Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Murmur (YA Lady Ghost) (base game compatible with CC)

by Alrunia Posted 26th Jan 2016 at 3:46 AM

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 26th Jan 2016 at 10:57 PM
She's pretty, Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 26th Jan 2016 at 11:23 PM
She's so pretty! Thank you. But, I am having a problem. The tights as pants download says it is no longer available
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 27th Jan 2016 at 12:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mybabydevyn
She's so pretty! Thank you. But, I am having a problem. The tights as pants download says it is no longer available
I think you can get them here on MTS instead: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=538408
Test Subject
#5 Old 27th Jan 2016 at 8:12 PM
Omg she's super adorable~!!! I've only run into one problem - I downloaded all the CC you listed, but for some reason, the hair isn't showing up. I searched but it's not in my CAS. It is, however, in my Mods folder. I don't know how to fix it but her hair was so cute. I'm having trouble picking a different hairstyle that fits her properly.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 29th Jan 2016 at 10:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by elw
Omg she's super adorable~!!! I've only run into one problem - I downloaded all the CC you listed, but for some reason, the hair isn't showing up. I searched but it's not in my CAS. It is, however, in my Mods folder. I don't know how to fix it but her hair was so cute. I'm having trouble picking a different hairstyle that fits her properly.
For me the file I downloaded was "B-flysims+hair_088-No", that is a mistake made by the uploader and you have to rename it to (without quotes): "B-flysims+hair_088-No.zip" and then unzip it and get the .package file from it. Hope that helps
Test Subject
#7 Old 30th Jan 2016 at 9:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Alrunia
For me the file I downloaded was "B-flysims+hair_088-No", that is a mistake made by the uploader and you have to rename it to (without quotes): "B-flysims+hair_088-No.zip" and then unzip it and get the .package file from it. Hope that helps

OMG that worked! Thank you so much! Now my Murmur is complete!!! :lovestruc
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 13th Feb 2016 at 10:02 PM
question...how do I actually get her in my game I cant seem to find her
Test Subject
#9 Old 19th Feb 2016 at 3:39 AM
HELP how do I actually put her in my game?
Test Subject
#10 Old 23rd Feb 2016 at 9:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by maggie13lynn
question...how do I actually get her in my game I cant seem to find her

me neither
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 2nd Mar 2016 at 3:28 PM
thx