Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#326 Old 8th Mar 2019 at 9:06 AM
Lee came back to me.

He said he was sorry for taking for granted the fact I was just bored, not to mention about to dump him and that I was really sweet.

Then Bill came in and begged for my forgiveness. Even brought pure white roses.

I told them, "Leave me alone and stay out of my way. I have to work with the rebellion."

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Advertisement
Scholar
#327 Old 9th Mar 2019 at 4:56 AM
I had a dream that I was watching a WWE match, and it was The Undertaker beating the hell out of CM Punk. The match then suddenly turned into a video game, and I was controlling The Undertaker where I continued to just destroy CM Punk as if I wanted to kill him. Then I don't know why, but the scene shifted to me sitting behind Bigsimsfan12 and for whatever reason she put her chair on my feet.

@Bigsimsfan12 Why are you in my dreams? Geez!
Mad Poster
#328 Old 9th Mar 2019 at 8:32 PM
Why not

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Scholar
#329 Old 10th Mar 2019 at 4:16 AM
@Bigsimsfan12 It's weird because you just seem to make completely random appearances in my dreams from time to time.
Mad Poster
#330 Old 10th Mar 2019 at 10:17 PM
My last dream before the early wake up madness:

I was watching Finding Nemo with Erik with the AV Commentary on and when Lee Unkrich spoke about The Shining as his favorite film and explained the colline technique for that section of the score, he said "You were in love with that guy? He's got a whinier voice than me!" I cuddled up with him and said, "He's no competition compared to men like you." He held me up to eye level and kissed me. He said "Emotionally, you're a lightweight. Your face is red and hot on your cheeks." I said "Do not be alarmed. This is just a hormonal surge. I get them at random times. It's just a normal function for a young woman." He asked "Can I help you with that?" I said "Down the hall, in my bathroom is a clear spray bottle filled with water. Grab that. In the linen closet is washcloths. The soft ones for sensitive skin are the ones I use for such events." He brought the items. I said to him "Spray the cheeks three times and pat down to dry." He followed the instructions and he asked "Does it work?" I say "It alleviates the unbearable heat that comes from the flushing, so yes, yes it does."

He decides to cuddle close to me and I was willing enough to cuddle. He said "I'm going to go back to work tomorrow. I know you like cooking. Can you make me a dinner we can both enjoy?" I asked "You don't mind spaghetti and red sauce? I never really asked you about anything prior to your life in the public eye. I know your parents were Puerto Rican, but did you have a traditional favorite dish when you were growing up?" He hesitated and said "Just stick with the pasta. I don't want you to flip out on me." (He saw me at my worst and at my best and the last time I was in charge of the dinner for the entire house (Me, Erik and my parents), somehow I burned the ice cream in the sundaes)

The next morning I saw him get suited up and head off to the police station and found myself playing with my Sims in TS3 and TS4 and basically I built the relationship between the Sims of me and Erik. In both games, they got married. I mused "If only marriage was that easy to achieve." If you're wondering, we're at the point of spooning and he's the big spoon. His job at the police station, which for 7 years, he was part of a real police department in Idaho, is to be very convincing towards interrogation of suspects. He usually would have charm men and women into confession.

He recently had to sit in on a polygraph test involving a couple of suspects who were involved with defamation of someone whose been dead for 11 years. When he told about the liars (the machine broke from the needle swinging wildly), I said "You can't get water from a well that's dry. To be honest, defamation of the deceased is not letting them rest in peace." He said "You seem to have it easy. You have numerous cookbooks on your Kindle app. You have free time to watch your stories."

I tell him "I'm bored and you really don't need to work. My grandfather's been paying you more than anything you'd make at the police station for doing nothing. Your allowance is part of the deal to keep me company when I am otherwise left alone. My grandfather and my parents are behind this. I knew it would come to the point of being babysat by someone like you. I'm probably nothing but a pawn in an elaborate game. It's not a matter of failure to launch, it's more of a failure to hire because I can fill out forms and have done so since Washington state had a consent to legal forms law at age 13. Every time I apply, I can't get past the surveying question about if I have transportation. I have been having panic attacks for two years straight, rendering me unable to drive a car. I really want to leave home, but I can't. I might never."

I burst into tears and he held me. "Now, now... I think I can help you. There's no need to get like this."

