Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Jun 2017 at 9:17 PM
Default Sims 4 buydebug?
Hey, does anyone have any experience with buydebug in Sims 4? In particular I'm interested in placing spawners - rather than collectibles; I'm building stuff and wanted to tart up my lots with frog/insect/rock spawners and so on, but searching buydebug in-game only seems to yield single caged frogs and particular rocks - the little log that a sim can search for frogs and the rocks that need to be excavated for fossils and well any kind of spawners completely elude me.
I'd love to be able to place alien and insect spawners, too. Does anyone know if and how one can achieve such a thing either via buydebug or some sort of a mod?
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 30th Jun 2017 at 11:56 PM
Do this and this help you out at all?

I also all the fishing spawners are also available via buy debug. I'm not sure about plants or insects

I found the un-gardenable (NPC lot) version of the mosquito trap plant in buydebug (it is the third one), but couldn't find that version of any other plant.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Jul 2017 at 12:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ShigemiNotoge
Do this and this help you out at all?

I also all the fishing spawners are also available via buy debug. I'm not sure about plants or insects

I found the un-gardenable (NPC lot) version of the mosquito trap plant in buydebug (it is the third one), but couldn't find that version of any other plant.
Yes thank you, those are perfect!