Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Feb 2011 at 6:48 AM
Default Installed world but it's not showing in game...
I exported a world successfully it was actually a remade Riverview. So I install it and in the launcher under downloads it has the installed thing next to it well when you go down to installed content it's not there and when you go to the sims 3 files under documents under installed worlds riverview is the only one there I renamed it walnut grove btw. So I really need help. I keep trying to install it but it keeps saying it's in the game already. And I can't uninstall it because it isn't under installed content. Please help!
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 14th Feb 2011 at 3:40 PM
Assuming the world is a clone of Riverview, did you give the world a new WPID? If not, the game may see it as being identical to Riverview, which could be why it isn't showing.

Otherwise, check your Installed Worlds folder. If the walnut grove world file is there you might be able to get it to work by putting it in Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\GameData\Shared\NonPackaged\Worlds.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Feb 2011 at 5:11 PM
What's a WPID? And yeah it's Riverview just changed it a bit
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 14th Feb 2011 at 5:48 PM
http://sumomo.modthesims.info/showt...3&goto=lastpost

I think I got it and yeah I saw the thread when I was modifying Twinbrook so I did ask this before lol Thanks!
Test Subject
#5 Old 27th Jan 2013 at 2:52 AM
I used your idea...worked great! thanks!!