Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
The Pathfinder
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Feb 2016 at 8:36 AM Last edited by lidiqnata : 5th Feb 2016 at 7:26 AM.
Default Monthly themes - February
Great work everybody! Check all of the past goodies in the tables below. With the end of this month comes the end of the Monthly themes as well.
So we have prepared a special surprise for you all - this month's theme is "Into the future",but for those of you who did not participate in some of the previous themes,due to one reason or another,there's an optional "create for a past theme and earn a sticker" theme.

I. February Theme - Into the future
Is there something that i write here, that already has not crossed your mind? Bots, post apocalyptic lots, shiny new gadgets? Perhaps new foods or careers? Out-of-this-time clothing, flying cars or even sims....?
II. Optional - Any past theme
This is our surprise for you,so in order to earn a sticker of a past theme,just create something related to that theme,add a search tag and once approved within the time limit,we'll give you that sticker. You can create as many content as you want,if you have missed more than one theme. Just don't forget to add the theme tag,so we can find you - good luck! See post for all past themes.

The Rules
  • The usual Creator Guidelines apply to all uploads.
  • Anything goes, as long as it's somewhat related to the theme - see inspirations above
  • Only uploads that are uploaded before the end of February will receive an achievement sticker (this includes 29th) - anything uploaded after that date will not compete. We will look at the date it has been uploaded to the queue, don't worry about waiting times for moderating.
  • Tag your upload with this tag:themefuture. This way it is much easier to keep track of uploads and we know that you are participating in the monthly theme.
  • For the optional missed themes - see list above for past themes and their search tags. Everything else applies for them as well

If you have a question about something that is not included in the description above - feel free to ask! If you have other ideas on content that would be in the spirit of this theme, don’t hesitate let us know All currently in the queue,will be added once approved,so don't forget to stop by if we somehow miss you!

January Theme - Books, Movies & TV shows
Sims 2 entries
ZarathustraHatley Castle; Victoria B.C. - NO CC
lidiqnata*The Great Gatsby movie costumes*
Mummy22Garfield Cat - The Cartoon Character on TV (with awasegg's eyes)
XxCTxXBuffy’s Black Top & Red Pants Outfit
oliverstrahleYellow Clapboard House (from the Movie 'Housesitter') No. CC
Z-CatSleep With The Swans--Child's Bedroom
CatherineTCJDFollow the Yellow Brick Road...
justJonesBaymax Statue and Bedding
lientebollemeisNew Food: The Simpsons Cupcakes Set
gummiluttRaonjena 94 Pooklet'd
MichelleElven Furniture Recolours
N_Fluen$eMaleficent
MichelleDespicable Me Clothes for the Family.
ZarathustraSims Broadcasting Network HQ - NO CC
MichelleDespicable Me Nursery Recolours.
MichelleHobbit Hole Set Recolours
DeatherellaClaire's Wedding Ring From Jamie

Sims 3 entries

PharaohHoundUggie from The Artist
spladoumLucy Van Pelt -- from "Peanuts"
Tami27Moe's Tavern and Mo's - The Simpsons
attunedNick's Cottage (base game)

Sims 4 entries

CarlDillynson4356 Wisteria Lane (The Sims 4)
CarlDillynson4349 Wisteria Lane (The Sims 4)
artruiCouch Together
g1g2Iron Spider Armor
ZahkriisosChildren's Posters Featuring The Powerpuff Girls (As Seen on TV)
simgazerThe Big Bang Theory
simgazerUrsula the Sea Witch
aaTmaHiraaaTmaHira's Film Camera
CarlDillynson4352 Wisteria Lane (The Sims 4)
MixcenyFrozen - Elsa
Karen LorraineGrandma's Cottage (No CC)
SimmillerDEXTER'S Apartment - Residential Lot
g1g2spider man costumes v2
g1g2batman v2
g1g2Symbiotes spiderman v2
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 1st Feb 2016 at 5:10 PM
Cool. I'd love me some near future clothing and objects.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Mad Poster
#3 Old 1st Feb 2016 at 6:28 PM
YAY! - a new shiny theme

But, WAIT!!! The last one? You mean the last last one? As in - no more monthly themes?
...I'm gonna... I'm gonna... *keels over from sticker shock*

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Mad Poster
#4 Old 1st Feb 2016 at 7:02 PM
Very kind of you guys to give people a chance to get past themes as well I suppose I should take the chance to come up with something for april's theme, hmm...

Creations can be found on my on tumblr.
Banned
#5 Old 1st Feb 2016 at 7:43 PM
FUTURE THEME?!
Maybe I'll end my Sims 3 boycott and download some things.
That is, if I could do so on my laptop.
Still:
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 2nd Feb 2016 at 12:17 AM
Thank you to all the mods who helped host Monthly Themes, and especially lidiqnata. I enjoyed them and hope they are back in the future.

Need help building? Mentoring4Builders: Click Here
Get in the swim- Mermaidia
New at Simszoo
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 2nd Feb 2016 at 12:49 AM
Time to do a mass challenge to do all the themes! As I didn't get much time to do anything for the themes, so I'll be sure to catch up!

Also a little side note. You didn't link to the November theme-
Alchemist
#8 Old 2nd Feb 2016 at 10:22 AM
Why are you stopping the themes? They seem popular.

