Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#526 Old 6th Nov 2018 at 2:59 PM

Lacey Starchild.

Kayley King.

Eliza Broke.

There is a thing going around in my game where almost every girl grows up with the same hairstyle. I'm leaving it like this so I have a reason to give them a makeover through aspiring stylist Christina Goth.
Advertisement
Scholar
#527 Old 17th Nov 2018 at 6:51 PM
Hello!

My name is Victoria Markowitz and I'm a unicorn! (Silly me playing whit CC )
Top Secret Researcher
#528 Old 18th Nov 2018 at 5:23 PM

Lunchtime at Agnar Sound School. It's getting crowded--there are seventeen students now, and two toddlers who will be enrolling once they age up tomorrow. But Nicole will be off to college before the weekend's over, so...

William, on the left, looks like his father, Keith, because genetics. Liam, on the right, looks like Keith for absolutely no reason. Thus, the two boys look very much like each other. I could change one of their hairstyles to make it easier to tell them apart, but...eh.

Cyrus plays with the train. This train has its own room.

Later, he sees his brand new little brother Elliot for the first time.

Trans Rights Are Human Rights

Be careful who you hate; it may be someone you love.
=^..^=
Top Secret Researcher
#529 Old 24th Dec 2018 at 10:04 PM

The kids of the Agnarsson family look on at the adults in the hot tub. Sometimes they wonder what they're always talking about...

It's a pillow WAR with the triplets!

I guess siblings are always on the same team.

Venyamin is quite helpful. The morning after Family Day. He slept at Agnarsson Prime for three days and is still there.

Trans Rights Are Human Rights

Be careful who you hate; it may be someone you love.
=^..^=
Lab Assistant
#530 Old 1st Jan 2019 at 8:42 AM
This is William Williamson and Blossom Moonbeam's daughter, Serena.
She is very charismatic and mature for her age.

Hi. I'm Caren but you can also call me Beau. I luv sims since I was born.
I GOT A YOUTUBE(Eng sub provided) : YOUTUBE
You can find my ts2&ts4 pre-mades' stories here: Blog(korean)
Not very active on the tumblr now but: Tumblr
I can be found at Discord channels dedicated to ts2.
Field Researcher
#531 Old 14th Jan 2019 at 5:36 AM
Aoi, Alula and Ayla Curious

Have you ever walked into a room & forgot why you went in there?
What if God is playing The Sims & he just cancelled your action.
Adopt-a-Sim My Creations My Tumblr
Scholar
#532 Old 27th Jan 2019 at 10:59 AM Last edited by TigerAnne : 2nd Feb 2019 at 6:38 PM.

Meet Quonk Quotis Scheiler. I should specify that all these children are from Generation 5 of an uglacy, and look the part. The sharp creases on their faces will probably smoothen out by the time they're adults, though. Their names all come from an extremely random generator, thus Quonk Quotis.

This is her older brother, Bingo Thursday. He's currently the leading candidate for heir. Their parents are Stacie "Seven" Head, and Derex Dandelar Scheiler.

Their cousin, Aspen Snooter, is the other candidate. Her parents are Derex' brother - Buddy Shagrin Scheiler - and Quincey Fossiel Tavish.

Aspen's little brother, Turf Star, was disqualified as heir, because he's 99% identical to his mom, Quincey. The only thing he got from Buddy was his eye-colour.
Alchemist
#533 Old 8th Feb 2019 at 11:52 PM Last edited by Sunrader : 10th Feb 2019 at 1:49 PM.
This didn't quite fit the theme for the "Friends" calendars because it has the driver in the shot, but I still really like the idea I had for it, and I like how it turned out.
Sharla and Gabriella coming home for a play date.

The shot was inspired when I accidentally ended up with my camera on the bus and realized I could get an interior shot.

I asked to start a couple of threads here, one for discussing the technical side of how to get interesting shots and one for technical and artistic feedback on individual shots, and they've been approved, so hop on over if you have any such feedback for this one! I welcome suggestions for better shots.
#534 Old 10th Feb 2019 at 9:16 AM
Alec Christensen. He aged up into this outfit, and normally I find it ugly, but I feel like it suits him.

