Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st May 2019 at 7:25 PM Last edited by Matotty : 22nd May 2019 at 1:33 AM.
Default An adjustment for MQ's computers?
I like the mod a lot but I just think the money it gives for working online for 5 minutes is a LOT (my Sim passed from 82 Simoleons to 12000 just by working online) and I think it's ridiculous. I could've swore there was an adjustment but now I can't find it.
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 21st May 2019 at 11:24 PM
I have all the various Monique laptops and never saw this? What action are you using that gives that kind of cash?

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st May 2019 at 11:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
I have all the various Monique laptops and never saw this? What action are you using that gives that kind of cash?

My Sim was working at home in the Sports category.
Maybe it could be a coincidence then, if that's not supposed to happen, with an action another mod did at the same time. I'm not really sure since I've never downloaded another mod that gives you an excessive amount of cash.
EDIT: I will try the action again. If it gives me lots of money again I'll let you know.
EDIT 2: It didn't. I'm so confused. About the money I haven't received any more cash during the rest of the gameplay. I want to make sure if it was a certain event I didn't notice (I'm a bit clueless ) or it was something else.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 22nd May 2019 at 12:43 AM
Your sim didn't gain an inheritance or something else perhaps and you didn't notice?

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 22nd May 2019 at 1:02 AM
Did you buy lottery tickets through the computer? The payouts can wildly fluctuate.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 22nd May 2019 at 1:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Your sim didn't gain an inheritance or something else perhaps and you didn't notice?

Quote: Originally posted by Goldenbtrfly
Did you buy lottery tickets through the computer? The payouts can wildly fluctuate.

Nope and nope. The first action I did with the computer was working online. And it'd be impossible to receive any inheritances since my Sims didn't have any relatives than their spouses and children.
I guess it was something else then. I hope it doesn't happen again though.
Alchemist
#7 Old 22nd May 2019 at 11:44 AM
Sims can receive inheritance money from friends, too, not just related sims. In case that helps figure something out.