Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Jun 2018 at 7:59 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default I cannot see the pictures in my story and Modyourpanties won't log me in
I recently lost my computer and and slowly replacing everything on a new hard drive. When I look at my story for Sims 2 (A Pleasant Story) the pictures do not load for me. When I go to edit I can see the picture links--they just don't load for me. In the places where pictures should appear, there's just a blank spot.

They do load in other peoples' stories, so it's just for mine!

So I went to MYP to check and make sure the links were all still there, and it won't log me in. I tried via both Mozilla and Chrome.

Any ideas? Thanks!
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 18th Jun 2018 at 8:22 PM
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Jun 2018 at 8:43 PM Last edited by grumpy_otter : 18th Jun 2018 at 9:22 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
This explains why MYP is not available for logins:
http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...353#post5387353

Thank you--that happened while I was out of action. But does that explain why i can't even see my pictures?

And what should I do now? Find another site to host pics?
Mad Poster
#4 Old 18th Jun 2018 at 9:56 PM
I've noticed missing images too. I'd suggest Imgur for the time being. You don't need an account but it's not a bad idea to get one.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#5 Old 18th Jun 2018 at 10:07 PM
Or you can just attach your images to your posts here.
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 18th Jun 2018 at 11:13 PM
Or you can just attach your images to your posts here.

See, that's what i don't know how to do--will they come through big and pretty?
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#7 Old 18th Jun 2018 at 11:36 PM
Yes, but remember to follow the MTS Picture Guidelines.

You can either attach the images and leave it at that- they will be displayed as thumbnails at the bottom of the post, and will enlarge when clicked. Or, you could copy the image link and embed up to four in-line in a post, or hidden behind spoilers. As in this post.
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 19th Jun 2018 at 1:23 AM

You can either attach the images and leave it at that- they will be displayed as thumbnails at the bottom of the post, and will enlarge when clicked. Or, you could copy the image link and embed up to four in-line in a post, or hidden behind spoilers. As in this post.

That looks awesome! Thank you!
Link Ninja
#9 Old 19th Jun 2018 at 1:36 AM

I don't think the in line pic limit of four applies to the story forum though. At least, not since the last time I checked on forum pic rules.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#10 Old 19th Jun 2018 at 10:39 AM
No, it's just for pictures, downloads and discussion forums.