I woke up and realized I have been trying too hard.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

Instructor
Original Poster
#331 Old 11th Mar 2019 at 12:07 AM Last edited by sailorplanet97 : 11th Mar 2019 at 12:21 AM.
i had a super weird dream yesterday

and it was about school, the school changed into a gothic school, i asked them why they changed it
they told me that they did it because of the organizations or something and that it was about the chance that they had to change the whole school or something

tons of friends were there too and also looked weird to the school building

then we had a speech or something and told us the rules, and one of them was by not talking to other people who's coming from an another school or else you get the fines and that's 60 euro's or something
i sneaked out and talked to my best friend that was coming from an another school, that's weird because my best friend was at the same school i was in real

and even though everyone was looking to me, i didn't got caught from the teachers

i knew like right away it was all just a dream

edit: i forgot to say something on my dream: i asked my friend why he had to change school, and he told me he had something against the police or something
because he did something stupid in my dreams and send something on fire, geez
Mad Poster
#332 Old 11th Mar 2019 at 9:02 AM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 11th Mar 2019 at 9:23 AM.
Last night, in my dream, I bought a royal blue sweat jacket for Erik. I always listen to him about the gifts in my dreams and he said what he wanted for March 14, White Day in Japan, when textile based gifts were given (in some cases, white chocolate was exchanged). He gifted me underwear and he knew I was one of those types of people who was not much for nonsense. He bought a few pairs each in different prints. I was somewhat taken aback, not in disgust, but because I bought him a jacket that cost less than $10 and he bought me new underwear, both bras and panties, each article between $20 - $35 each. I felt weird that he overdid it. He asked when I gave him the box, he asked "Blue? Is there a joke attached?" I said "You once played a man who fantasized about wearing blue. I thought this would be nice to fulfill it as a nice little joke. Besides, I kind of find you attractive when you're dressed nicely. I had to throw out your windbreaker, it was getting chewed up." He said "Thanks" and he gave me a kiss and he put it on.

It was awkward at best. Here he gifts me enough underwear for every occasion and all I give him is a sweat jacket and remind him of an all-but-forgotten cartoon he did a voice for back when Cartoon Network first launched [adult swim] in 2001. Man, I don't like when a fantasy with subtextual and underlying content makes me look foolish.

Top Secret Researcher
#333 Old 11th Mar 2019 at 1:51 PM Last edited by Emmett Brown : 12th Mar 2019 at 5:08 AM.
When I have a fever, all higher thinking processes come to a halt. The study of physics is right out. At night, the nightmares come. They're always frustration nightmares about trying to remember something - always something stupid. For the last 3 nights it's been nightmares about some game - sort of like Sims 3 but not, and I'm trying to remember how to get more lifetime experience points using the future or some other crazy thing.
Then I wake up and think - "There's no way to do that in the game"
Edit: Yep. Took a nap and invented a whole new expansion pack in my nightmare. Lots of new game play.

Sims are better than us.
Mad Poster
#334 Old 12th Mar 2019 at 11:46 AM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 13th Mar 2019 at 6:01 AM. Reason: Clarity and grammar
Quote: Originally posted by Emmett Brown
When I have a fever, all higher thinking processes come to a halt. The study of physics is right out. At night, the nightmares come. They're always frustration nightmares about trying to remember something - always something stupid. For the last 3 nights it's been nightmares about some game - sort of like Sims 3 but not, and I'm trying to remember how to get more lifetime experience points using the future or some other crazy thing.
Then I wake up and think - "There's no way to do that in the game"
Edit: Yep. Took a nap and invented a whole new expansion pack in my nightmare. Lots of new game play.

Lifetime experience points? Sounds like a new element to the gameplay...

My dream last night?

Erik held me up to his chest and tried to calm me down as I was panicking. He said "Chica, it's going to be fine." Hearing his heart was weird, the strong pumping. He laid me back in bed, drawn my comforter to around my neck, kissed me and said, "I'm going to make you a 14 layer, superfood and detox smoothie. But first, you need to take your pills." I took my afternoon panic meds and relaxed. I watched Netflix on my TV (Note: it's been about 5 months and I still haven't caught up on that.) and remembered while they were filming The Office and recording for Over the Hedge, Steve Carell played Hammy the Squirrel and he had to scream "I FOUND MY NUTS!" In the middle of the set of The Office (IRL, the average squirrel forgets where 50% of the nuts they buried in autumn are when spring rolls around.) I was woken after a short nap and drank in a colorful banana-based smoothie. I said "Gracias, mi capitano." (The whole thing of us using Spanish actually comes from the fact Spanish is our second language. My education of Spanish came early, but his came much later in life. He used to work on telenovelas (essentially Spanish language soap operas in Mexico and Hispanic-heavy communities in the US.) He asked "You've been having panic attacks since 2 years ago. Ever since I met you, you seemed uneasy about something, but what is wrong with you? Tell me what I can do." I said "I don't want to worry you." He said "I can help you." Somehow I drew closer and said "Oh, Henry... you're the nicest man I could ask to be with me."

