Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Oct 2015 at 4:36 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise
Default Randomized sims have all kinds of odd sliders, even when I have no mods in
Didn't want to take up the whole thread with the image, so here's the link http://imgur.com/rAsIg9u.jpg

I'm not sure when this started, but my randomized sims come in many different abnormal looking shapes. I do have sliders and sims from the exchange, but even when I play an absolutely clean vanilla game, the issue is still there, though perhaps less severe .
Some of them will have knees sticking out like in the photo, different heights, floating twitchy feet, twitchy hands, etc. Strangely, it only occurs when I do complete randomization, not when I randomize just the face.

Any help is appreciated, thank you !
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Oct 2015 at 7:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
When you say clean vanilla game, do you mean you removed the whole user folder and let the game create a new one?

Oh, that's right, sorry, forgot to use my brain there haha. I had only removed the mods folder and cleared out my DCCache. I tried what you said out just now, and everything was fine and normal. Then, I put in my old DCCache and everything was still alright, but then I added my mods folder back into the mix and the problem came up once again. I decided to clear my DCCache once more, and the mods folder on it's own did not cause any problems. Could it possibly be a conflict issue between my sims3packs and packages?