Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Aug 2017 at 6:52 PM
Default outfit for the sims 2
if anyone still make custom content for the sims 2 i would love to have smg4 as an outfit and smg3
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 9th Aug 2017 at 6:56 PM
Requests aren't allowed here, but if you look in the downloads section you'll find that people are still making CC for Sims 2 - some of it stunning in its virtuosity, like the new face sliders. And if you go to the Where Can You Find forum (WCIF), you can attach pictures of these outfits to a post and find out if anyone knows of anyone who has already made them. Whatever they are.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#3 Old 9th Aug 2017 at 7:12 PM
moved to WCIF though really this seems to be more of a general request and Peni's advice is fair enough

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Mad Poster
#4 Old 9th Aug 2017 at 8:33 PM
Also, maybe say what "smg" stands for, so whose who aren't into it (Google says SuperMario, but I'm not sure) can be more helpful.