(Note: His birth name is Henry Enrique Estrada. Due to the systematic discrimination in the entertainment business many years ago, Hispanics and related ethnicities (read: non-Anglo-Saxon ethnicity) would either Anglicized their names in part or in whole to find work.

Martin Sheen, Charlie Sheen and Emilio Estevez are actually from the same family. Emilio kept his name, which although put him at risk of less job offers, he didn't lose his identity. Then again, one's name is one's identity and to erase the past is to deny one's identity.)

As I woke, I felt better and was feeling less like I was 1-upped. But why did I blatantly call him Henry like I knew him from long ago? I'm around the same age as his youngest son. For that matter, why would a nearly 70-year old man who is busy with charity and show business want with me, a 31-year old woman whose clumsy enough to fall up the stairs and spends her time enslaved to a bossy 7 to 10 pound cat who is extremely jealous?

I eventually find myself wondering if guys like Erik Estrada are even worth dreaming about.

Actually, in terms of someone to love me, I don't want to attract some phony who is a charlatan, easily enraged, psychotic, harmful in any sense of the word or just plain manipulative to my loved ones or family.

Mad Poster
#335 Old 14th Mar 2019 at 12:05 AM
During my nap dream...Erik joined me in bed and I was reading about animals with albinism and melanism (all white or all black) on my phone. He scooted next to me, cleared his throat and asked "Rough day today?" I said "Same shit I dealt with 5 years ago came back to bite me in the ass." He said "I was to show you the scars I got during my life. I've been told that you have one yourself.

I lifted my shirt a bit, just enough to show my scar. "It was February 4th and then February 7th, first a septic gallbladder, then gallstones. Although it was a 5 star hospital, their food, their phlebotomist and their extremely limited cable selection were 1 star. The food sucked, the phlebotomist kept poking when my vein rolled which meant a large bruise and I was in the mood for SpongeBob. Had to watch a rerun of Malcolm in the Middle and watch Ice Age 1 on FX. At least the rest of the staff was kind to me."

Then he unbuttoned his pajama top. He told "Some are from when I was a child in the 1950s, some are from my career." I noticed one along his ribcage. "Wait, this is one from when you were thrown from a motorcycle." He said "You got me. Not only did I break a couple of ribs, as the scar tissue says, but I hurt both my wrists."

I said "You know, I am fine with the scars. They usually have much better stories attached than tattoos. Usually the people I know who get tattooed are drunk on some intoxication and it's not always booze."

He buttoned back up and say, "If things go south, call me at this line." He handed his contact info (his name was in English, but the rest of the information was printed in Simlish when I saw it in the dream) He said "It was nice visiting you, but I need to head back to California." I said, "At least...a kiss, mi amor?" He gave me a kiss, one I had been waiting for a while. He and I fell asleep and by morning, he left a note once he left. When I awoke, he told me he'll return in summer or if things at home are too stressful, he can send for someone to come fetch me.

Stress often makes it hard to have a dream with the man of my dreams when your family is fighting and you're likely to be a divisive point because both parents are going to fiercely protect you from each other.

Back to the drawing board.

Mad Poster
#336 Old 14th Mar 2019 at 11:03 AM Last edited by Bigsimsfan12 : 16th Mar 2019 at 10:42 AM.
So I had a few dreams last night because I kept waking up... I'm surprised I actually remembered them, even if they are quite vague...

The first one was that I let my partner play my Sims game, and suddenly he accidentally set fire to the whole house. I remember watching as one of the dogs died by fire and crying. Also there were 3 grim reapers.

The next dream, my partners boss and an ex co-worker I don't like for some reason published my medical files on Facebook. I was freaking out because it involved pictures of my pregnancy including that time they thought I was in preterm labour and had to check my cervix. Which turns out is a very awkward experience. They kept saying it was just a joke and I should lighten up. Then later I looked back at the pictures and they had all disappeared and changed into different pictures and gibberish and I was like "ohhh. I thought those were my medical files

Then I had another dream where I was trying to shave my legs, but I was on the laptop talking to someone online at the same time? And they told me "you look like a pregnant man. You're gross". I think this dream was because yesterday I went out in a dress, so my partner had to shave my legs for me... but while I was out, I realised he missed more or less the whole front of my right leg.

