepad and mates with Duckstream. Also the Leader of Lilyclan, Whitestar is an friendly, Sweet, and Understanding leader on the outside, on the inside she secretive, Sneaky, and manipulative. Using these three dangerous traits to get what she wants, She may act like the perfect leader, but she has some motives that not even her own mate knowns. But despite that she not an bad leader, she often puts her clan first like any leader would and always checks up on all the cats, including an certain pregnant she - cat.

Say hello to Goldenshade, the deputy of Lilyclan and my failed attempt to make an Amber tabby cat ( Here an link to what they look like and explains everything about them http://messybeast.com/amber-russet.htm) Goldenshade is probably checking on their new queen Ravenstep, who was an cat abandon from their two - leg and was found near a road crying, Whitestar took the Kitty - pet in who her name at the time was Night, They later found out she was pregnant with kits, and they been taking good care of her, she later decided that she wanted to change her name as a way to abandon her kitty - pet life. The father of these kits are unknown. As for Goldenshade she more of an calm observer cat not in the same way Whitestar is, she just likes to see how her clan - mates are doing and can often be seen checking on them along with the heads.

Now meet the medicine cat Swiftears, Unlike all the current medicine cats Swiftears lacks confidence maybe because he was never trained to be an medicine cat to began with, you see Swiftears was an warrior before he was made an medicine cat, the reason why he medicine cat is because the medicine cat before Swiftears died from an badger attack, and since Swiftears was the cat that not only spent the most time with the previous medicine cat, he also helped the medicine cat with herbs, and sometimes with patients, any herb the medicine cat didn't have Swiftears would get it, To the clan it was almost like Swiftears was made to be an medicine cat, and when the medicine cat died, it was a no brainer who should be the next since the previous medicine cat never took an apprentice, Swiftears was the closest thing to an medicine cat.

Lets meet the two Spirit of the land cats Duckstream and Littleswirl

Duckstream is the black and white tom, who is quite the charmer and the other cat charmer is Eveningsoar, He my attempt of making an Ginger (Or is it called red?) Point. These two are the most handsome cats in the clan, Eveningsoar can often be seen flirting with she -cats or trying to boost his brother Swiftear's confidents. As for Duckstream he mostly talks to Littleswirl or that weird fairy creature that seems to love flowers and seeds to plant by the streams, but dispute her weird interested she does provides the clan something that no clan has, healing fish, maybe that new clan has some healing fish but they could never master the skill that their sprite of the land has.

Say hello to Littleswirl, who is very cheerful, but mute, yes he is an cat who can't speak, so he mostly speaks in body movements such as an flick of an ear, or an swish of his tail. he the type of cat you can lean on and let lose of your problems, which he wouldn't mind. He also enjoys sole hunts so it's rare for him to go on an patrol full of cats unless there some danger like foxes or badgers on the territory.

Okay now let's meet are Dry - hunters
Let's began with Mothtail, she isn't drinking the water, but she a very spiritual cat (I guess that the cat version of religious) and sometimes talks to the medicine cat about signs or omens. She is best friends with Birchflight and Brightriver

Meet Brightriver the Head of the Fish - catchers she the brown and white she-cat, and Birchflight who is the head of the Dry - hunters. And these two love to brag about who would win in a fight or who the best hunter, so you can often see them pouncing, or play fighting with each other.

And Let's meet the Pikepad he is an Fish - catcher and right now there isn't too many there only him, Brightriver, and Leappaw who is still in training. But thanks to the queen they found she has been wish to help the fish -catchers by adding another member to the group. Pikepad is the mentor to Ravenstep and has been enjoying her company even if she very talkative. and get distracted. But he is proud of the cat he training. and he very careful when training her since she a queen. Right now she has caught five fishes total! Which Pikepad is proud of, He may want another apprentice. Pikepad is an bit hot temper at first but once you get to know him better you can see he just an sweet fluff - ball and loves to train.

Unlike Owlclan these guys have three apprentices! So welcome Frostpaw she is the most recent apprentice right next to Thunderpaw. And she mostly like to talk to the other she-cats like Mothtail or the higher ranking cats, then Thunderpaw or Leappaw mostly because their too rowdy for her liking, she often comes off as a snob, but graceful, well - disciple, well - behaved cats. She always trys to sleep in the queens, elders, or medicine den since they have the best nests. Her mentor is Mothtail which means she training to be an Dry hunter.

The last two Apprentices are Thunderpaw the light brown tabby tom and Leappaw the grey spotted tabby tom. Thunderpaw, is an very prideful and boastful cat who loves to brag about how he did this or that weither that true or not depends on the cat he bragging to. He comes off as high in energy and daring. As for Leappaw he more of a logical thinker and loves scouting or spying, which all apprentices are required to do when they get a certain age or part in their training. As Leappaw is the closest to getting his warrior name out of all of them since he the oldest, but he would be getting an assignment anytime soon until he learns some more advanced moves. Thunderpaw mentor is Birchflight, so he another apprentice training to be an Dry hunter while Leappaw mentor is Brightriver, which might explain his willingness to accept Thunderpaw's hare - brained challenges. That at least what I think is going on in this picture, Looks like Thunderpaw dared Leappaw to maybe fight him and he quickly regretting his choice. While Leappaw probably beating the tar out of him. I love these two.

Okay I'm pretty sure that everyone. Now lets talking a bit about this clan and their rankings

I would say these cats are the Fourth Generation of cats so they are the second oldest clan. They are known for of course their grace, and agile. They come off as almost perfect clan. Which they like to keep it that way. Ever since the first leader all cats are expect to be well - behaved and disciple when they face any clan cat. but if it's just your clan - mates then you can act crazy for all this clan cares. As long as you protect, feed, and the follow the rules of the clan then you will fit right in with Lilyclan. An clan with an almost perfect reputation, right they may use to their advantage.

Now we have two new rankings just like all the other clans. We have the fish - catcher or the dry - hunters. The Fish - catchers are cats who are not afraid to dip their paws in the water, which may or may not be poisoned. from time to time thanks to two-leg's throwing waste. But luckily it has slow to almost an stop thanks to another two-leg placing an weird shape leaf that on an stick. Ever since then almost no two - leg comes here, sometimes you may catch them throwing something in the streams. which is when the cats go to an different pond or stream to fish. But that doesn't mean the waters are safe, you may encounter dangerous fish like an trilobite, which is very poisonous and depending on the quality of the fish it could kill an cat immediately. But if the cat has got the feline fisher (I think that's what the achievement is called when a cat has collected 20 fishes), then they have trained hard and long enough to prevent an bite from the deadly sewer trilobite fish. All fish -catcher apprentices are required to have to have this. Another thing about these cats is that they know which stream contains the most rarest and best fish for healing. something that no other clan knows.

Now let's talk about the dry - hunters
These cats prefer to stay on the land than struggle to get a fish into their grasp let alone get killed by one. But hunting on the land isn't all they do these cats are trained to scout and sneak around their territory, or go on to another clan's territory to spy on them when needed, so these cats may be the first one's you meet in battle, since they are always prepared. mostly because this land can be homed to many creature including foxes and badgers which they seen mostly during Leaf-fall or Greenleaf.

