Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Aug 2017 at 3:46 PM
Default CC download manager with pictures?
Hello, I already downloaded the sims 4 download manager from this website, and I like it a lot.
Back when I used to play The sims 2 almost every day, I had a super-cool download manager which actually showed me a picture of my CC, as I clicked on it: is there something similar to it? I know that I should create sub-folders to keep my CC in order, but...
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 15th Aug 2017 at 6:39 PM Last edited by chicvibe : 15th Aug 2017 at 6:39 PM. Reason: clarification
The closest thing you can use is Sims4studio. You need to register to get the program, but it will show you everything in your folder. I am not a creator, but I use it to cull content, recategorize content (like those ball gowns that are categorized as swimwear or sleepwear) and to change the cost of content so my sim can afford it. Another program that works very well but differently is the tray importer http://luniversims.com/files/file/7...-tray-importer/. If you find you don't like something in-game, you can create a sim or build with the content, save to your library, and use the importer to then find the content to delete. It will allow you to browse your tray folder as well.