Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Apr 2018 at 5:28 PM Last edited by stephiebaby : 23rd Apr 2018 at 7:34 PM. Reason: SOLVED
Default {SOLVED} My cc shirt recolor shows up as NAKED in game! :D :( HELP PLEASE!! :(
Hello

SOLVED: I had saved my Mesh in GIMP as a DDS file.. and it has to be saved as a PNG file.. and then imported into The Sims 4 Studio. My shirts are now showing up perfectly in game! AND.. in Catalog!! Yayyyy!!

- They'll be available for download soon for anyone who is interested -

I recently wanted to try and make some basic recolors for my Sims. Just because it looked fun- and I had some ideas. So Ok-

I made a shirt with a pattern, using GIMP and The Sims 4 Studio.

The shirt shows up perfect in GIMP, Sims 4 Studio, and the Catalog.

However.

The catalog pic is a NAKED woman D: (How do I fix this?? ) - Shirt is the white backless base game recolor.

AND.

When you go in game, the shirt is naked also !!

I made the CAS standalone recolor and.. when that didn't work, I tried it as the swatch recolor. - I'm out of ideas

...I'm super new to recoloring- and have no clue what I have done wrong! Someone please help!

*Pictures* in spoilers. (She's censored)

Alexis looks as irritated as me! She's got the "Britney Spears" thing going on!
Advertisement
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#2 Old 24th Apr 2018 at 3:24 PM
My guess is that you didn't select the option to generate mipmaps when you saved as DDS. If you use PNG S4S will generate them for you.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4