I think I'll do Lightclan (I still don't no how I feel about that name) next until next update
Test Subject
#380 Old 6th Jan 2018 at 1:00 PM Last edited by xAppleglow : 7th Jan 2018 at 12:14 AM. Reason: oops
Default im gonna do a update yay
I am sorry i am not posting updates I have completely lost motivation and had started playing TS4 and other stuff

BUUUUUT

I will try and do a milleniumly update today or next week (Even though there is school soon ;w; )
Test Subject
#381 Old 7th Jan 2018 at 2:32 AM Last edited by xAppleglow : 7th Jan 2018 at 2:51 AM.
Petalclan update #2
well im gonna do a update while i just had coffee, also i'll make it kinda like a story cause yes

The first signs of Leaf-Fall emerge, green trees start turning red and orange. Leaves from the maple tree already started falling. The kits watched the leaves fall from the trees. A spotted apprentice puts the falling leaves into large piles, and lets the kits jump in them. Petalstar leaves the clan with Cheetahfang, in search of new warriors due to the new amount of kits. Oakpelt watches over the clan, sending out patrols while they are gone. Petalstar and Cheetahfang finally reach the barn with plenty of cats. Petalstar persuades two cats to join the clan that day, Featherheart and Cloudfur. They make their way back. As a orange leaf falls on Petalstar's head, she screeches and runs straight into her den. Spottedpaw socializes with Featherheart, trying to greet her. "What's up with Petalstar?" Featherheart asks, with a concerned look on her face. "She probably hates Leaf-Fall." Spottedpaw shrugs. "She seemed pretty shocked by all the leaves." Featherheart replies. "It may emotionally hurt her to see her precious trees lose their leaves." Spottedpaw explains. "Reasonable." Featherheart nodded.

"I wonder what is outside of camp..." Emberkit asks Dustkit, who is focused on looking at the leaves. "I dont." Dustkit briefly replies. "Well, I'll look then!" Emberkit hopped up enthusiastically. "Wait!" Dustkit mewed. The white pelt of Cloudfur sat next to the entrance of the nursery, most likely hearing the conversation. "You are not going out of camp." Cloudfur calmly clarified. "It's dangerous out there, there are dogs and horses, and lakes you can drown in. Dont forget adders and monsters!" Cloudfur told Emberkit. "Well, nevermind then!" Emberkit looked terrified now. "Did I scare ya? Sorry! I'm just doing what I was told." Cloudfur apoligized, and went to the entrance of camp.

Petalstar walks out of her den, and suddenly started rapidly coughing. Cheetahfang ran right over to Petalstar, with a worried look on his face. "Petalstar are you alright?" Cheetahfang asked. "I'm fine. Just slightly sick." Petalstar blankly replied. She flicked her long tail and sat on the highrock, and called all cats to the clearing. "Clan, I have to announce something!" Petalstar said boldly. "You all know that there is no medicine cat." Petalstar explained. "That's why I'm taking Dustkit to the waterfall once he becomes a apprentice." Petalstar claimed, cats across the clearings flashed scared looks towards one another, but Oakpelt stared at Dustkit's crippled leg. "He can not do warrior duties due to his hind leg, like fighting and hunting." Petalstar claimed. "So I will make him talk to Starclan so they can help teach him about healing, and decide whether or not he should become the first medicine cat." Petalstar explained, her strong voice echoing around the camp. Suddenly, Sparrowwing threw up in the clearing and started coughing nonstop. Flinttuft and Cheetahfang get her to the medicine cat den, where Sparrowwing passed out. Petalstar goes to the medicine cat den, and remembers certain herbs to help sickness. The only reason she knows is cause of the times she got injured back in her old clan. She gives Sparrowwing some borage leaves already in the territory, but it doesnt do much. "What will happen to the kits if she dies?" Flinttuft asks, with huge concern. "Then I'll feed them." Petalstar replied. Cheetahfang started to cry, he knew Sparrowwing for so long, she was his sister! "Catch a rainbow beetle, or a plasma beetle, quickly." Cheetahfang muttered. "O-Of course!" Flinttuft mewed, running out to find one.

Heatherkit sneezed, she recently had been play-fighting with Plumkit and might have gotten sick from her. Pebblekit started rapidly coughing, but was alright. It seems like a sickness is spreading throughout the nursery. Heatherkit practices hunting on Cloudfur, getting him sick.

A deer trots through the territory, alerting cats. Emberkit quickly gets out of the way of the deer, using common sense. Pebblekit follows Emberkit, dodging the deer. Plumkit doesn't even notice the deer running through the camp. Scorchkit watches the deer from the medicine cat den. Heatherkit stops socalizing with Cloudfur as the deer stomps right by her, missing it by a inch. Duckkit is sleeping peacefully in his nest, not even waking up due to the deer. Dustkit is sleeping alongside Duckkit, and doesnt even wake up. Featherheart is nearly trampled by the deer, but woke up and ran away in time. Oakwhisker had been hunting, but the deer was too fast for Oakwhisker's slowness, he got killed by the deer. Petalstar is devastated about his death, and is paralyzed in shock. Tears quickly fall from her eyes, and stared at Oakwhisker's brown pelt stained with red blood. She digs her muzzle into his fur, and curses the deer. Cloudfur is shocked as he saw Oakwhisker trampled, and was barely missed by the deer. Sparrowwing is unconcious in the medicine den with Scorchkit and is not affected by the deer. Cheetahfang is hunting away from the deer, frantically searching for a Plasma bug or Rainbow beetle, and doesn't even see the deer. Petalstar gets injured by the deer while mourning for her mate, and gets a broken hind leg. Flinttuft hunts very far away from camp, and doesnt notice the deer at all. Spottedpaw hunts for prey, and quickly dodges the deer as she hears it coming close to her.

"Today, we will honor a warrior in the ranks of Starclan now." Petalstar sadly said. Cats gathered around the bloodied body of Oakwhisker. "He was a great, loyal warrior and the father to a litter of beautiful kits and future warriors." Petalstar started tearing up. "His kits deserved to have a father to joke around with." Petalstar muttered. "He always helped me when I needed help and hunted for the clan and defended it." Petalstar sighed. "But now he is with Starclan, and nothing can change that." Petalstar confirmed. "Tonight he will be buried next to the pond." Petalstar stated. "I'll bury him. Everyone, get sleep." Petalstar ordered, and limped with the corpse of Oakwhisker dragging behind her.

basically summing things up;

Leaf-Fall is here! With the addition of Petalstar hiding in her den due to it.
There are seven kits in the nursery, so Petalstar and Cheetahfang got two new recruits, Cloudfur (tom) and Featherheart (she).
Petalstar caught a small sickness.
Petalstar decided that Dustkit will be the first medicine cat, and take him to the waterfall soon.
Sparrowwing suddenly gets a huge illness, during the meeting.
Heatherkit gets slightly sick.
Pebblekit gets a mild illness
Cloudfur gets a Minor illness.
Oakwhisker gets killed by a deer.
Petalstar's hind leg gets broken.

That will be it for today, and we got our first death ;-; (Besides the two lives taken from Petalstar)

Petalclan alliegances ~~

Leader~
Petalstar - A cream she-cat with brown and light brown stripes, and a white chest with purple eyes. Medium, sleek fur and seven lives left. Leg recently crippled.

Deputy~
Cheetahfang - A light brown tom with black cheetah-like spots and cream paws, and underfur. Short, sleek fur.
Apprentice - Spottedpaw

Warriors~
Featherheart - A beautiful silver she-cat with black stripes and white underfur. Long, soft fur and bright blue eyes.
Cloudfur - A white tom with grey spots, yellow eyes and short, soft fur.
Flinttuft - A black tuxedo tom with orange eyes and SUPER fluffy fur.

Apprentinces~
Spottedpaw - A light brown she-cat with black spots and white underfur with orange eyes. Super fluffy.

Queens~
Sparrowwing - A large she-cat with light brown fur, dark brown and black leopard-like spots, cream paws, underfur and muzzle. Has Orange eyes with medium, soft fur. Severely sick.

Kits~
Pebblekit - A black tuxedo she-kit with small light brown stripes and medium, sleek fur with orange eyes. A bit sick,
Plumkit - A large black tuxedo she-kit with small light brown stripes and medium, spiky fur with purple eyes. A little sick,
Scorchkit - A light brown tuxedo tom with orange eyes and medium, soft fur.
Heatherkit - A small brown she-kit with dark brown stripes, light brown underfur, muzzle and paws. Has yellow eyes. Medium, sleek fur. Is slightly sick
Emberkit - A brown she-kit with bits of cream and Dark brown stripes, purple eyes and long, soft fur.
Dustkit - A small cream tom with a few brown spots and brown eyes. Medium, sleek fur. Has a crippled hind leg.
Duckkit - A cream tom with a few brown spots and purple eyes. Medium, soft, fur.

