Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Meet Me In My Next Life
Original Poster
#26 Old 26th Jun 2018 at 12:01 AM
First I want everyone here to know, I have really, really enjoy reading all your comments about your miss behaving Sims. ( it was Fun )
@Simsample your Arnold is a "Menace to Sims Society.
@smobiel please tell me who did you find to marry that old hag Denise that Sims must be blind with no ears.
@Aliena Oh to trap her in the swimming pool would give me nightmare since I can't swim my self.
@AndrewGloria I love your story line here I never like Consort, but if I was a Sims I would vomit if I had to sleep with him even if I was money hungry.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#27 Old 26th Jun 2018 at 1:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Simonut
Do anyone have a problem with a Sims that love to pick on other Sims for no reason ?
Honestly, yes, partially because it's a game and partially because it legitimizes bullying. I like how easy it is for Sims to make friends with other Sims, it's too bad that when the opposite happens they don't just say "sorry I don't like interacting with you" and leave it as that.

I don't have the expansion pack with this Denise Jacquet in it, but there's been plenty of times I've seen Sims go at it. One of the things I like to add to community lots is a teleporter, that way if a Sim or two has a disagreement they can go home, or wherever Sims go that aren't on the current lot, immediately. Please, come back when the Sim can properly participate in their simulated society.
Quote: Originally posted by Selly_2009
I've found that with Sophie Miguel (the teen townie)... she'll insult, annoy, prank and poke almost all other sims (prank seems to be her favourite, unlike 99% of the sims she'll do it to) and needless to say, she makes enemies way too easily. In fact, in my BACC hood, she actually threw the want "bad reputation"... and got that bar in full red; my first ever sim to do so. And she was proud of it!

As I allow my sims to make their own friends rather than pushing them towards certain ones, I've started cringing every time a teen brings her home, especially if another member of the household is already enemies with her.
Huh, that's interesting, because the times I've played Pleasantview I've found some friends for her and she actually seems alright.
Quote: Originally posted by terula8
The Pleasants - watching all of them gang up on poor Lilith always makes me feel a bit upset.
And the strange thing with Lilith is in the right situation and with the right number of friends, things can be repaired. Maybe Angela is always the favored one in the family but at least the rest of them don't "hate" her.

Also, how's this for ironic and weird: in a Pleasantview playthrough where Lilith Pleasant broke up with Dirk (he was having a bad day) but was friends with Sophie Miguel, the two of them kissed each other! That didn't last long though as my gameplay notes say Lilith grew up to adult later that evening.
Space Pony
#28 Old 26th Jun 2018 at 2:38 AM
I have a teen community center at my hood. it is owned business, not as a school, but with visitor controller only teens are allowed, tiny bowling alley, pizza and arcade games... MELODY TINKER!!!!!!!! she is the nasty little thing! FIGHT AFTER ANOTHER!!!

~~~~Call me Ellu ~~~

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#29 Old 26th Jun 2018 at 2:59 AM
Is it sad that I don't have any hated or really disruptive sims? Well, I do have my pickpocket family but somehow they have never been caught, not even once! I roll a dice, even is got away and odd is caught, so I can blame my own rolling on that. I do also have the fighting school principal and the librarian. I find their fights amusing.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 26th Jun 2018 at 3:13 AM
I agree Denise Jacquet can be annoying. Her son Gilbert lives with her, at least in my game. Cooking seems to make her the happiest she ever gets. She has a gentleman caller, Walter Strawberry. It's too soon to tell if they'll ever go beyond the casual dating stage.
Mad Poster
#31 Old 26th Jun 2018 at 12:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simonut
First I want everyone here to know, I have really, really enjoy reading all your comments about your miss behaving Sims. ( it was Fun )

@smobiel please tell me who did you find to marry that old hag Denise that Sims must be blind with no ears.

I've had the game forever and I always have her get married, so she's married quite a few people. I've even had her marry Gilbert a couple of times. :3

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Theorist
#32 Old 26th Jun 2018 at 1:07 PM
This is really weird, I've never noticed Denise Jacquet being particularly mean... yes she is a Scorpio, but she actually has the personality structure of a Virgo, with 5 points in Niceness (which would make her "average"). Does the star sign in Sims 2 really have influence over a Sim's behavior, regardless of the rest of their personality?

In my beginning neighbourhood she was already born with a personality very close to the canon version, as a Virgo, I only had to adjust a few points and didn't bother to change the sign and she's a very sweet girl (she's a teen right now) She cleans a lot, she's best friends with Cassandra Goth, she spends a lot of time with her younger sister, Emanuelle. Can't really complain about her, maybe she'll get grouchier with old age? (I actually find it a bit unfortunate that Sims' personalities don't change over their life)

Taking an extended break from Sims stuff. Might be around, might not.
Mad Poster
#33 Old 26th Jun 2018 at 1:31 PM
I have one mod (that I don't use very often) that allows the player to "electrocute me!"-it's a great way to take out your frustrations on a unruly pixel without killing them. Too bad it isn't a behavior modification hack because it could really stop some of the stuff the bad ones do...

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Mad Poster
#34 Old 26th Jun 2018 at 4:33 PM
I love Melody Tinker. That Sim has spunk - and she is an elder in my hood right now. Can't remember her beating up anyone, but I think she may have been in the way of Mr No Nice Points once or twice She fights back well, but not well enough to win.
Mad Poster
#35 Old 26th Jun 2018 at 9:12 PM
Huh, my Sophie Miguel is mostly a sweetheart--she's a bit peeved with her husband right now (I forgot that Chris Hatch hack had that effect on alien-pregnancies) but it makes sense in as far as fortune sim with a kid already and now there's a second on the way that was totally unplanned . . . Sophie's always got a plan, from the day she was dropped as a blind date for the legacy heir and didn't really want that position, but decided his spare brother was more to her tastes to now. She get on fine with her inlaws (which her sister-in-law is jealous and suspicious of everyone female, so that's a challenge) and the other folks in their apartment building.

Pics from my game: Sunbee's Simblr Sunbee's Livejournal
"English is a marvelous edged weapon if you know how to wield it." C.J. Cherryh
Mad Poster
#36 Old 27th Jun 2018 at 12:29 PM
Personally I've never had any bother with Denise Jacquet or Melody Tinker

@smorbie1 Do you have a picture of Tybalt's bride Mellissa Fugly? She sounds fascinating. In my game he's planning on marrying a feisty ex-Downtownie Fortune teen called Lexie Kauker (Shanna Landry in the game files and on Wikia). I think they're a well-matched pair.

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Mad Poster
#37 Old 27th Jun 2018 at 2:52 PM
Oh my, no. That was a thousand installs and hoods ago, even if I could take pictures.

I always have a Fugly family, though, and they look like they sound. :3

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Mad Poster
#38 Old 27th Jun 2018 at 5:29 PM
And the winner is... the Hood Bldg Group's Quadington University! It's full of Zombies. Total slob, total mean zombies. I never noticed before if zombies have that personality, but it seems fitting. Those that I have graduated, and cured from being a zombies, still have their old personality. Prank your steady? Poke your BFF? Fight with total strangers? Sure! And since I worked on their body skills, and have a "fight" mod that makes body skills and prior fights give them the advantage, they usually WIN! These nasty Sims will not be breeding..

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Mad Poster
#39 Old 27th Jun 2018 at 5:31 PM
I think they will do whatever they want you, and you can't stop them :3

Page 2 of 2