Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Aug 2017 at 6:57 AM
Default why do default replacement eyes keep breaking?
I've had this happen three times now, one with Taty's eyes, and now twice with RemusSirion's eyes, both creators who make GORGEOUS eyes. the thing is, these were new at the time they caused me problems. today I just had to take out a default replacement eye by RemusSirion that I downloaded like a week ago. for those of you who don't know what I mean by "break," i'll explain what happens.

so, when I go to make a sim, whatever one is automatically randomized will have the default replacement eyes, no problem. but if I change the age, randomize, create a new sim from genetics or otherwise, the eyes turn to the base game default brown, and when you click the eyes, THERE ARE NO COLOR SWATCHES. it's really frustrating when you have a set of pretty eyes, and all of a sudden they stop working.

I just downloaded another set of Taty's eyes, and they work, but for how long? does anyone else have this problem?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 10th Aug 2017 at 3:45 PM
I only heard about this problem when the toddler patch was released and the default replacer eyes didn't include toddler eyes but if the eyes are up to date I don't know the reason