Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#76 Old 4th Jan 2005 at 4:53 PM
Can I ask something again........if you download it 3 times will it appear in the lots bin 3 times......
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#77 Old 4th Jan 2005 at 5:29 PM
I can't find it in my Lots Bin!
Lab Assistant
#78 Old 4th Jan 2005 at 5:37 PM
I haven't downloaded it yet...I will in a minute...Can someone answer my question, i'll be forever grateful :D
Field Researcher
#79 Old 4th Jan 2005 at 5:50 PM
Yes NicksHunny, if you keep installing it it will show up multiple times in your lots bin with numbers after EG: poshvacationchateau_1 (or _2, or _3... you get the picture)
Test Subject
#80 Old 4th Jan 2005 at 5:56 PM
I also downloaded the furnished version, and placed it in downloads folder, it does not appear in my lots bin either... plse help...????
Lab Assistant
#81 Old 4th Jan 2005 at 6:02 PM
Yay, I'll download it now, Hmmmm are you sure it's not on there....
#82 Old 4th Jan 2005 at 7:26 PM
Well I've downloaded this twice and it does not show up in my lots and houses bin either. The first time I downloaded it I chose to open it up with the Sims 2 Package Installer, the second time I just downloaded it to my desktop and I left the package there. I don't understand why it won't show up?
Test Subject
#83 Old 4th Jan 2005 at 7:46 PM
i got this game from a friend and i can not get anything off of thesim2 page. is there a way to download on this site?
Field Researcher
#84 Old 4th Jan 2005 at 8:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Greenlea83
Well I've downloaded this twice and it does not show up in my lots and houses bin either. The first time I downloaded it I chose to open it up with the Sims 2 Package Installer, the second time I just downloaded it to my desktop and I left the package there. I don't understand why it won't show up?

Ok, I just started my game up to check on this house. No problems here, its in my Lot Catalog.

I used the MTS2 Clean Installer ver.1.41 to install it. You can find this installer on this site, just do a "Search" for it.

Its fun to be a Sadist.
*The Pain & Pleasure Principle*

Save the world and drown a politican today!

El diablo sabe mas por viejo que por diablo!
#85 Old 4th Jan 2005 at 9:17 PM
Ok thanks I'll try that and see if I can get it to work
Test Subject
#86 Old 4th Jan 2005 at 9:32 PM
holy huge batman. its gorgeuos.
#87 Old 4th Jan 2005 at 9:48 PM
I tried using the program you mentioned and I'm still not getting it in my lots and houses bin. I'm getting frustrated cause I downloaded it twice on dial up and it's a large file lol
I'm going to keep trying I don't know what else to do though. I noticed the first time I downloaded and installed it I checked build mode's wall coverings and floor coverings sections to see if any of the custom floors and walls were showing up and those weren't either.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#88 Old 4th Jan 2005 at 10:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Greenlea83
I tried using the program you mentioned and I'm still not getting it in my lots and houses bin. I'm getting frustrated cause I downloaded it twice on dial up and it's a large file lol
I'm going to keep trying I don't know what else to do though. I noticed the first time I downloaded and installed it I checked build mode's wall coverings and floor coverings sections to see if any of the custom floors and walls were showing up and those weren't either.

I'm afraid this has happened to me on occasion as well. Though I usually need only try again and it works... So I really don't know what to tell you =o(

Definitely saving the file to your hard drive on your desktop or in another location where it is easily found will alleviate having to re-download it over and over...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#89 Old 4th Jan 2005 at 10:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pnkpnthr23
holy huge batman. its gorgeuos.

hehe From one New Englander to the other... Thanks!!
Lab Assistant
#90 Old 5th Jan 2005 at 12:55 AM
Since this a finished house, the thread will now be closed. If you would like to submit this house to MTS2 for download, please do so
Locked thread
Page 4 of 4