Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#176 Old 7th Sep 2009 at 8:49 PM
Is there a way to change the title of an article. I'm sure it seems stupid but instead of
THe Sims 2 FreeTime I think it should reference Hobbies but I can't seem to find how to do it.
Advertisement
shiny!
retired moderator
#177 Old 8th Sep 2009 at 1:37 AM
Elizabella, all of your mini-descriptions are direct quotes without credit. You need to please either come up with your own descriptions, or give credit and make it clear you are quoting. Also, I've fixed some grammatical things throughout the article. I don't know how to change the title. Thanks for your hard work
Site Helper
#178 Old 8th Sep 2009 at 2:13 AM
Elizabella:

I'm sorry I didn't get back sooner, but I just got Sims 3.

Under Tools Open the Bidous Career Editor. Then look at each career with it. You will see a screen that looks like this.:

As you can see, all the job hours and work days are listed in English in the chart when you use Bidou's career editor. You just have to open the (cloned) career in SimPE before you open the editor.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Field Researcher
#179 Old 8th Sep 2009 at 10:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by callistra
Elizabella, all of your mini-descriptions are direct quotes without credit. You need to please either come up with your own descriptions, or give credit and make it clear you are quoting. Also, I've fixed some grammatical things throughout the article. I don't know how to change the title. Thanks for your hard work

Oh I hadn't checked my grammar and credit and such yet, I'm still missing the sewing, fishing, pottering (I know that isn't a word, I just felt like typing it)

I was going to say in the credits that all descriptions were from the Sims Free Time game with thanks to SimsPE. Do you think that would be sufficient?
Page 8 of 8