Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Apr 2008 at 8:21 PM
Default Will there be any more in the Sims Stories line?
The only one I ever bothered with was Castaway. I absolutely loved it. I just wondered if there is likely to be any more Sims games like this.

Since we aren't sure if there will be an expansion dedicated to Magic or Superstar I could see these 2 as possibilities.
Advertisement
#2 Old 2nd Apr 2008 at 8:29 PM
I liked Castaway, I never played the others, but I finished CS in two days and Free Play is boring...
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Apr 2008 at 10:33 PM
I haven't played free play mode yet. But I was impressed in the terrain and the way they had the island decked out.
#4 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 2:59 AM
I wish they'd done the land in BV the same way as they did Castaway....its about the only reason I still play it occasionally.
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st Jul 2008 at 2:17 PM
yeah it does look awesome doesn't it?
Field Researcher
#6 Old 21st Jul 2008 at 5:43 PM
Venomous, if you loved Castaway, you will like the game I suggest you to buy - Hydden Expedition, Amazon - from http://www.bigfishgames.com/downloa...den-object.html

You get some difficult puzzles, but you can skip them by clicking on the Hint button. You can buy it for only 6.99$, if you sign as a member. Try it, you have one hour trial play. I already played it 8 times, and I still return to play it again. It's lovely, reminding Myst. .
#7 Old 28th Jan 2009 at 8:01 PM
I have noticed in the past couple of months that there is no longer a dedicated site for the Stories series. There's just the standard advertisement page on the sims 2.

The old Yahoo Stories page turned into a general page on the sims, with no where to discuss or obtain downloads or anything like that for the stories.

Wikipedia also says Castaways might be the last in the series.

Is it the end? Has EA said anything? Will there be a Sims 3 version of the stories series for laptops? I liked the laptop friendly element, why did the series go by the wayside?
Field Researcher
#8 Old 17th Apr 2009 at 6:35 PM
I wish the island in BV was like the island in CS! I would loove that! I wonder if some uber-talented creator can't make that happen? Hmm...