Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Aug 2017 at 2:27 PM
LastException.txt problem :/
Can anyone help? I have a problem here with the "Last Exception" error. Here yesterday i was playing sims and whenever i would click on the bed a error message would come up again and again. it said something in the sims 4 folder "LastException.txt" was creating errors. I was although going to start a family, and i of course got the sim pregnant(This was yesterday). Here today i wanted to start a family again and try to get a sim pregnant. But now whenever i click the "Try For Baby" option they go over to eachother and just cancel the animation. Nothing happens. They just kinda take there hand up in the air like beside their shoulders and do nothing and continue with their day.. What can i do? :c

AND I DOWNLOADED NOTHING YESTERDAY OR TODAY C:
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 4th Aug 2017 at 5:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MrMisseKat
Can anyone help? I have a problem here with the "Last Exception" error. Here yesterday i was playing sims and whenever i would click on the bed a error message would come up again and again. it said something in the sims 4 folder "LastException.txt" was creating errors. I was although going to start a family, and i of course got the sim pregnant(This was yesterday). Here today i wanted to start a family again and try to get a sim pregnant. But now whenever i click the "Try For Baby" option they go over to eachother and just cancel the animation. Nothing happens. They just kinda take there hand up in the air like beside their shoulders and do nothing and continue with their day.. What can i do? :c

AND I DOWNLOADED NOTHING YESTERDAY OR TODAY C:

You can attach the Last Exception can't you? If not, post it under a spoiler tag.
Test Subject
#3 Old 13th Aug 2017 at 8:09 PM
what mods do you have installed?