Elders~
N/A

Medicine cat~
N/A

Ships~
PetalstarxOakwhisker
Emberkit, Dustkit, Duckkit
SparrowwingxFlinttuft
Pebblekit, Plumkit, Scorchkit, Heatherkit.

Deceased~
Oakwhisker - Killed by Deer

Thanks for reading! Expect another update in a century!
Test Subject
#382 Old 10th Jan 2018 at 1:17 AM
does anyone have any extra generators (like event generator) and lists of herbs to use in this game? thanks!
Test Subject
#383 Old 11th Jan 2018 at 3:34 PM Last edited by Flight's wings : 13th Jan 2018 at 11:55 PM.
Okay we have just two more clans and then we can get back to Owlclan, Also I decided that I will only post three post per clan before I switched to another. Now this clan goes by two names Lightclan, a clan you can never raid and Darkclan a clan you can never be seen, Lightclan is what they like to be called during the day but when it is night Darkclan is what they prefer to be called and they make sure the other clans know it. I also forgot to tell what the clan territory is like in my other posts, so Owlclan lives an a open forest with hilly areas uses for tunnels, Lilyclan lives between an mix of very open forest, ponds, and streams. Now let meet some kitties

Welcome the Leader of Lightclan/Darkclan Driftstar! He an very goofy, friendly, calm, and very collative leader, probably the only leader who is not serous all the time. He loves joking around chatting with warriors and sometimes acts a bit smug. He my attempt at an blue (Or is grey) Point!

Now here is his deputy Rapidstride, who is probably the most serious cat here in the clan, and is bossy, and very demanding, he also ill - tempered so he often known for getting into fights or causing fights. some cats doubt his chance of being an efficient leader, but Driftstar reassures the clan that dispute his bad attitude he has the skills of a leader. If only he can control that temper of his. The cat who he talking to is his secret crush Halfstream, She a sweet, easily excited, naïve, clueless, and a perfectious. Her ranking in the clan is that she is head of the night -walkers. (If these two ever become an couple they would probably keep it hidden mostly because they prefer their privacy unlike most cats in Light/Darkclan.)

Now here is the medicine cat his name is runningleg, he the kinda cat who just a bit oblivious to everything, kinda dense to be honest and not the best cat to turn to for advice. dispute him being unfocused from time to time, he is a very skilled medicine cat. This clan did have two medicine cat runningleg and his apprentice Stormpaw but sadly she died collecting herbs and was found killed by a dog.

Next is their spirit of the land or magic cat which is his nickname that some of the cats call him, Hailsky is a very childish cat and prefers to talk with many different cats, he also the type of cat that can't take a hint that a cat may be upset or not, he oblivious but not in the way the medicine cat is.

Now let meet some warriors!
This is Waspshine and Applepetal these two are mates and are probably talking about weither they want kits or not. Waspshine an Night - walker, while Applepetal is a Day - seeker

This is Sparrowlight, he the type of cat who likes to be reserve and comes off as not approachable. But once you get to know him you learn that he a very eager, and determined tom, who just a bit shy. He is a Day - seeker

This is mistbreeze she a clumsy fur - ball with an amazing sense of humor she is known for being the most beautiful out of all the she -cats. She is a Night - walker

Now meet the most handsome and well liked cat in the clan Silverflame, He boastful, proud, energetic, joyful, and very cheerful. Sometimes his proud and boastfulness will get him in danger and maybe killed. he is a Day - seeker

Finally the last cat is a Queen, who doesn't really want to accept that she a queen. Since she is seen hunting, or trying to go on solo patrols, but as the days past she will learn that she can't keep being a normal warrior, also she hoping that one of the she-cats gets pregnant so she doesn't have to nurse her kits. Even though she doesn't want to do many of the queen tasks that doesn't mean she will abandon her kits or that she never wanted them, she just sees being a queen as being weak. Her name is Dayflower and she is the head of the Day seekers. and she takes her role very serious. Dayflower was my attempt on making a ginger point

Now let's talk about Night walkers and Day seekers along with a bit about the clan

This clan is on their 2nd generation of cats so they are not old at all but there not new either. These cats are known for being untouchable, and a clan that can never be sick, and a very odd clan at that. to the clan it seems odd to go by two names depending on the time of day. (and mostly because I couldn't decide between the two names so I decided to keep them both). The cat themselves are not untouchable but their camp is. these cats have created a system using these ranks, most clan cats would just use these ranks for one thing weither it's hunting or maybe some spying. but this clan uses it to protract their clan. Not even a sly fox can come even close to their camp thanks to this system.

There are two rankings in this clan Night walkers, and Day seekers. Let's start with Day seekers, these cats are just like your typical normal clan cat, except they are trained to be amazing listener and smellers, they are also trained how to detect different scents, also how to climb trees, hide in the undergrowth and how to fight some animals solo. These cats are made to stay outside with small breaks until noon then they switch to another group of day -seekers who will stay outside until Dusk, Which is usually the time the Leader announces any news such as apprentices, new warriors, or danger. Since Dusk is when all the cats are awake.

Night walkers do the some of the things that Day - seekers do except they many focus on hiding themselves into the night, some cats cover their fur in mud or even use toadstools to mask their sent making it near impossible to be detected. These cat perfect their skills in hiding, making sure that any cat who dares step into their territory couldn't see what coming to them. Also you will rarely see them during the day because of how exhausted they are after their shift. that also means that runningleg might not get much sleep thanks to this system and is going to be requesting for an apprentice soon and maybe thinking about having a medicine cat that works in the night while he works in the day, that way he can finally get a wink of sleep. And by the way all apprentices must get the homeing whiskers (I think that what it's called)no matter what rank they are. I also been thinking of using the achievements that cats get when they collect a certain amount of prey as a way of showing how far they are in their training. I'll have to see how I like it.

Okay next clan is Flintclan and the newly made Coastclan
Test Subject
#384 Old 18th Jan 2018 at 6:11 PM
I feel so stupid because in my clan, LostBrook (deputy) went out to hunt with the permission of the leader SandStar. He went out and he found a rainbow beetle. I was really excited! But then I had to go to sleep, so I clicked save and quit. After a while it was still saving so I decided to do the dumbest thing ever and close the game. I still have the clan saved, but not the rainbow beetle. ;o;
Test Subject
#385 Old 21st Jan 2018 at 4:43 PM Last edited by Flight's wings : 3rd Feb 2018 at 11:46 PM.
Hey! I finally have time to post and I decided to introduce the other clans I made later. For now let's head back to Owlclan.

And since the medicine cat has come back to the moonstone, saying that starclan has been silence (for now) here is a picture of their medicine cat, Dawnpool. She a very cautious, cat who likes to be prepared for anything, she is often outside the clan picking herbs, or talking to Cherryears. Also i'm not sure how but Dawnpond is really good friends with the fiery deputy Amberblaze. Maybe she just really good at calming her down or something.

In Owlclan many things are happing such as badger bonding with his babies and being a good papa for these kits.
I just notice that Rosekit has some brown on her paws, and is the only cat in this clan with two different colored eyes. also i'm really curious of how she going to turn out when she grows up.

Swift loves his grumpy badger dad. I always catch him trying to nuzzle and play with the guy.

Badger and Leafbreeze are probably going to have more kits as soon as these one's grow up.

Also Guess who just find out she pregnant with kits while hunting in the tunnels. Seawatcher did and now Swiftkit, Rosekit, and Fernkit aren't the only kits in the nursery now.

Speaking of queens Leafbreeze decided to go on a solo hunt and caught a snake and a turtle! I mange to catch a picture of her catching the turtle. but I feel like Leafbreeze has some hatred for turtles i'm not sure why. but she just looks so angry at this turtle. I feel so bad for the turtle.

As for a certain cat looks like Sunstrike isn't taking to the liking that this clan has rouge kits. I'm pretty sure she weird out by Rosekit's different colored eyes in this picture. Also I think Fernkit has some thoughts of being leader. since she sleeping in the tall tree. usually used for giving meetings also I caught her playing with Ripplestar and Amberblaze multiple times. I wonder what on this kits mind.

That all for now until next update
Lab Assistant
#386 Old 27th Jan 2018 at 2:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by xAppleglow
does anyone have any extra generators (like event generator) and lists of herbs to use in this game? thanks!

I believe I do, I might have to go rummaging through my stuff, as I just moved.
Lab Assistant
#387 Old 27th Jan 2018 at 2:53 AM
Y'all Im So Sorry I Haven't Been Updating I Moved Like A Week Ago And I Finally Have Everything Set Up I Am Sorryyy Brhcg Jhbghjbhjvjf
Test Subject
#388 Old 28th Jan 2018 at 1:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by thenightfall2509
I believe I do, I might have to go rummaging through my stuff, as I just moved.

eyy thanks :>
Test Subject
#389 Old 3rd Feb 2018 at 11:41 PM Last edited by Flight's wings : 6th Feb 2018 at 2:01 AM.
Okay we got some interesting news for Owlclan and the last post for Owlclan for a while. Next We are going to Light/Darkclan. Now lets began this post with a new kitten!

Because Seawatcher gave birth! to one kitten. Not going to lie I was disappointed that she gave birth to only one kitten I was at least expecting two from her. Whatever if that what the game decided. In this picture we have Dawnpool checking on both Seawatcher and little Pikekit (Who I may need to change a little so I don't mistake him for his mother when he older). Littlefeather was out hunting for his mate when Seawatcher gave birth so that's why he not in this picture. Even though you can't see Pikekit has two different colored eyes, One yellow and one orange yellow (I think). I wonder how Sunstrike and Rosekit is going to feel about having another different eye colored kitten? Also his traits are clueless hunter so maybe he not the best hunter but maybe an amazing fighter. also his random generated traits are fun - loving, Kindly, and shy. So this kitty would be interesting to write.

Also just because, I'm going to be writing a scene for the next bit of news.

It was a cool and breeze morning in Owlclan. not that a certain white she-cat with red ears mind. She was padding towards the medicine den her mouth full of herbs. she put down the herbs and meowed," Morning Dawny. Got some nasty herbs for you." "Well those nasty help cats, and thanks for getting those herbs for me. I hope the trip with the other Sprites wasn't too long." Dawnpool meowed, looking at the bundles of herbs. "Nah I been on longer trips than that this was one of the shorter ones." Purred Cherryears, "Though I probably should have brought some cat with me there were so many herbs that I could of gave you." "Maybe it's about time that you get your-self an apprentice, I notice that Rosekit has been hanging around that forest creature thing and you seem to be close to Rosekit. I'm sure you would be a wonderful men-" Rambled Dawnpool. "Dawnpool, you know I- I can't take another apprentice." Interrupted the white she-cat," Don't you remember what happen to the last one?" The medicine cat paused and the den filled with silence, before let out a slow nod, "I know, but that has been countless moons ago, Cherryears. But you can't just go on without mentoring at least one apprentice. What would the clan do if we lost you? we would not only be losing a strong benefit to the clan but a warrior too..... I understand that your still in pain after your loss but sooner or later your going to need an apprentice?" Replied the ginger tabby. Once again silence filled the den, and moments passed before Cherryears looked down a dark look on her face and replied quietly "Do you think she will hate me if I do chose Rosekit to be my apprentice?" Dawnpool blinked in surprise it was usual to see the perky and bubbly she-cat but to see her quiet was rare. "No, Mottledpaw doesn't hate you, in fact she been waiting for you to pick another apprentice, she says that your mentoring skills are going to waste if you don't pick another apprentice." Sighed Dawnpool. "She came to you in a dream?" asked Cherryears her ears perk. Dawnpool let out a chuckled," I a medicine cat, of course cats come to me in dreams and give me messages, unlike some cats, her was clear. I think you should make her your apprentice..... Just keep an eye on her and her relationship with the forest you might discover more than you think." "Give me some time okay? I need to think about this." muttered Cherryears as she turned to leave the den. A tail drop on her shoulder as a sign of comfort making the she-cat turned to see that tail belong to Dawnpool. The two shared a friendly look before Cherryears left. "Guess I should sort these herbs" muttered Dawnpool picking her herbs and going to the far side of the leafy den.

To sum things up in that scene is that Dawnpool thinks Cherryears should get an apprentice even though a certain an apprentice name Mottledpaw might be holding her back from taking an apprentice. Which this apprentice will be showing up in later. Also if you wonder why Rosekit can be a spirit cat is because Cherryears and the spirit of the land have this ritual or ceremony I don't know what to call it yet. That gives a cat sprite powers but it can also remove it. But how spirit cats get their power differs from clan to clan. some get it from genetics others from items given from the sprite of the land, spiritually, or even just found around the land. No matter how they get their powers All sprite of the land cats must have some relationship to the sprite of the land. Also I decided that Sprite cats have a meeting somewhere in a piece of territory to have their meetings and that sprite cats don't discuss clan drama, or problems such as clans that are at war. They mostly discussed trading deals. That all for Owlclan next post is going to be about Pineclan, who has a new queen.

Until next update
Test Subject
#390 Old 5th Feb 2018 at 12:40 AM
i'll do a update today or tomorrow, yay! i guess i may do posts montly or something, last one i made was in january,
so look forward to a petalclan update ^w^
Test Subject
#391 Old 5th Feb 2018 at 2:24 AM Last edited by xAppleglow : 5th Feb 2018 at 2:27 AM. Reason: oops forgot to add icy into the alliegances
Default Petalclan update #3
Spottedpaw was up late, she had not been able to sleep for the past few days. She obviously got sleep, just had issues with sleeping. Spottedpaw felt a odd feeling, like she was alone and no one seemed to talk to her besides her mentor. She sat by the pond in camp, she hoped to catch several fish to fill up the prey pile. She caught a Tuna and a Kissing Gourami from the small pond, and that's when a odd howl rose into the air. Spottedpaw froze in her tracks, obviously there was a dog somewhere close, and Spottedpaw was the only one awake at the moment. Spottedpaw stalked close to the sound, and saw a huge dog, almost three times her size! Spottedpaw knew she had to defend her clan even if she died, she had promised too. She took a huge gulp and tackled the dog. The dog yelped in suprise, and easily shook the apprentice off of him. Spottedpaw quickly got up, and slashed the dog's shoulder. The dog growled, and bit into Spottedpaw's shoulder. "Eek!" Spottedpaw shrieked, her fur was on end. She hopped back, and then sighed. She noticed the dog charging at her. Spottedpaw hopped up high, and landed on the dog's shoulders. She bit into the dogs neck, which made it shriek in pain. Spottedpaw kept her jaws locked onto the dogs neck, not letting go of it's back. The dog turned around, bit into Spottedpaws tail, and slammed her onto the ground. Spottedpaw was dizzy and couldn't see properly. She leapt at the dog, but leapt into a tree. Her vision cleared, she saw a light grey cat slamming into the dog's side right before the dog was about to bite into Spottedpaw's neck. The dog whined, and ran away from the clan, the she looked into the distance, making sure the dog was gone. Spottedpaw stared at the cat, she had a blue thing around her neck, probably a scarf. She smelled like.. Lavender? "Oh, hello there." The cat said cheerfully. "I see you got injured in that fight." Spottedpaw stared at the cat in confusion. "Who are you, and why are you here?" Spottedpaw asked. "I'm Icy, and I'm looking for a new home! I see that your clan thing is very nice, I was wondering if I could join until I saw you getting hurt by that dog! So I helped like a normal-- Err, Nice cat would!" Icy replied, she had a happy and cheerful tone in her voice. "Thanks, I suppose. I'll wake up Petalstar and get you to join." Spottedpaw said happily. "Why thank you and no problem!" Icy hopped up and helped up Spottedpaw. They walked to Petalstar's den and woke her up. They walked to the clearing where everyone went to. Icy became a appentice with Spottedpaw!

