Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Jul 2008 at 2:41 AM
Default Starting Over
I just finished story mode, but I want to start it over. How do I do so?
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 1st Aug 2008 at 11:19 AM
Which game?

Life Stories - delete the entire Neighborhoods folder from My Documents and start the game. Everything will be reset back to the beginning.

Pet Stories - delete N001 if you want to reset Alice. Delete N002 if you want to reset Stephen.

Castaway Stories - no idea Try creating another profile (the head thing in the top right of the neighborhood chooser).

My newest downloads are on Simified.
Older downloads and stuff that didn't get transferred to Simified are on my Livejournal.
Say NO to ugly square shadows in TS3! Grab the fix today!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 1st Aug 2008 at 12:43 PM
Castaway Stories:

Uninstall and reinstall (only one time).
Copy the whole folder (Castaway), and paste it in another place (I hold it in driver D).
Play the game, as much as you want. You can copy&paste the whole folder too, if you want to continue the game you played.

Copy the original folder from drive D, and paste it instead the Castaway stories folder, in My Documents/Electronic Arts. You can start the game from the beginning.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 5:18 AM
i think you can just simply make a new profile.
Test Subject
#5 Old 29th Apr 2009 at 4:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kyle
i think you can just simply make a new profile.

Thats it!Just go to the main menu create a new profile and start all again,im not sure i but when you start a new profile all the previous neighb, will be lost,last time i made it thats wath hapened to me! :banned: