Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jun 2018 at 10:41 AM Last edited by sailorleontine6 : 20th Jun 2018 at 12:01 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default sims 2 crashing
i don't know how to start this topic but the game sims 2 crashed today, i tried to fix many things i could think of, i even tried the sims 2 launcher

both the general sims 2 and sims 2 launcher work for a few second when i start it up but then i get the message the sims stopped working or something like that
and it's not from the downloads this time, i mean sure i download a couple of stuff but the sims 2 was just fine after packing the cc's and hacks stuff out

but i wanted to get rid of the flashing/flickering issue so i decided to watch the video, and yes i followed every step of it, and the sims 2 worked for a bit after i took every step they told you
but today the sims 2 stopped working so it's not from the download i needed for the sims 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXCsdaBnlnA&t=3s here's the link from how to get rid of the flashing/flickering issue

so how am i supposed to do now? i know it's not from the sims 2 downloads because it all worked fine before using this link, so the link might caused this that the sims 2 stopped working

(and like i said earlier from the other topic, with my new laptop on windows 10 i wanna be careful downloading stuff on the sims 2)
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 20th Jun 2018 at 11:59 AM
Hi @sailorleontine6

The best place to ask for help is in the Sims 2 Help forum:
http://www.modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=31

When you try to post a new thread there, the forum will direct you to the game problem guide, which is the first thing you should do to try to solve your issues.
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#3 Old 20th Jun 2018 at 1:40 PM
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#4 Old 20th Jun 2018 at 1:49 PM
Thanks @Lyralei !
@sailorleontine6 Here's the game problem guide:
Game Help:Game Problemwiki