Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Aug 2017 at 5:39 AM Last edited by ihatemandatoryregister : 11th Aug 2017 at 11:06 PM.
Default [SOLVED!] WCIF: Tutorial to turn custom objects into aspiration rewards
I have a few vaguely cheaty items from SimSlice (the magical shears, bottomless pet bowls) and would like to have more to do with my Sims' aspiration points. For my own personal usage, I would like to change these items into aspiration rewards. Is there a tutorial somewhere about doing that?

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 11th Aug 2017 at 6:02 AM
Good question. I did this many years ago, but totally by mistake. lol I now have 2 bookcases of knowledge(?) the original, and mine. I think I just cloned the original one, give it a new GUID like I do all objects..and here it was.
Unfortunately, this is not quite the way to do huh...

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Instructor
#3 Old 11th Aug 2017 at 8:40 AM
The aspiration point cost is the price and IIRC you just need to change the catalog sort flags in the OBJD record. Use the non Raw Data tab in SimPE and one of the check boxes is Aspiration - see here

Just call me William, definitely not Who-Ward
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4 Old 11th Aug 2017 at 8:06 PM Last edited by ihatemandatoryregister : 11th Aug 2017 at 11:07 PM.
I give that a try. Thank you.

EDIT: I got it to work. I just tested it with one object in case I messed up but now it works I'll edit some more.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives