Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Jun 2017 at 2:02 AM
Default Hi, howdy, hello!!!!!!!
I'm MintFinch, Mint, Finch, Kate, whatever floats your boat. I've been a simmer forever (or so it seems)! I joined about a year(?) ago but only just now started posting and becoming active in the community. So, yeah! :D

Also, this may sound dumb, but how do I get my signature to show up in my posts...?
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 18th Jun 2017 at 9:15 PM
Did you save your signature?
After reading your post, I attempted to make a signature of my own. All I did was type in the text, hit decrease size a couple times (though I think it just decreased the window size) and previewed it. After glancing at it, I hit save. And voila! I have a signature.

BTW, welcome!

So many things to learn; so few brain cells to process the info needed to learn things!
Shipwreck Island
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Jun 2017 at 12:43 AM Last edited by MintFinch : 28th Jun 2017 at 5:41 PM.
I've done all that, but still don't see it...
Thanks, though!

EDIT: I've got it to show up now, somehow someway :P
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#4 Old 24th Jul 2017 at 9:22 PM
Hello! Welcome to the forums! For future reference, you need to have at least 10 posts for your signature to show up (if I remember correctly). I hope you have a nice stay

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (: