Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Apr 2018 at 6:02 AM Last edited by kittenn1011 : 20th Apr 2018 at 7:14 AM.
Default [FOUND] WCIF mod that allows non-household (but playable) female sims to get pregnant when woohooing
So I just got out of exams last week and I have a very fuzzy memory of the last month of so. I'm relatively sure I downloaded and installed a mod of this description and in the same timeline I'm also experiencing a very weird pregnancy glitch (which I suspect might be a conflict between this mod and my same-sex pregnancy mod-- essentially I'm using BO's alien experiments so I can control when same-sex pregnancy is allowed and not, and inTeen, and while it was working fine on install, in the last month my hetero couples have been insistently only getting men who haven't been experimented upon pregnant naturally no matter who instigates the woohoo: weird right?). I can't seem to find this mod in my subfolders or on the internet so I'm hoping this rings a bell for someone so they can link me to it and I can search for the name of the .package file and remove it to see if that's the problem... and if I did just dream this up or something or didn't install it, it's something I would love to have after the conflict in my downloads is tracked down anyways. If anyone recognizes this and can point me to it, that would be a huge help!
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 20th Apr 2018 at 7:04 AM
Short of making the playables selectable during the deed and I don't know if this'll work out with your mod configuration, but simmodder has a mod to enable playable pregnancy, and Lamare has another for YAs only. They won't be pregnant if it's still ordinary (not risky) woohoo though. If it doesn't work out, you can make the woman selectable and make her pregnant with the SimBlender, InSim, or other modded objects instead.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Apr 2018 at 7:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sketching
Short of making the playables selectable during the deed and I don't know if this'll work out with your mod configuration, but simmodder has a mod to enable playable pregnancy, and Lamare has another for YAs only. They won't be pregnant if it's still ordinary (not risky) woohoo though. If it doesn't work out, you can make the woman selectable and make her pregnant with the SimBlender, InSim, or other modded objects instead.

Ahh, there we go. It's simmodder's: that's where it came from. No wonder I couldn't remember what it was. Thanks for that. Guess it's time to see if that's the one causing the pregnancy conflict in my game. Thanks.