Flinttuft stalked throughout the clearing after the meeting. Dawn started to stroll in, a orange light was cast across the forest. Flinttuft saw a purple glowing bug, obviously a plasma beetle! Flinttuft's eyes lit up in happiness, a Plasma beetle! Sparrowwing will be better than ever! Flinttuft leapt on the beetle and picked it up, and it already died. Flinttuft sped straight to the medicine cat den. He put the plasma beetle in Sparrowwing's jaws, and made her eat it. Sparrowwing got up, she was doing great!

So, I didn't have much time to do anything today, so this update is short.

What happened is..
Spottedpaw had chased away a dog, and had a loner named Icy join the clan, and both are now apprentices.
Flinttuft caught a plasma beetle, and now Sparrowwing is better!
Thats it ;w;

Petalclan alliegances ~~

Leader~
Petalstar - A cream she-cat with brown and light brown stripes, and a white chest with purple eyes. Medium, sleek fur and seven lives left. Leg recently crippled.

Deputy~
Cheetahfang - A light brown tom with black cheetah-like spots and cream paws, and underfur. Short, sleek fur.
Apprentice - Spottedpaw

Warriors~
Featherheart - A beautiful silver she-cat with black stripes and white underfur. Long, soft fur and bright blue eyes.
Cloudfur - A white tom with grey spots, yellow eyes and short, soft fur.
Flinttuft - A black tuxedo tom with orange eyes and SUPER fluffy fur.

Apprentinces~
Spottedpaw - A light brown she-cat with black spots and white underfur with orange eyes. Super fluffy.
Icy - A pure grey she-cat with a blue scarf and bright, emerald green eyes. She is very sweet and cheerful, and her fur is fluffy yet soft. She smells like lavender.

Queens~
Sparrowwing - A large she-cat with light brown fur, dark brown and black leopard-like spots, cream paws, underfur and muzzle. Has Orange eyes with medium, soft fur. Severely sick.

Kits~
Pebblekit - A black tuxedo she-kit with small light brown stripes and medium, sleek fur with orange eyes. A bit sick,
Plumkit - A large black tuxedo she-kit with small light brown stripes and medium, spiky fur with purple eyes. A little sick,
Scorchkit - A light brown tuxedo tom with orange eyes and medium, soft fur.
Heatherkit - A small brown she-kit with dark brown stripes, light brown underfur, muzzle and paws. Has yellow eyes. Medium, sleek fur. Is slightly sick
Emberkit - A brown she-kit with bits of cream and Dark brown stripes, purple eyes and long, soft fur.
Dustkit - A small cream tom with a few brown spots and brown eyes. Medium, sleek fur. Has a crippled hind leg.
Duckkit - A cream tom with a few brown spots and purple eyes. Medium, soft, fur.

Elders~
N/A

Medicine cat~
N/A

Ships~
PetalstarxOakwhisker
Emberkit, Dustkit, Duckkit
SparrowwingxFlinttuft
Pebblekit, Plumkit, Scorchkit, Heatherkit.

Deceased~
Oakwhisker - Killed by Deer

Thanks for reading :> Expect one kinda soon/in a month? Bye!
Test Subject
#392 Old 10th Feb 2018 at 6:42 PM
Okay time for some Pineclan news!

A pleasant breeze flowed through the grassy plains of Pineclan, a clan which many cats fine odd with it's unusual ways. But if your a Pineclan cat you would see nothing of it. That is what Waspshine believed in as he watch the sun setting turning the once blue sky into a beautiful orange pink hue. "Ah, There's my little wasp" purred a soft and amused voice. Waspshine didn't have to turn around to guess who that voice belong to, his ear's perked at the sound of paw steps moving. Soft short thick fur brushed his black stripe faded pelt making the tom purred. "Mine sharing with me of what is making you so happy?" asked Waspshine let his tail wrap around the she-cat's flank. "Let's just say that I will be keeping Dayflower company in the nursery for a few moons" beamed the ginger she-cat. "Wait why are you going to -" The tom began before his eyes widen as he realize what the she-cat was hinting at. "Kits! Applepetal your having my kits!" boasted Waspshine. Applepetal just let out a chuckle at the tom's reaction and roll her eyes "yes I am expecting, Runningleg says that I should be moving in the nursery in a quarter moon or two. " Waspshine in responds nuzzle his mate let out a loud purr. "Your such a goof-ball." snorted the she-cat as she playfully pawed at his muzzle. The black tom took a step back raising his muzzle so the she -cat can't swat at it anymore. "Have you told Driftstar yet? you know he likes to hold announcement's at Dawn or Dusk?" Meowed the short fur tom. "Yes in fact I believe we should be heading back now or we might be messing some important news"

Okay this scene is about Applepetal and Waspshine relationship and future kits! also we will have another queen before we move on to Lilyclan. The clan is starting to run low on warriors, Dayflower the head of the Day seekers is a queen now even if she doesn't want to admit it and now Applepetal who is also a Day seeker. And the only she-cat's left or Mistbreeze and Halfstream, who is head of the Night - stalkers. Right now we have two Day seekers and three Night stalkers. what most clans do in that situation. is probably combine their warriors together and temporality ignore their rankings and focus either on hunting or defense, or both in Pineclan case. That is all for now. No pictures this time, but I will give some when the kits are born.
Test Subject
#393 Old 13th Feb 2018 at 2:23 AM Last edited by Flight's wings : 18th Feb 2018 at 9:51 PM.
Well I usually wait a while to update and update on the days that I am off, but this was too much for it to wait.

