Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Gwrych Barony Serf Cottage

by StephSim Posted 6th Aug 2011 at 2:18 PM - Updated 15th Sep 2011 at 9:35 PM by StephSim

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 2nd Mar 2016 at 4:25 AM
Thank You
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#27 Old 10th Apr 2016 at 10:54 PM
You are welcomed! Happy Simming!

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Test Subject
#28 Old 24th Sep 2016 at 7:12 PM
Could this be converted for sims 4 by any chance? I'm barely able to put any cc in my sims 3 or the game never loads.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#29 Old 8th Oct 2016 at 5:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BallerinaFeet
Could this be converted for sims 4 by any chance? I'm barely able to put any cc in my sims 3 or the game never loads.

Hi! Thanks for the interest in the lot. With lots, you basically rebuild them for the newer EPs. Unfortunately, I do not own or play Sims 3 or 4. So, this lot (as it is) is only available for The Sims 2. Sorry. Feel free to use the images to recreate the lot yourself if you'd like.

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Page 2 of 2