His twin sister Blair. She aged into this as well.
Screenshots
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#535 Old 12th Feb 2019 at 2:44 PM
I caught my sim Tovar as she aged up:
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#536 Old 15th Feb 2019 at 7:13 AM
Twins Brenly and Brandon Burb
Mad Poster
#537 Old 16th Feb 2019 at 8:33 PM
Wyatt Pleasant - son of Bea Pleasant (Dustin Broke & Angela Pleasant) and Rick Contrary

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Mad Poster
#538 Old 14th Mar 2019 at 8:14 PM
Romeo's son, Proteus Fastolfe
His mother is Aemilia Fastolfe (The Fastolfe's being what Kent Capp & Bianca Monty changed their last name for when they fled from Veronaville together 20 years ago and never returned. Yep, Aemilia and Romeo are cousins and have no idea)

Field Researcher
#539 Old 18th Mar 2019 at 11:35 AM

Theresa Pearson grew up this rotation and she is super pretty. She looks a lot like her mom, Jane, and I couldn't be happier about it. Jane and Nerissa already had the older twins, but they were adopted. Theresa was actually born through the help of Jane's uncle while Nerissa carried the baby to term. Can't wait to see how she'll grow up. :lovestruc

Rowan Benson is really working to earn his place in the Starchild hostel. After cleaning the entire house autonomously, he started reading the Science section of the paper. I had never seen a child read the paper before and it's the funniest thing, sitting there like an adult because the paper is so big.
Mad Poster
#540 Old 20th Mar 2019 at 2:29 PM
In spite of her non-interested mom, Praskovia grew up into a really pretty and talented one.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Field Researcher
#541 Old 23rd Mar 2019 at 5:00 AM
This is Colter and Jordan Boer! Cant seem to decide who is going to be the heir.

Forum Resident
#542 Old 24th Mar 2019 at 12:19 AM
Friends Nikki Tinker and Irene Funke playing in the backyard
#543 Old 4th Apr 2019 at 4:56 AM
The inside of a mall is, apparently, a good place to play catch?
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#544 Old 5th Apr 2019 at 3:27 PM
I don't remember her name, I want to say it's Alicia...
She's the daughter of Emerald Caliente (Dina Caliente & Ashley Pitts) and Chaz Whippler

Mad Poster
#545 Old 6th Apr 2019 at 11:20 AM
Yay! I'm having a birthday!

Screenshots
Mad Poster
#546 Old 19th Apr 2019 at 7:19 PM
Justine and Claudine Cauzie grew into children at the very same time...talk about twins! I was happy and surprised, I was not expecting that.
Their house is not the best to accommodate 2 pairs of twins, and their little brothers were just born that day.
Girls were sleeping in the living room on their toddler beds, just to tell you how much spare room this house has...I did not use any BD cake either.
They were supposed to age at 6pm, and they were both sleeping. I canceled their *sleep* they got up..huggles..and age.

That pic describe well the toy selection they have...no room, not much activities! The potty(s) went away, and big girl's beds and activity table took their place.

The school bus didn't come the next morning..Justine wonders why, but Claudine could not care less!
Walking to school that is.

Building a new house for the Cauzie family..is my next step.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Field Researcher
#547 Old 26th Apr 2019 at 12:56 AM
Omi Curious daughter of Pascal and Pirate my PT!!

This is the first time that i have ever let my kids blow bubbles! lol

Forum Resident
#548 Old 26th Apr 2019 at 3:07 AM
Cherish Keaton discovering she likes this science thing
Mad Poster
#549 Old 26th Apr 2019 at 11:01 AM
Cool telescope!
Mad Poster
#550 Old 26th Apr 2019 at 8:20 PM
The Ruben quads (Martin Ruben & Jane Stacks) are all growing up... they all live in different households as they were put up for adoption so only 2 of them have grown up as I make my way through the rotation. So far only Winnie and Kathy have grown up... or maybe Winnie and Andrea... either way I'll take a picture of all 4 of them when they all grow up.
For now, here's Kathy/Andrea

Page 22 of 25