Oh! And then another dream that I've suddenly remembered. My Dad suddenly turned up at the doors, so like usual I lock my dog in the living room because he tries to headbutt the front door otherwise out of excitement. Anyway,my Dad walks in carrying another black staffy and says he found my dog, so I say "Taz (my dog) isn't missing?" And Taz jumps out of the living room somehow and starts barking at the dog in my Dads hands, causing him to drop the dog. The dog and Taz run outside and I'm freaking out because my dog is aggressive towards other dogs and I don't want the other dog to get hurt. So I'm shouting my dogs name, and I manage to grab him. Then suddenly the other black staff has turned into a white one with brown ears, and I'm petting her and saying how sweet she is and that I wish we could get another dog but because of Taz we can't.

Mad Poster
#337 Old 15th Mar 2019 at 12:24 AM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 15th Mar 2019 at 1:01 PM.
Last night, it was me and Grant Imahara eating in a Japanese style house (I actually liked the architecture) with the porch door open and our 13 children (HTF did that happen? They were all the same age, named after Japanese zodiac animal names (The Chinese Zodiac animals vary a bit in Japan), going in a boy-girl pattern and the baby of the family was a girl around the same age whom we called Neko-tan. They resembled Grant, but they had my constant changing in texture hair and it was the red hair that 5 of my blood aunts and uncles had (my father, my aunt Lucinda and my uncle John inherited black hair and to a degree, so did I. I recently bleached my hair out and it's very brassy and my hair had an undercoat color of red like many of my black cats)

It was breakfast and I'm quietly trying to ask Grant what was going on with the 13 kids and told me "I really don't know, but you probably dreamt about it before." I asked "How old are they?" He said "Today is their first day of kindergarten. Your father is going to take the inaugural snapshot of the kids starting school at the gate." He finished the breakfast I made him. I had the kids walk in front of me and behind Grant. (We were in walking distance from the school) My father got out a really advanced smartphone and got the kids to smile. I think it was Ma-kun (child #7, boy) who sneezed as the sunlight hit him which was the majority of the retakes. The kids were sent to the Hibiscus class.

It was a weird fusion of Japanese culture and Hawaiian culture on the island. School starts in April, houses were part traditional structures and part modern fixtures, appliances and electronics. Nintendo had gotten far into the 13th and final generation of Pokémon before doing an overhaul to make it more entertaining and accessible for completing the game. This set of games had all 13 regions and slots for 16 save files, 13 of which belonged to each of my kids, one is mine and one day, I found Grant started a save in spite of his job at a robotics firm keeping him busy. I hooked up the hybrid and played with my avatar until I had to stop by my father's apartment to help file the kids into two lines and lead them home.

I thanked my father for helping and he walk a few houses down to his apartment building. My father was the only one with a car and normally he goes on fungus treks throughout the island, parking his car at the bottom and trekking to the top with his smartphone camera.

Grant came home and asked the children how kindergarten was. It was fine for all...except Neko-tan. She got onigiri in Fruits Basket (A Western equivalent is cheese "The cheese stands alone"). The island I was living on was located off the coast of New Jersey, about 20 miles away from the International Water Lines (or at least far enough to be its own country) The weather was weird. We got American and Japanese channels.

I said to Grant after he finished putting the kids to bed, "I don't remember the past 7 years beyond what I saw in the video footage and photos...Well, if what you said is true... I guess I could get involved with the kids in their play time. I made them cute little costumes.

Grant said "I see. I hope you can keep up. They have your energy."

