Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Dec 2010 at 8:01 PM
Default All Fall Down
This story contains adult themes, blood, and lots of suggested violence. It's also done in a more comic book form, film noir style, so the pictures are larger than average and may take a little longer to load.

This is updated weekly instead of sooner. It takes me some time to play it out in-game, take the pics, and then edit them to fit into a comic page.

The story is also posted here.

And so we begin....

Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 10th Dec 2010 at 9:12 PM
Wow, this is pretty interesting and seems to have a lot of potential! I can't wait for the next update!
Instructor
#3 Old 11th Dec 2010 at 2:20 AM
Aah, film-noir with red highlights, very Frank Miller. Reminds me of Sin City. The story's looking great so far! Definitely checking out the next chapter when it comes out. Keep it up!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 11th Dec 2010 at 7:45 PM
Thanks!

It is indeed very Sin City inspired. I thought the style Frank Miller used would work well with the kind of story I wanted to tell.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 14th Dec 2010 at 6:19 PM
Very cool. The amount of work you put into this shows. I'm not sure I like the filter you're using, but that's a minor gripe.
Theorist
#6 Old 4th Jan 2011 at 1:10 PM
Great start so far, and the filter you used, whatever it is, adds to the "horror" theme. Thing is, the picture becomes too blurry and I can't really see what the characters look like. And I can't say I like those pictures in the speech bubbles from the game. It ruins the mood of the story.
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 5th Jan 2011 at 12:00 AM
This was really, really, REALLY good. I usually don't like stories like these (aside from the detective and mystery components of this story) but this is a big exception. I usually read a few lines of a story to see if it'll be of my interest, but this I couldn't stop reading. I'd like to say I couldn't put down the book, but this isn't a book, it's the internet. A duck for your reward! :P

ENTJ