Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Aug 2017 at 7:16 AM
Default Where to find mesh for backbun hair?
I found a repost https://www.google.com/amp/s/mysims...re-they-are/amp

I am trying to download the backbun, but the download link says it's suspended. Does anyone have a link for the mesh? I found recolors but not the mesh.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 9th Aug 2017 at 7:47 PM
Google simpliciaty blogspot, the first result is her new website. I don't know if she reuploaded it there but if not I have the CC and can give you a new link when I get home later.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Aug 2017 at 8:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Weisskreuz
Google simpliciaty blogspot, the first result is her new website. I don't know if she reuploaded it there but if not I have the CC and can give you a new link when I get home later.

I did search simpliciaty blogspot and even Tumblr, I could not find the bun. I only found the repost and the download link did not work. So if you have time please if you could give a new link. Again thank you.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 10th Aug 2017 at 6:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Alice Storm
I did search simpliciaty blogspot and even Tumblr, I could not find the bun. I only found the repost and the download link did not work. So if you have time please if you could give a new link. Again thank you.

Check your pms.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 11th Aug 2017 at 4:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Weisskreuz
Check your pms.

Thank you very much!