Pain, that all Applepetal felt as she yowled, feeling her body struggle as she gave birth right then and there. Dayflower who has since given birth to her one kit successfully, whom she named the little tom - kit Patchkit for the many colorful patches that plastered his pelt, was helping the she -cat with her birth letting out soothing purrs and meows of encouragement as they waited for Runningleg. The first kit went out smoothly but the second kit was the one that Applepetal is struggling the most on. Finally Runningleg came back with a rainbow beetle hanging from his jaw. The yowling caused the clan to wake up, a black striped tom was sitting in front of the den his pelt prickled with worry. The yowls slowly died away and a grey pelt exited the den. "Waspshine, I have good and bad news for you." Meowed the tom. "Runningleg? What happen to Applepetal." Asked Waspshine his pelt fluffing up and waves of anxiety flowing through him. "Waspshine, Applepetal gave birth to two she-cats, the first one was healthy, but the second one was dying and Applepetal began to bleed and the bleeding wouldn't stop. I had only one rainbow beetle to use and I gave it to Applepetal and told her to eat, She grab the beetle and crushed it up, but didn't swallow in fact she spat it out and with the last of her strength force fed it to the dying kit. I tried to stop her but it was too late, she had already used up the beetle. " Sighed Runningleg. Waspshine sat down his eyes widen and a look of shock flowed through his pelt. The way the tom sat made him look like he was gasping for breath, which is probably what he felt like. "She wants to speak to you before she joins starclan." Replied Runningleg. The grey tom nudged the tom into a stance and flicked his tail into the nursery. Waspshine shakily got up on his feet and walked through the large cave that made up the nursery. The sight that he saw made him gasp there was his mate, curled into a ball her tail wrap around their two kits. "W-W-Was - Waspshine?" Huffed the Ginger tabby. Waspshine notice how weak and quiet her voice was. "Yes, Applepetal, it's me." Waspshine meowed. The tom walked towards his mate, his muzzle found it's way through the she-cat's ginger mackerel tabby fur. "I-I w-w-want you to tak-take care of the kits for me, w-whi -while I'm in Starclan, O- O-Ok-Okay?" Whispered the dying ginger cat. "Please I'm sure that, if we get all of our warriors out there we can find a rainbow something to heal you, you just need to stay alive a little long-" Stammer Waspshine. But a tail draped on top of his muzzle silencing the tom. "Y-You G-o-of ball, I- know that I can't - t- ake c- care of them I-in my state, the le- least - th- thin- thing I-I c-an do fo-r them, is g-I-v- give t-h -t them their n- ame. Th-e f-irst one na-me is Horr-net- kit. T-th- the sec-ond on-e's Na-me is." That was the last whisper that Applepetal said before her voice faded into nothing. the light that came from the she-cat was now gone and replaced with empty expression. Waspshine couldn't hold back his yowl of grief as he dug his muzzle into the ginger flank of what was once his mate. his body shock as he tried to form some word. The tiny meows that came from the she-cat's belly, made the tom look up from the she-cat. Laying there were two she-cats both had the same ginger as their mother the only difference between the two was one had a thick and fluffier coat, and both had black on them making them a tortie. Their mother tail was currently wrap around them. the tom gently bend down and licked the short and less thick fur she-cat, "Your name is Hornetkit, for your tail likes similar to a hornet's tail. May you have the skills of a fierce fighter and a courageous warrior. He said, he moved his head to the thicker coat of Hornetkit's sister," Your name shall be Petalkit in honor of -" The tom paused for a moment to hold back another caterwaul of sorrow before finally whispering," in honor of Applepetal. May you have her humor and sweetness."

Well then I was just checking on to Pineclan for a bit and was thinking of writing a post for Dayflower since her kit was born but then Applepetal gave birth! I rolled my random generators, and you know it's New-leaf and kits have only a 99-100 percent chance to die and I also have a generator for the queens which I roll per kitten. and she had the same percent chance of dying as the kit. the kit rolled a 99 and I was flabbergasted for sure but then I calm down and said oh we have a rainbow beetle we can heal that kit up, then I rolled for the Applepetal to make sure if birth had any effect on her, and she rolled a straight 100. I gasped at that number and I had to do a lot of thinking and some considerations along with checking some cats inventory to see if they caught any type of rainbow item. Along with that I had to consider how some character would react. And I decided that Applepetal would chose her kits over her any day, she has planned and thought of names for them but sadly only was able to name one, while Waspshine named the other. Oh Waspshine just when I had started thinking up plans for you two. Also When Applepetal was giving birth, Waspshine rolled the want to groom his mate, that just broke my heart in to pieces even more. Ah well I did say before we go on to Lilyclan that we have another queen, guess who got a notification of kits. Halfstream, the head of the Night - stalkers. Looks like the clan at the same time got bigger and smaller. Also I'' be posting pictures of new kittens as soon as Halfstream gives birth. until next update
Test Subject
#394 Old 17th Feb 2018 at 5:07 PM
Hey! Quick Question! Idk if this has been answered or not yet. So I don't have Sims 3 along with the pets YET, I'll hopefully be getting them this weekend, so I'm doing research and trying to figure out how to do this challenge. From what I see online, cats can only die of old age, so say I want to have a cat die from a fight, or of greencough, or a snake bite, how would I make them die, or 'die' as in send them away?
Test Subject
#395 Old 17th Feb 2018 at 8:48 PM
With the mod from nraas, mastercontroller, you can kill sims using the advanced menu, i believe.this works for pets.
if you dont want their ghost, you can type testingcheatsenabled true after hititng shift+ctrl+c (i think, i should have this memorized), and shift click on the cat you want to die while playing as another sim. then, you can hit object, delete it.
Lab Assistant
#396 Old 18th Feb 2018 at 4:21 AM
Default Update #4 ~ BlossomClan
Heya, after about a month and a half or more, I am back to do updates. I have been super busy w/ high school, but I finally have the time and energy to do this! I have been mentally beating myself up for not updating, but ya girl finally is updating. Hope you enjoy, and stay tuned for more...

~ (After you guys' votes, the time has come) Turbo and Sammy have been accepted into the clan, but do not have names yet.

~ In the midst of the night, Blazespark has a dream from StarClan. A mysterious figure appeared and said to her, "Go to the Spirit Falls, there you will see me." She awoke abruptly, and thought over it for a while before going back to sleep.

~ Gullflight got fleas and was treated by Blazespark.

~ Beestem and Blossomstar had a chat, and Beestem seems very eager to persuade her to make him deputy..

~ Beestem caught a rainbow beetle, and presented it to Blossomstar as a gift.

~ Turbo is an excellent hunter, as he caught 3 snakes and 2 rare beetles, and did not fail to catch an animal once (He only has level 2 hunting!)

~ When Blazespark re-awakens, she sets off to find Peony, and receives travelling herbs + more from her.

~ Blazespark sets out on her long, tedious journey to Spirit Falls.

~ Turbo has done some excellent hunting recently, and he is only getting better.

~ Beestem and Gullflight had another fight, and the aggressive tension between them is getting worse (I didn't plan this fight, I found them doing it by themselves weirdly enough)

~ Blazespark made it to Spirit Falls by dusk, and looked around to find...

~ Ghosts! There were 5 in total, who revealed themselves to Blazespark as Cedarstar, Frostfur (Blue), Mistysplash (Peach), Nightwind (Red), and an unknown cat named Whitemoon (Turquoise).

~ Blazespark chatted with the cats, and Frostfur took her aside and said "Beware, Blazespark, for as leaf-fall approaches, the summer blossom shall wilt, and havoc will ensue" And with that, he faded into nothingness as the dawn sun arose.

~ALLEGIANCE~

LEADER:
Blossomstar ~ A muscular, fluffy she cat with brown splodges and one green and one pink eye.

DEPUTY: N/A

MEDICINE CAT:
Blazespark ~ A bright orange she-cat with brown tabby stripes, amber/yellow eyes, and white socks.

WARRIORS:
Gullflight ~ A thick-furred, white tom with black spots on his back, and dark brown eyes.

Beestem ~ A strong, largely built tom with beige fur, a stub tail, a white underbelly, white socks, yellow eyes, and black stripes.

Turbo ~ A thick-furred, mid brown tom with darker brown splotches and emerald green eyes, and a dark tail end.

Sammy ~ An orangey-brown tom with long, thin fur and blackish-brown stripes on his back, white belly and socks, and yellow eyes.

QUEENS: N/A

APPRENTICES:
Hazelpaw ~ A thin, deep brown she-cat with bright yellow eyes, black paws/forearms, and black tipped ears.

KITS: N/A

ELDERS: N/A

STARCLAN: N/A

PROPHECIES:
"Beware, for as leaf-fall approaches, the summer blossom shall wilt, and havoc will ensue."

RELATIONSHIPS:

~ Mates ~

N/A

~ Siblings ~

Blossomstar and Gullflight

LITTERS: N/A

Wow! we have our first prophecy. I'm not sure if it easy to tell what it means, but you can guess I suppose I'm pretty hyped for the next update, which after I finish writing this and upload it, I will start!. Anyway, as always, until next time, BYEEE!~
Test Subject
#397 Old 18th Feb 2018 at 10:59 PM
This is the final update for Pineclan for a while the next clan we are going to is Lilyclan, who has just had kittens! and also Owlclan has new kittens and some apprentices along with some drama. Now let's began this update

"Rapidstride, do you have a moment? I would like to talk to you about my position" Quietly meowed the Blue tortie and white she-cat, whom was in front of the nursery watching over the kittens. Rapidstride was currently busy eating prey when the queen approach him. "What about it?" He reply gulping down a piece of meat from his shrew. "You know that I had Leopardkit, and that I can't be head of the Night - stalkers until my kit grows up." said the she-cat. "Yes Halfstream, I know that rule. But
what does that have to do with me?" Question Rapidstride. "Well I was wondering, if you can fill in for me? Just until Leopardkit grows up" Muttered Halfstream. Her tail curled around her flank a bad habit of hers. "Okay" The tom meowed simply. Halfstream blinked and stammer," You will?" "Yep" repeated the spotted tabby tom," Besides Driftstar already is the temporarily heads of the Day - seekers, which right now are mad while the Night - stalkers are just depressed, thanks to the death of Applepetal." " True, I can't tell you the amount of times Dayflower and I had to separate Silverflame and Mistbreeze over small things such as who prey was who, and weither it was this or that clan's fault for not bring back enough prey." Sighed Halfstream, who was now laying beside her unannounced mate and father of her kit," Who knew that her death would cause so much pain for the clan, Waspshine is barley coming back with prey, Dayflower and Sparrowlight has been comforting Silverflame." "Yea I seen Silverflame become more distracted on his hunts and not bring back the large amount of prey he usually brings, but then again he was her foster brother and quite close at that." Snorted Rapidstride as he finished the last bit of shrew. "I want to be Leader this time Patchkit!" Yowled the angry squeaky voice of one of the kits. The two cat's let out a sigh and quietly walked towards the four kits whom seem to be playing a game.

Okay we have four kittens and Pineclan! and some cats are reacting differently from the death of Applepetal, Silverflame seems to be a mix bag of emotions and is foster brother of Applepetal, Waspshine is depressed after the lost of his mate, and Dayflower has a few choice words to starclan for taking away one of her clan - members and friend. Okay enough sad stuff let's show some kittens!
Meet Little Hornetkit, Sim traits are Adventurous hunter Which makes me wonder what type of adventures this kit has when she grows up, she daring and rambunctious kitten who always seems to fine her way into trouble, not that she ever gets punished for it since her father Waspshine is kinda of a push over. Hornetkit is also the smallest out of all the cats.

Meet Petalkit and Patchkit, Petalkit is sweet and the complete opposite of her sister. While Patchkit is very bossy and acts like a spoiled kitten he is the oldest out of all the kittens

Now for the final kitten Meet little Leopardkit the youngest out of all the kits, Leopardkit is the most skittish out of the too and very obedient.

That is all for this update now next update will be very interesting as some plots will be hinted or peek out but not reveled yet.
Lab Assistant
#398 Old 19th Feb 2018 at 10:24 AM
Default Update #5 ~ BlossomClan
Wow, I'm updating 2 DAYS IN A ROW! To be completely honest, before I restarted my updates I has lost most of my motivation to continue, but everyday I thought about how I wasn't updating, and that I was letting you guys down. So, I have much more motivation, and I am gonna be updating more frequently. Stay tuned for the update..

~ After a long day of hunting and events, the cats are all very tired, and slept outside.

~ Blossomstar has decided that Turbo and Sammy deserve their warrior names, and have been named Leopardclaw (Turbo), and Alderpelt (Sammy).

~ The hunting patrol went well, with the clan catching 18 pieces of prey in total that morning, 5 of them being snakes, and about half was due to the patrol. There was no suspicious activity.

~ Blossomstar caught the snake she went after!

~ Hazel caught a venomous snake! wHy

~ Leopardclaw doing some amazing hunting, he is a star!

~ Alderpelt failed to catch a semi-venomous snake, but was completely unharmed.

~ Blossomstar caught a plasma beetle! The clan is currently doing very well with medical supplies.

~ The cats have done some amazing hunting, and they are only improving. (I'm really proud of my clan sshfhehu)

~ Beestem and Hazelpaw have done plenty of training, and Beestem strongly believes she is ready for her warrior name. (She actually has the highest hunting level of the clan)

~ Gullflight and Blossomstar had a discussion about the deputy thing, which ended in a bit of an aggressive argument. Blossomstar has mixed feelings about her brother.

~ After a few moons, the time has finally come for Hazelpounce's warrior ceremony. Blossomstar recited the traditional words to her, and she is now known as Hazelpounce.

~ Blossomstar has made up her mind about who the deputy will be. After much thought, she has selected Beestem as the deputy. As a part of his ceremony, he has now taken the position to the right of Blossomstar on the podiums. (Takes the phrase right-hand-man to another extent huehuehueh )

~ After her unexpected trip to the Spirit Falls, Blazespark told Blossomstar about the dream she had and her encounter with StarClan. Blossomstar is very concerned about the meaning of the prophecy she received, but will not question the deceased cats.

~ As part of the traditional custom, Hazelpounce spent the night at the front entrance to camp.

~ After all of the events that have happened, what is next to come in the plot?

~ALLEGIANCE~

LEADER:
Blossomstar ~ A muscular, fluffy she cat with brown splodges and one green and one pink eye.

DEPUTY:
Beestem ~ A strong, largely built tom with beige fur, a stub tail, a white underbelly, white socks, yellow eyes, and black stripes.

MEDICINE CAT:
Blazespark ~ A bright orange she-cat with brown tabby stripes, amber/yellow eyes, and white socks.

WARRIORS:
Gullflight ~ A thick-furred, white tom with black spots on his back, and dark brown eyes.

Leopardclaw ~ A thick-furred, mid brown tom with darker brown splotches and emerald green eyes, and a dark tail end.

Alderpelt ~ An orangey-brown tom with long, thin fur and blackish-brown stripes on his back, white belly and socks, and bright blue eyes.

Hazelpounce ~ A thin, deep brown she-cat with bright yellow eyes, black paws/forearms, and black tipped ears.

APPRENTICES: N/A

PROPHECIES:
"Beware, for as leaf-fall approaches, the summer blossom shall wilt, and havoc will ensue."

RELATIONSHIPS:

~ Mates ~

N/A

~ Siblings ~

AIGHT you guys. another update finished, more progress on the plot I've created. I do have a plan, we are in the baby steps of it rn, so bUCKLE UP KIDDOS. I'm feeling good about this, so with that, until next time, gOOOOODDDBBBYYYEEE!~~~
Lab Assistant
#399 Old 25th Feb 2018 at 11:28 AM
Default Update #6 ~ BlossomClan
I am gonna be back on a regular updating schedule, as I am really excited to continue this plot and all, so I hope y'all like my updates. This update will be a bit short, so lets get into the stuff...

~ It's a new day at camp, and everyone is refreshed for patrols.

~ Blazespark and Peony went on a trip to collect more herbs, which went very well, except for the horses eating half of the plants!

~ A racoon was spotted near camp heading in the direction of the cats, but passed by to go somewhere else.

~ After Blazespark returned from her expedition, Hazelpounce had already caught fleas, and Blossomstar had a hairball in her throat.

~ While out for the second patrol of the day, Gullflight noticed a strong scent of other cats coming from a nearby sheltered area?

~ After the patrol arrived near the foresty area, they came to a conclusion; explore the area and see what the smell is.

~ Almost as soon as the cats entered the thick forest patch, they saw a small group of cats hunting, playing, and grooming scattered around the what seemed to be camp. The cats were not hostile, but were interested in what business the BlossomClan cats had in coming into their, "territory". They had small conversations, and plan to communicate more in the future.

