Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jun 2018 at 6:11 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default How do you set the Accessories to not show on outfits
I was looking at an old tutorial which is dated on here, about how to set accessories to show in a way you want through the program SimPE Tools/scan folder section.
But it doesn't seem like anyone solved the issue around how to set and save the the accessory you want to change.

My dilemma is that i want to set an accessory to only show in everyday and nothing else, but everytime i press set, it resets everything back to default.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 20th Jun 2018 at 6:26 PM Last edited by simmer22 : 20th Jun 2018 at 10:14 PM.
I set them manually, not using the tools/scan section. They need to be set as 0x00000007 in the Category line in the Mesh Overlay (click the line, write 7 in the box, click commit, and save).

Hat's topic on CAS SimPE tricks might come in handy if you want other categories: https://hat-plays-sims.dreamwidth.org/34791.html
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Jun 2018 at 6:29 PM
Excellent, i must admit i didn't expect a reply so quickly thank you!
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#4 Old 20th Jun 2018 at 9:48 PM
You can also do it easily in Wardrobe Wrangler.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc