Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 21st Nov 2004 at 1:01 PM
Good Job, keep up the good work.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 21st Nov 2004 at 2:55 PM
enh... I don't think you should have given into the whineing :P
Test Subject
#28 Old 21st Nov 2004 at 8:36 PM
Very good idea. I regulary post links to the Beta Test threads in some message boards, because you guys quite always have the solution for so many wishes I read about, but also there are so many who just put the file link meaning it especially "user friendly"... no, thanks.

On the other hand:
I'm seriously missing a ReadMe file among most of the hacks, even if it only was where to put the file and where to find it in game, just like somebody recently requested on the board. Well, it's ok anyway, but having such a little reference file offline would be truely nice :-)
Banned
#29 Old 22nd Nov 2004 at 4:16 AM
your going to get a lot of that peeps are going to steal your stuff and as long as yahoo groups is round and they don't give a s*** you can't stop them...
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 22nd Nov 2004 at 11:10 PM
Wouldn't be as concerned about them stealing stuff as should the would the bandwidth... The site is getting pretty slow during the peak hours (US)....
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#31 Old 23rd Nov 2004 at 9:23 AM
Bandwidth isn't really the issue here, more educating the users regarding beta test hacks etc.

The reason the site is slow is memory I'm waiting on a memory upgrade.
Page 2 of 2