Instructor
Original Poster
#338 Old 16th Mar 2019 at 12:13 PM
i had this weird dream and when i woke up i thought it was sunday already when it's just saturday today

i had this dream that i came home and one quidance was there and they told me that a male quidance is gonna work on monday which i don't know if this could be really true, i'll see who's working on monday
on that day i have to go to a dentist, and even in my dream i had to go to the dentist because i have no longer wisdom teeth in real anymore

in 2 days they are gonna take out the teeth, the wisdom teeth, you could either way choose to stay awake and take out the teeth when your in pain even though you have painkillers that you barely could feel the pain
or they could take something that you are gonna fall asleep while the dentist are doing their jobs and you can't feel the pain

i choose the last one, to fell asleep and don't feel any pain during it, but after they are done with their jobs, my those is gonna hurt badly, i've been told to take painkillers by tomorrow, a day before the dentist
i need to take painkillers for a while,

almost everything of that was in my dreams expect in my dreams i wasn't at the dentist, but that nightmare i was dreaming about is about to come true,
it could have anything to do that i was terrified from what could happend after i'm done with the dentist that i got a horrible nightmare about that
Top Secret Researcher
#339 Old 17th Mar 2019 at 8:49 AM Last edited by Emmett Brown : 17th Mar 2019 at 9:44 PM.
I swear I'm not making this up. I had a dream where I changed the past and this kid was upset because of all the white outlines of people who used to exists were in this photograph he had.
I went back in time and tried to fix it. I thought I had and went back to the present to try and tell the kid, but instead there were even more pictures with white outlines of even more missing people, and I couldn't find the kid.
Now the scary part: I thought "Oh well, one future is as good as another" and just gave up.

Sims are better than us.
Instructor
Original Poster
#340 Old 17th Mar 2019 at 5:42 PM Last edited by sailorplanet97 : 17th Mar 2019 at 10:34 PM.
i had this strange dream about either way in the netherlands or in spain about swimming in the sea,
many people was there, and i visited the strange house that was also an restaurant, so i eated there alone without any friends, family and quidance

i bumped into 3 quidances, and one of them told me not to swim in the sea just because there's a strong current in the sea, i was stubborn
and told my mom how amazing swimming in the sea was on new year

in reality i never swim in the sea when new year started

i also bumped into a few roommates of mine and my best friends, it got TOO crowned in my dreams
i must be drunk in my dreams with saying those weird things

besides we are almost in april already, we have to wait for 9 months when it's january again (you could have, you know, what a female and male people do to each other in bed and going in labor in january as a female, but the labor might go earlier or later )
Space Pony
#341 Old 18th Mar 2019 at 9:36 AM
I had a dream someone was handing me an invisible phone. When I pretended to answer it was my supervisor's boss.

Dag-Dag
Mad Poster
#342 Old 20th Mar 2019 at 8:58 PM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 21st Mar 2019 at 6:05 PM.
It was weird.
No cute guys.
No married life.
No family of my own.
No cooking for anyone.
No making dolls.

Just me seated on the foot of the bed and playing video games on some mythical system that plays all types of video games, console, portable and hybrid, from Nintendo, Sega, Sony and Microsoft and the controller was not really beheld to one design. Frankly, it was like they crammed a ton of buttons in various colors and shapes but not letters. It was like someone pulled out modeling compound and a shit ton of kiddy cookie cutters during production.

The standard two thumbpads and the D-Pad are also available, in cherry blossom pink and the center button, with a soft pink glowing cherry blossom that has a ring alert player position. There were 16 player slots. I took up the first one. The top of the controller was metallic gold and the bottom, attached to a white cord, cherry blossom pink.

Each section was sectioned off by generation for both consoles and hand helds and in the center, was a charging dock for my Switch and instead of the Joy-Con controllers being dark grey, they were metallic gold with white thumb sticks and cherry blossom pink buttons. I even had gold, cherry blossom pink and white Wii and Wii U controllers.

The way the setup was built was to accommodate single and dual screen game with a 3DTV on top and a touchscreen monitor below. I remember programming it to follow the 3DS programming in the event it is to be played in 2D.

The weird controller had two trigger buttons on each side plus two button on either side of the cherry blossom button, these were white. It had the similar gimmicks the Joy-Con controllers had.

I was playing Kingdom Hearts 3 and I got to the Toy Story world (I haven't played it. I don't have an XBOX ONE or a PS4) And I listened to Woody's voice. It didn't sound quite like Woody, so I presumed that Tom Hanks' brother Jim, who shares the role like in merchandise was doing Woody's voice (My best guess that Tom was busy with Toy Story 4, so Jim filled in). Most of the buttons were short cut buttons, but mastering them was hard. Eventually, I went to another world and saved.

The UI had a male and female AI, which acted like an old married couple. The male AI acted like my father, making all kinds of jokes and letting me live a little and the female AI was the voice of reason and would download any game from my wish list to the proper consoles attached to the HDD Hub as sort of a gift

I got off the foot of the bed and went to my parents' room. They were gone. I checked my mother's studio. Not there. Looked downstairs in the living room, the dining room, the hearth room, the half bath, the garage, the kitchen...Nothing.

I even looked outside. Gone...

It was disappointment easily won.

I woke up in the middle of the night. I tried laying flat from a survival in traveling trick my father taught me when you either can't afford sleep or need to be quiet.

Mad Poster
#343 Old 20th Mar 2019 at 10:00 PM
I can barely remember it. A married couple were on a boat with their child and somehow got sucked through a time portal to some time in the very distant future. They arrived at an island.

They hunted for fish, and kept getting tiny tiny catches. And then I (watching this all third person. Maybe like a Sims game?) was debating the ethics of fishing.

Then there was a spaceship with some hot-pink coloured aliens, and the captain was running out of the shower because the second in command was shouting about how they had found intelligent life, but then he looks at the monitor and says "oh. Humans. It's only humans." And it turns out the couple had frozen embryos while trying to conceive, and the aliens had found these and made children out of them millions of years later.

Then it cut to the three kids in the spaceship meeting their parents and brother and they were trying to work out If the brother who time travelled was the older or younger sibling. Because he was born first, but these kids were about 10 and the brother was about 4. Then suddenly the brother was a teenager? Then I woke up.

Instructor
Original Poster
#344 Old 21st Mar 2019 at 3:49 AM
i had this scared dream

i was at someone's house when my co-worker got a heart attack, tons of people were staring at me and told me to do something or so
and after a while my co-worker didn't survived, everyone blamed me

i moved out and changed all my rooms or something, then i was on my bike on my way to my old school, i changed the couch from outside and dyed it pink
everyone ignored me, and my best friend was mad at me because i didn't asked for help or something

and even one of my teachers were angry with me, i even got ignored during the lessons at school,
then i heard a beep, just like in real life when everything is quiet and calm, then i heard some voices saying it's karma
so i got karma for not doing anything to my co-worker from heart attack

then i woke up and knew like right away it was all just a dream
what a horrible nightmare
Mad Poster
#345 Old 21st Mar 2019 at 11:05 AM
Eugh. I got a text off Royal Mail at 7am this morning saying they'll deliver my parcel at some point today. Coolcool. I'm obviously not going to get up at 7am to wait around for a parcel when I didn't sleep well last night, so I went back to sleep... but then I kept having anxiety dreams. See, I usually sleep naked, and I hate when the postman comes really early in the morning, because not only do I have to waddle around finding any clothes that actually fit me these days, I also have to waddle down the stairs, put the dog in the livingroom, and then find the keys - all before the postman gets bored and wanders off. It's annoying. Maybe I should just sleep fully clothed? maybe. So anyway, I make a note of where my ninja turtle lounge pants are, and a t-shirt so that if I do have to jump out of bed quickly, I know where everything is.

So on to dream 1 - The post man is knocking at the door, and I'm running around trying to find clothes - but they're not where I left them and Adam has cleaned the livingroom. All I can find is short dungarees - and when trying to put them on, don't fit me... and obviously I'd need a t-shirt... so I'm freaking out and the post man is knocking over and over. Then I wake up in a panic.

I fall back asleep, and have another dream: This time I hear a van pull up outside, and I look out the window. There's loads of red vans (Royal mail is a red van) but it turns out a bunch of police men swarm out and surround a house further down the street. So I think to myself "thank god, now we're not the talk of the cul-de-sac" - because when my brother went missing last month, I was in hospital so I gave the police permission to search my house with a spare key.... but I told them I had a dog that might bite... so five police officers in 2 police cars and a dog handler ransacked my house. Which means all the neighbours decided now was a great time to "wash their windows/do the gardening". I think everyone on the cul-de-sac now thinks we're drug dealers or something. They won't meet eyes with us when we walk past them. But anyway; back to the dream - suddenly there was a knock at the door and it was a police officer, but they decided to barge into the house, so I was trying to quickly find clothes because I didn't want them to see me naked. Again, woke up in a panic.

The third dream was different. It wasn't anything about being naked or postmen (that is a weird sentence). I was admitting my brother to a mental assylum. I was stood at a gate and the Queen of Hearts from Alice in Wonderland (but completely bald) was stood in a glass box and said "what is he in there for?", and I said "he just needs some help", and they said "Why?", "I think he has ADHD or something" and then they said "okay, we'll sedate him". I told them he didn't need to be sedated or anything, he's not dangerous and he's very mild mannered most of the time. "We'll sedate him later then". I told her that I didn't need him to be sedated at all, he's fine the way he is. She kept saying that eventually everyone here gets sedated. There were a bunch of children in grey uniforms all walking the halls like zombies. For some reason my Dad and older sister were suddenly stood on either side of me, and they tapped me on the shoulder and said "We've done our job, you're on your own now". Then my Dad skyped me to remind me it's my grandma's funeral tomorrow (it actually is) and the writing went funny. Turns out I had been sedated, I fell to the floor and again, woke up in a panic.

So that was kinda weird. Side note but I'm now fully dressed and it's 10am and I still haven't had my damn parcel delivered.

Mad Poster
#346 Old 21st Mar 2019 at 6:49 PM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 21st Mar 2019 at 8:44 PM.
I remember where I left off in the dream. My 13 children were into the Super Sentai series as much as I was.

So, I sewn them uniforms and headbands and bought sunglasses. Our oldest Michael Nezuro Imahara was designated as the Red Mouse.

Our children had two names. One was an English name that corresponded to birth order regarding a name associated with the order of the Chinese Zodiac. Michael was a Mickey Mouse reference

The other, Nezuro, his Japanese name was derived from "nezumi" which, due to the ambiguous nature can mean "mouse" or "rat" and it would be correct in the usage in the context of "rodent" at the beginning of the Chinese\Japanese Zodiacs.

It was usually peaceful on our Sundays off as a family. We'd be sitting on the floor, watching a movie sent to us from a friend in the deputy delivery service and I always request for Disney movies (hand drawn involving the first 49 before Tangled, Tangled and afterwards, including sequel both direct to disc and theatrical, CGI like Pixar and post 2011 Winnie the Pooh and live-action remakes, even if it's not frame by frame). Unfortunately, Twilight Island, the name of the island I live on, isn't large enough to support a distributor and voice acting guild, so our country relies on imports. DVDs under ¥700 are exempt from the ¥300 import fee. DVD with more than one disc are given a fee of ¥100 per additional disc. However, box set of complete seasons and series of TV shows are exempt. Movies are not.

We had 6" binders holding the movies in special binder sheets with notations next to it with audio\subtitle language info and disc region for our region free player. (Unfortunately, although NTSC, Twilight Island doesn't get the same coverage as America in region coding, obviously.)

After putting the kids to bed...I got into bed and turned on the TV to watch "Dining with the Chef", an NHK World Japan cooking show and it was a repeat of the White Miso Gratin recipe. Grant was taking a shower and I could distinctly hear him clear his sinuses like my father did when he took shower. It was a common sound I heard on a nearly daily basis and I guess it was something comforting to hear. I changed my underwear from rainbow striped to pastel striped and he came to the room in the same print, different style (he wore trunks). He sat on the edge of the bed and then scooted in. He wrapped his arm around me. We chatted as we watched a Easternized version of the au gratin dish be baked in a power toaster oven.

Me: So...you ever imagined us together?
Grant: Honestly, you seem to be like the woman who does it all. You cook, you sew, you are raising 13 kids to be stronger than they think...
PQ: You clean, you drive, you help me out with the kids when you leave work early...
GMI: You are great with people and your organization skills are top notch, even given me options for all purposes...
(Both sigh)
PQ, GMI:...but maybe I should have stayed with Alice...
(His was Walker, mine was Cooper)

I woke up in the middle of the night... AGAIN! and to make matters worse, it was almost every night this week after the first day of my kids' kindergarten dream.

It's been a rough time. My father has been out of town on a food truck assignment this morning and all I had to show for my efforts is a burnt out PC power supply.

It was like I was trying to use a viola to attract turkey vultures with Beethoven and I end up attracting garter snakes with Mozart.

Actually, I'm more burnt out than that power supply. I just hope that Friday's Midday Dinner of tacos is less of a disaster.

Instructor
Original Poster
#347 Old 22nd Mar 2019 at 10:41 PM
i don't know what i was dreaming about last night but i do remember what i was dreaming about at the start of the afternoon when i accidently fell asleep again

i had a dream about 2 of the sims 2 series, so i guess that was combinated in 1 sims 2 series,
first of them was a serie called Essence, the blonde girl named kassy told iris the truth about her feelings for iris,
iris, the black haired woman asked kassy if it was a joke since she can't trust her or something anymore,
then she told iris it's the truth and that she won't be lying and even kissed her, she didn't accepted it, there was a whole disscussions

i was in there too but carefully and piecefully and got mad and i told myself that i can't wait till kassy gets her karma or something
i guess i got caught when they were going outside and they asked me how much i did hear about their conversations and i had to choose which side i was taking or something

in that meanwhile i watch this other serie i was dreaming about called boarding school the next generation
the blonde haired woman named Amy and the blonde haired men named craig were happily together

i kinda don't know about amy's pregnancy, but they were going out with their daughter cara, and amy's son eric, but also craig's youngest daughter named carly
the brown haired woman named katie and the brown haired men named tom were also going out

and guess what? they bumped into each other at the forest katie wanted carly back but craig refused (carly's also the daughter of katie)
then katie started to kiss craig just because she still got feelings for craig, and of course craig got mad and doesn't feel sorry for katie
she kept begging craig but it still didn't work

then the 2 girls, errrrr women's from essence came to the forest too, including me, Amy started to cry and refussed to see tom and katie
iris and kassy asked what was wrong, Amy told the 2 of them what was wrong and how tom was cheating on Amy with katie
and that Amy and craig did the same, kassy told them that she could relate to that and gave Amy a few tips how to get used to it or something

i guess in my dream cara hated katie's cut's from the very start, she told her dad and her half brother (eric) about that

what a interesting dream the dream came so fast and when i finally woke up again it was 1:05PM in the afternoon
but it felt so long just because of the dream what i was dreaming about

i guess it was combinated in one sims 2 serie, you could almost call it: sims 2 the cheating one in the forest or something
Mad Poster
#348 Old 24th Mar 2019 at 10:14 PM
Found myself talking to a human version of Grumpy Bear from Care Bears. He was leaning against one side of the cherry tree and I on the other. When he spoke, he sounded like the English dub's Heero Yuy from Gundam Wing. It took a lot of conversing about the fate of the world against the Evil 11, a group made of 11 entities, where one entity could be made of one or more monsters. His biggest concern is that Dark Heart, one of their most evil villains, had been revived after laying dormant in a young boy they "purified" (evil, unfortunately is just an inevitability) 33 years ago. I then vowed to build an army with the figments of my dreams that descend from my muse. He then said "Good luck. We've got a lucky guy in our ranks, but all the luck we can scrape together is better." I ran back to the house and looked at the list of various ensemble cast of characters.

I was woken up by the fact it was Sunday morning and it was yet another refill of my pill boxes.

Instructor
Original Poster
#349 Old 24th Mar 2019 at 10:37 PM
yesterday i had a sweet dream, my friends and i spended the time at school ALONE without any teachers there
then peter pan came along, i don't know what we did but we all could fly

then peter pan was hiding by the tree because the pirates were coming or something

but today i had less sweet dreams, it turned into a nightmare

i was at a hotel and spended the time with my old private quidance, we were about to swim or something
but after we did that we were eating, and it was all inclusive, you could pick ALL the foods you got, i wanted to choose one of the dessert
but then in that meanwhile i became angry and destroyed everything, a few people told me to leave, i said no and told them that i wanna throw something away or something,
i was put into a room were you could let all your emotions out and where you could destroy everything when it comes to plates

i'm not like that in real life, sure i used to hurt myself and used to hit people by destroying their hairs and hurt them and i still let my anger out on other people but i don't destroy stuff in any way
so i knew like right away it was all just a dream, besides when i'm angry and i'm in my room i slap with a pillow, pillow isn't hard and doesn't have any emotions
Mad Poster
#350 Old 27th Mar 2019 at 2:03 AM
Alice Cooper came by. Wasn't really wearing any fancy clothes, just jeans, sneakers, a t-shirt with a graphic of a fox dressed as Zorro (a nod to Zorro, his model of his personality in his youth, which Alice sometimes dreamt of being a sword fighter.) I let him in and sat him on the couch. He asked "Cooking anything special tonight?"

I say "Potatoes" he asked, "Where did you get them?" I said "I held up a delivery truck hauling Claim Jumper caliber potatoes. They are extremely large. Roughly the size of a seven week old kitten."

(ICYWW, the potatoes used at Claim Jumper (a West Coast restaurant with rich foods) are about that size and are part of the house specialty of twice baked potatoes. I scared the driver to death apparently.)

Alice said "You're a sweet kid. Your adorable cuteness is your strength. You don't need to scare the delivery people to death."

Woke up to that creepy laughing of a girl.

Page 14 of 30