Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Aug 2017 at 4:21 PM
Default WCIF hack to make the sim stop gesturing while walking?
you know how sometimes when sims walk they will swing their hands around, scratch their armpit, scratch their wrist, or move their hair out of their eyes? I need a hack that gets rid of this, because when I'm filming and they keep doing that it ruins the shot. Anyone know of anything?

Also, less important, but still a concern, is there a hack that stops sims from all talking to each other when seated in a group? Thank you guys!
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 3rd Aug 2017 at 4:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by iloveh900
you know how sometimes when sims walk they will swing their hands around, scratch their armpit, scratch their wrist, or move their hair out of their eyes? I need a hack that gets rid of this, because when I'm filming and they keep doing that it ruins the shot. Anyone know of anything?

Also, less important, but still a concern, is there a hack that stops sims from all talking to each other when seated in a group? Thank you guys!

Maybe the last one on this page will help:
http://www.simlogical.com/sl/Sims2P...2_MiscHacks.htm

Paladins/SimWardrobes downloads: https://simfileshare.net/folder/87849/
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 12th Aug 2017 at 11:38 AM
I don't know but in my game, if one of the sitting sims is studying from a book, the others will stop talking, maybe you could use that trick in the meantime.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#4 Old 12th Aug 2017 at 2:43 PM

Is this because you want to stop the animations or the speech bubbles - because you can use the in-game cheat for the latter.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc