Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Dec 2016 at 1:42 AM Last edited by Prime : 17th May 2022 at 3:47 AM.
Default Carolina Maniacs - Sims 2 Horror Movie
I was really excited to show this to everyone This is my new sims 2 Horror movie, Carolina Maniacs!

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE MOVIE:
https://www.youtube.com/embed/qobH6fLdbqk
CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE TRAILER:
https://www.youtube.com/embed/0nfPvBVU8Ks

I really want to thank TheRaven for helping me learn how to create the custom content i used in this movie <3 <3 <3 She was extremely helpful with A LOT This is also the longest Sims 2 movie I have ever made!

here's some more information about the movie
The movie is going to mostly take place in Charlotte, North Carolina. and it stars me/Joe Winko. In the movie I'm 13 years old (even though i'm 21 years old in real life) and it's about me making horror movies for YouTube with Grandtheft Auto, BUT two crazy guys watch my videos on YouTube and are inspired by them to become serial killers! and all hell breaks loose when they find out that I/Joe lives in Charlotte, North Carolina and they decide to add me/Joe to their 'hit list'! Will Joe survive? or will he be a victim of the killers?

The movie is also going to star Jessica Lee Rose! a.k.a Bree from the YouTube series: lonelygirl15: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-goXKtd6cPo
but only in her sims 2 form of course
In the movie she is 16 years old and she's my adoptive sister, meaning she's not related to me in the movie, BUT she is related to my adoptive parents in the movie.

Bree is the only character who believes Joe Winko about the serial killers who are after him! Just like the character Jane from the 1985 movie, Silver Bullet, who was the only person in the movie who believed her little brother, Martie, about the werewolf! that movie was actually filmed in North Carolina too.

In the movie, Bree also has a video blog which she vents too and monologues too numerous times through out the film.

And next are the killers...

Tyson & Anthony. they are two 25-year-old men with very disturbed minds. They live in Charlotte North Carolina, and discover Joe Winko's videos on youtube, which inspires them to become serial killers! they use hammers to murder all of there victims.

Anthony is the psychopath of the 2 of them. he is impulsive and angry and extremely violent. He is also hyped about killing people, and sets Joe Winko as his main target!

Tyson is more of the sociopath of the 2 of them. He is more calm and chill, and is even a bit charming, BUT is very dangerous and homicidal. He also enjoy murdering people just as much as Anthony, except he doesn't show a hyped emotion about it like Anthony does.

both of the killers are based off the real life Dnepropetrovsk maniacs a.k.a the hammer maniacs, which were 2 wimpy 19 year olds who went on a killing spree in Ukraine in summer of 2007 and somehow managed to murder 21 people in 2 weeks... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dnepropetrovsk_maniacs

and here's a video of me discussing the real life story behind Carolina Maniacs too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dS6BFC31qM4

Overall, I hope you all enjoy the movie Please comment and share your thoughts and tell me what your favorite part(s) are! I hope you all like it <3
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 18th Dec 2016 at 8:28 AM
Wanted to let you know I watched it and that for a person that irl never watches a horror movie.
Just not my thing, but the fact that you based it on a real crime case intrigued me.
Besides Sims 2, I have a thing for true crime cases. A combi of the two of course then would peak my interest.
Must have been so much work to put this all together.
I did wonder why you 'dedicated' it also to Brittanee Drexel who disappeared in 2009. A case I'm aware of because of my interest in true crime cases.
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Dec 2016 at 10:32 PM Last edited by Prime : 17th May 2022 at 3:44 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by mirjampenning
Wanted to let you know I watched it and that for a person that irl never watches a horror movie.
Just not my thing, but the fact that you based it on a real crime case intrigued me.
Besides Sims 2, I have a thing for true crime cases. A combi of the two of course then would peak my interest.
Must have been so much work to put this all together.

Thanks so much <3 im really glad it caught your attention <3
thanks for watching it and yeah, it tooks a long time to make. I was working on it from july through december it's the longest sims 2 movie i've ever made in my entire life.

Quote: Originally posted by mirjampenning
I did wonder why you 'dedicated' it also to Brittanee Drexel who disappeared in 2009. A case I'm aware of because of my interest in true crime cases.

that case really hit home for me :/ i felt sad for Brittanee Drexel. i was only 13 years old when she first went missing and that's when i first heard about her since this horror movie took place in the Carolinas, where she went missing, I wanted to dedicate it to her so people are more aware of her case. A lot of people think she's dead but it's very possible that she's still alive and out there some where. even after all this time has passed.

The last part of the movie takes place in Myrtle Beach South Carolina. the same place where she went missing from. Also, there's this:

^The outfit Bree was wearing during the finale of the movie is supposed to be the same outfit Brittanee wore when she went missing.
Inventor
#4 Old 21st Dec 2016 at 5:59 PM
Nice touch with the outfit!
Did you hear the latest by the way about Brittannee? Some jailhouse bird claimed he knows what happened.
Summarized: She was taken to some drughouse, repeatedly raped, then shot and accordingly 'fed to the alligators'.
While I'm not inclined to take that person's word for it just like that, it could be true.
Here's a link: http://people.com/crime/missing-tee...-pit-fbi-agent/
And yes, it does fit to dedicate it to her as you explained.

Your movie really interested me. I certainly thought it was nicely done!
One can clearly see that lots of work went into this. You created something and finished. You can be proud of yourself.
And Joe Winko as a sim kid: really cute! And that bandana, lol!
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th Dec 2016 at 7:54 AM Last edited by Prime : 17th May 2022 at 3:44 AM.
thanks <3 and yes i did hear about that and i think it's horrible, but the more i think about it the less i believe it. I don't think anyone should say that Brittanee is dead until they find her body. that guys story could just be a load of b***$**t. i truly hope it is and that she's still alive

and as a matter of fact, I still believe Brittanee is still alive. im even planning on having a character who's based off of her in my next sims 2 horror movie:

I'm going to be making it to alert people about her case and get her story out there. I truely do not believe she's dead. it's very possible that she could still be alive.

and thanks so much for watching my movie <3 i'm really glad you liked it :D
lol the joe winko guy is me too hahaha and yes! i made the bandana. TheRaven from the moonlight dragon webforums helped me figure out how to make it too
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 17th May 2022 at 3:51 AM
sorry to bump this old thread, but I just needed to post about this here... it's an update involving the Birttanee Drexel case: https://www.wmbfnews.com/video/2022...ged-her-murder/

This is NOT how I wanted the story to end I remember following her missing person's case since I was a kid & I ALWAYS thought she'd be found alive! it's not fair
I made this movie as dedicated to her AND NOT "IN MEMORY" OF HER! She was supposed to survive! Just like Bree at the end of Carolina Maniacs!

Rest In Peace Brittanee Drexel ♥ In My Story You are still a Survivor ♥