Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Mar 2018 at 3:41 AM
Default Save File Bloat
I had been playing this one save since City Living was released and had not experienced any problems at all. Then I let a friend play the same save for three or four hours, and the size of the save file drastically increased in size after he saved. It went from 11mb to 50mb. I tried making a new save, and it got down to 31mb. Every time he tries to play, the game takes up almost all my systems memory. Last time it used 7.75 gb out of 8 gb. I've tried deleting the cache, repairing the game, deleting all homeless sims and ghosts, and even getting rid of my cc, but it still bloats every time I save. All he did while he played the game was make a couple of sims, ran a retail store with them, and made them friends with some of my sims. I don't really understand how this could happen. I used to experience save bloat all the time in sims 3, but this is my first time having it in sims 4. My game is updated to the newest version. Any help would really be appreciated.

Visit my simblr for sims 4 mods and more &
My simstagram =(^_^)=