Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

'No Stretch' Children can Series

by kapaer Posted 6th Jul 2016 at 12:01 AM

208 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 53 Feedback Posts, 154 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 9
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#101 Old 31st Jul 2016 at 3:13 PM
What? I never knew of this mod! Thank you, I find it too bad that kids can't do much - and I hate that stretching of doom so I never grabbed any mods to allow them stuff. I was really sad for the gardening, and that violin picture.... <3 All those options will make the kid phase so much more fun!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#102 Old 31st Jul 2016 at 10:16 PM
Amazing! Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#103 Old 2nd Aug 2016 at 1:01 PM
Would you consider making the sketchbook available for teen sims as well?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#104 Old 3rd Aug 2016 at 5:30 AM
I can't wait to let my kids play instruments!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#105 Old 7th Aug 2016 at 12:07 AM
A big Thank you!!! What a wonderful idea. I feel like my game is now perfect! d(*_*)b
I just have a question : I have mods that allow my sims to gain skills while watching another sims playing chess/domino/sparmatchs/instruments.
are confilcts possible ? For now i took them off of m mod file :)
(sorry for my english).
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#106 Old 8th Aug 2016 at 3:00 AM
the violin one doesn't seen to work, my child sim isn't given an option to play it.
Top Secret Researcher
#107 Old 8th Aug 2016 at 11:46 PM
This mod is great! Why EA wouldn't allow children to at least garden or play piano is beyond me. I remember in the days of Sims 2, children could garden and play on the piano.

Just an FYI to those who have tuned their game to make gardening fun, add this line (inside of the <output></output>) to all of the tuning files that have to do with gardening (or any of the other activities if you'd like.) I had some fun wondering why the kid sims in my game wouldn't garden.

Code:
<Change type="Fun" advertised="50" locked="False" actual="50" updateType="ContinuousFlow" timeDependsOn="False" updateEvenOnFailure="False" updateAboveAndBelowZero="Either" />

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#108 Old 9th Aug 2016 at 1:24 AM
Is it possible you can add World Adventures Martial Arts animations? Some kids do pratice Martial Arts at a young age and are pretty good at it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#109 Old 9th Aug 2016 at 5:11 AM
I really appreciate this one. I would always get frustrated when a child couldn't do something when they probably could in real life :) thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#110 Old 9th Aug 2016 at 6:34 AM
This is the best thing. I can't thank you enough. c:
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#111 Old 9th Aug 2016 at 5:35 PM
thanks alot
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#112 Old 11th Aug 2016 at 5:26 AM
OMG! How did you do this?!!!!! I'm sooo thankful!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#113 Old 11th Aug 2016 at 5:52 AM
Finally! It's always bugged me how few options were available for kid sims. Even after Generations. Thankyouthankyouthankyou! (Hmmm... Kids should be able to buy cocoa at the coffee bar.) =^..^=
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#114 Old 13th Aug 2016 at 9:38 PM Last edited by medieval_simmer : 29th Aug 2016 at 8:41 PM.
I would suggest adding the adventure glasses, sponge baths, (I have mod that enables everyone to have them, but sadly children are not included), beekeeping, rockclimbing, table tennis and also ask for riding again. Thanks for what you have made already; you are awesome
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#115 Old 13th Aug 2016 at 10:25 PM
Thanks for this. I have always wanted children to do more in the game.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#116 Old 17th Aug 2016 at 8:24 AM
You're a saint! Thank you so much!
Forum Resident
#117 Old 27th Aug 2016 at 6:38 PM
Perfect new game additions thank you !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#118 Old 28th Aug 2016 at 9:55 AM
Thank you so much for creating this mod. It's wonderful to have Sim children being able to do these tasks without being deformed.
I know it must have taken quite some work to produce this, so many thanks for your effort en willingness to share it with the community. :up:
And I know it's been mentions quite a few times, but I also agree it would be more than fantastic to have kids being able to ride a horse without stretching.
Why EA didn't put this in their game themselves is beyond me. :rolleyes:

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#119 Old 30th Aug 2016 at 9:53 PM
I hope you realize what you've done- made children worth actually playing finally! TY lol.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#120 Old 31st Aug 2016 at 5:31 PM
Incredible! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#121 Old 1st Sep 2016 at 10:35 AM Last edited by simrune : 1st Sep 2016 at 10:46 AM.
Nevermind, violin wasn't working because I used CC Magic, when putting the violin one in the mods folder directly is works just fine, while the hot-tub, alchemy, gem cutting etc. are working just fine with CC magic.
Test Subject
#122 Old 2nd Sep 2016 at 6:48 AM
One thing I would like to see is children being able to pick up their toddler siblings. Not sure it would be possible.

Also, to add no stretching when riding horses.

Love your mod!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#123 Old 8th Sep 2016 at 3:08 AM
Thanks love it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#124 Old 17th Sep 2016 at 11:55 PM
Aaahh, thank for this! I really didn't like looking at nightmare spawn because God forbid a kid garden once in awhile.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#125 Old 29th Sep 2016 at 4:12 PM
question..does this go into overrides? or packages? I don't see where it says..thank you
Page 5 of 9