*** ROLEPLAY SCENE ***

Searching around the deciduous forest area she was in, Blossomstar lightly prowled around the large camp, ears pricked for an attack, senses sharp, but with a relaxed outer appearance. In the middle of her tracks, a raven black cat emerged from in a bush near her. Very startled and surprised, Blossomstar jumped in her spot, silently shrieking as she didn't want to alarm the strange cat, just to make sure she didn't provoke, him? She gazed at the black cat with curious eyes, sniffing the air around them to identify his scent. She hadn't seen or smelled him around before, why is she only seeing him now? In the midst of the silence between them, the black tom finally spoke, "Hello, are you one of the newcomers here?" He asked with a neutral, inquisitive tone. Blossomstar quickly replied, "Newcomers? What, what do you, huh?" She was very confused. Wait, so if he is calling me a newcomer, how long has he been here? she thought. "Yeah, I saw you and a few other cats move here not long ago, maybe 4 moons?" He responded to her casually, grinning faintly. He had a calm, authoritative aura around him, his one piercing blue and grey eye staring at her intently. He had it too? Wow. Thinking through the situation at hand, Blossomstar said, "Oh, right. Well, who are you, may I ask?" He gave her a friendly smile, "I'm Ravenstar, leader of RavenClan. You?" "I'm, Blossomstar, leader of, BlossomClan." She replied slowly, astounded to find such a similar cat to her. He had her type of eyes, and her status in a, Clan? Wait, Clan? she thought to herself. That means, there are more of them. Interesting, she remarked in her head. "Before you go, I'd like to ask what you're doing on RavenClan territory, and, if we could arrange a gathering soon? I mean, you're a leader, and so am I." He spoke to her gently, a concerned look on his face. Blossomstar replied, "Sorry, I was not aware you were here, or your Clan. And I think we can. I will come back, maybe, to arrange where, but next full moon?" 'Perfect." He said, before Blossomstar gestured goodbye, and gathered her Clan cat to leave for home. They seem, nice, she thought, but are they?

*** END ROLEPLAY SCENE ***

~ALLEGIANCE~

LEADER:

DEPUTY:

MEDICINE CAT:

WARRIORS:

Leopardclaw ~ A thick-furred, mid brown tom with darker brown splotches and emerald green eyes, and a dark tail end.

Alderpelt ~ An orangey-brown tom with long, thin fur and blackish-brown stripes on his back, white belly and socks, and bright blue eyes.

Hazelpounce ~ A thin, deep brown she-cat with bright yellow eyes, black paws/forearms, and black tipped ears.

APPRENTICES: N/A

PROPHECIES:

RELATIONSHIPS:

~ Mates ~

N/A

~ Siblings ~

So that was today's update! I made another Clan, RavenClan, who the next update will be focused on! I hope you, my dear reader, enjoyed my update, so until next time, BYE!!
Test Subject
#400 Old 25th Feb 2018 at 10:08 PM Last edited by Flight's wings : 1st Mar 2018 at 1:15 AM.
"Now where do you think your going?" came the silky and amused voice of the Lilyclan leader. "I-I wanted to go out and patrol! And protect the clan, Grandma Whitestar." came the squeak of a white she-cat with black spots splashing on her pelt. Her blue eyes gave a pleading look hoping that Whitestar would let her. This earned a chuckled from Whitestar. Just as the white she-cat was about to shoo the kitten back to camp an flash of an black fur she-cat, along with a black striped and white tom by her side. "Loonkit! We have been searching for you, young lady and what are you doing outside of camp!? Just think of what would happen to you!" came the fierce yowl of the black she-cat, who was now curling her tail protectively around her Loonkit and was grooming the kitten. While the black striped white tom sat down next to the queen, his tail curling around her flank, a common gesture of comfort. Loonkit respond to the gesture with yowls of protest, "Mom I would have been fine, I had Grandma Whitestar to protect me." The black she-cat paused her grooming and let out a sigh "Loonkit I have told you multiple times not to call Whitestar your grandma, she is your clan leader and should be addressed as one" An purr rumbled from Whitestar," Ravenstep, I have no problem with your kits calling me grandma since they don't have many family figures in their life. Besides it just a harmless name."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The loud roars coming off the thunder path would have scared any cat, along with their huge monster that seem to enjoy flashing their shiny lights as if they were looking for a cat to attack. Most normal cats would be scared out of their pelts from being near it, well you should be if you didn't have the power to control them. Sitting there was a mostly white chocolate tortioshell tabby she-cat with amber eyes that were glued at the sky. The she-cat was in a abandon twoleg nest and was sitting on top of a window her gaze didn't move as paw steps echo across the concreate floor. "Dusky? I have some information that I do believe would be of value to ya" causally meowed a yellowish cream tom. A flick of the she-cats tell told the tom to come closer. "What is it Rock and it better be not another complaint of lack of bedding again" Came the sharp and snappy authorize voice of Dusky. The tom flinched at her tone but took a deep breath and leap on the window sitting right beside her," No the group has stopped since then, But we found her, the messing member of Queen's family. She appears to be leading a clan called Lilyclan." This caused the Dusky to go silenced for a few moments before a purr rumbled for the tortie tabby she-cat's throat. Rock gave the she-cat a funny look as if it was usual to purr. "Oh Rock you made this so much easier for me, I think a promotion is in your favor. Why don't you go and inform the rest of the cats the good news" A polite nod was the only reply of the tom before leaping back on the concreate floor and running down the stairs. "Queen, my dear sister I promise that we will find little Snowdrop for you and if any cat thinks about coming between me and my niece." Growled Dusky before the growled faded to a soft purr," It would be the last thing they seen."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay I have a few new cats to add to my character list and don't worry Dusky will later come back and when she does we will see her powers and group she has. Until then let's meet some kittens. Lilyclan just pop out a fresh batch of kittens!

Meet Little Loonkit, who is a very eager she-cat who very spoiled by Whitestar, and Duckstream. Even though she been told many times that she shouldn't use Two-leg talk when speaking with others, but can't help it. Not that Whitestar or Duckstream mind. Her sim traits are a proud hunter, favorite "relative" is of course Whitestar

Next is Crowkit ( I swear all these names were randomly generator and that is what it pop up with her, I didn't expected her to look like Crowfeather from Seri's series), Her sims traits are proud and playful. Crowkit likes to follow Loonkit around and keep to her-self, she pretty shy when you meet her but once she get to know you she all bubbly and competitive. I think Fernkit would be very interested in this kit (Well she no longer a kitten). By the way her favorite "relative" Is Duckstream and Whitestar.

And finally we have Batkit the runt of the litter, who is adventures and also proud, I swear all of these kits were born with the proud trait I didn't not change their traits. She is the most hyper of the three and is quite the fast talker, which can get on some cats nerves. She also likes to think that she a fierce warrior. Her
favorite "relatives" is Littleswirl

All the kits know that they are not related to Pikepad but they can't help calling Pikepad their father along with giving their "relatives" human names since he kinda looks like them, he a black and white tom, and he pretty close to their mother. The only thing that he differs from the kits, is eye color, the fact that he's a mackerel tabby, and his structure. but that not going to stop them from calling him their father.

Okay below is some random cat pictures of the clan the first one is Whitestar cuddling her unofficial Grandchild Crowkit!

And we have mama Raven doing the same thing to Loonkit, Now all we need is for Batkit to cuddle with Pikepad and the family cuddle trio will be complete

Brightriver seems to be curious (and probably wondering if she will be her next apprentice) about the new fisher kittens.

This is Loonkit spying on Whitestar and Brightriver (Who I'm just going to pretend that their are having a chat about how weak Pineclan territory borders are)

And we have Swiftears trying to hide from the kittens. (I wish I took pictures because all the kittens were trying to pounce on him)

Now the next picture is Eveningsoar flirting with Ravenstep and she doesn't seem comfortable with it, but luckily Pikepad came to the rescue and took her out for training.

The final one doesn't have anything to do with the cats I just felt it was hilarious, the horse look like they just came from a lab that mutated two horses together. this was a weird glitch

That is all for now. and I can't wait to get back to Owlclan, who is now going to be renamed to kit clan.
Page 16 of 27