Rome wasn't built in a day

Need help finding building items, check out my building blog https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/
Test Subject
#9 Old 2nd Feb 2016 at 9:30 PM
If you just need someone to run monthly themes, I would do it. I just got into creating things and would love to do the themes. Don't understand why you would quit them. They seem to bring in a lot of views to mod since a lot are going to the resource. Also, I sent my creation in for moderation the 30th. Will it be put on the list as well?

!Black Rose!
The Pathfinder
retired moderator
Original Poster
#10 Old 2nd Feb 2016 at 10:30 PM Last edited by lidiqnata : 2nd Feb 2016 at 10:42 PM.
Everything that is in queue will be listed once approved.

A side note regarding the themes - they do take a lot of time,for couple of mods. We make stickers each month,give them and list each entry according to game and date. While we do that we moderate the countless uploads through queue and maintain a busy life outside the site So please,bear with us.
We suspect after a quick break up,we might continue,but until that time comes - enjoy the past year!
Scholar
#11 Old 3rd Feb 2016 at 9:05 AM
I have missed some of the monthly themes, and in fact some of my entries were nearly finished, so I guess I'll give them another try and upload them now.
Also looking forward creatinng some futuristic building

Thanks fot all the hard work! These mini-challenges have been fun for many creators!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#12 Old 3rd Feb 2016 at 10:05 AM
You could have themes run over two months instead.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Space Pony
#13 Old 3rd Feb 2016 at 1:24 PM
I only hope I can get twelve uploads done and approved within a month, because I'm now out to collect all the stickers. Thanks for giving us the chance to make up for what we missed (in my case, everything)!
Field Researcher
#14 Old 3rd Feb 2016 at 3:22 PM
Awesome! What a shame its coming to an end, I've really enjoyed them. I guess now I can start learning how to work with my own themes. Will anything new be replacing them?
Mad Poster
#15 Old 3rd Feb 2016 at 7:13 PM
So, this month I guess that I have six themes to create something for....! Best get started then! Thank goodness I have a week off work over half-term!

Shame that the themes are ending but I can imagine that they do take up quite a bit of mods' time. I've really enjoyed them! :-)
Test Subject
#16 Old 3rd Feb 2016 at 9:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lidiqnata
Everything that is in queue will be listed once approved.

A side note regarding the themes - they do take a lot of time,for couple of mods. We make stickers each month,give them and list each entry according to game and date. While we do that we moderate the countless uploads through queue and maintain a busy life outside the site So please,bear with us.
We suspect after a quick break up,we might continue,but until that time comes - enjoy the past year!

Like I said, if you guys need a break from them, I'll help. My workload is light this year for college and I wouldn't mind. The sims have been my life since I was only six and this is something I love.

!Black Rose!
Mad Poster
#17 Old 4th Feb 2016 at 7:41 AM
The mods certainly needs a rest, and a break Thank you for the monthly themes. I have started a number of projects that may be done before the end of Feb, or may not be done, Real Life tends to get in the way at times.

I have enjoyed the themes and loved to see what everyone created. KarenLorraine is tempting me to download a Sims 4 item for the first time too!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 4th Feb 2016 at 10:09 AM
So the themes are coming to an end, such a shame. They were fun. However I love this month's theme, But I have a question can we upload just one item with the themes of two or more months combined?. Cause coincidentally I've been working on a Futuristic/Eco-friendly house, and I wonder if I can upload it with the themes of April and February.
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#19 Old 4th Feb 2016 at 11:33 PM
One upload per theme please

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Mad Poster
#20 Old 5th Feb 2016 at 12:19 AM
Aaww, I was kind of hoping someone would try to create something that would somehow meet all twelve themes in a single upload!

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Instructor
#21 Old 5th Feb 2016 at 1:40 AM
Oh !!! I'm sad and happy at the same time, because I'm so happy to get the chance to do something for past themes (I'm thinking about "fitness" or "men" themes), but I really loved theme month : each month, I was waiting for the new theme anouncement. And it was a great way to stimulate creation in the community ...

I believe in the "Thanks" button and its amazing powers !!!
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 5th Feb 2016 at 5:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Karen Lorraine
One upload per theme please
I see. Well that kinda sucks, but I guess I'll try to come up with something for the other months. I only missed 3 anyways so it shouldn't be too hard
Test Subject
#23 Old 7th Feb 2016 at 1:58 AM
I'm a noob, but I'm retired and have lots of time to pitch in and help with an ongoing theme campaign. Just tell me what you need.

I use the gimp, Blender and SimPE.

I play TS2 and TSM. I own TS3, but like TS2 better.

Current project: learn Sims 2 meshing
Mad Poster
#24 Old 10th Feb 2016 at 11:17 AM
So are there any futuristic uploads already? I haven't noticed any. Again, I'd love to see some stuff that ties in with the actual ITF expansion. I love the styles in that. They're modern, albeit a little too radical for my tastes.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Instructor
#25 Old 10th Feb 2016 at 1:15 PM
I guess a lot of people will try to get past monthly theme achievement. And there won't really be any futuristic download ...

I believe in the "Thanks" button and its amazing powers !!!
Page 1 of 2