Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Sep 2005 at 11:55 AM Last edited by Brissy : 29th Sep 2005 at 1:53 PM.
Default MikShape 3D help Please? anyone?
MikShape 3D help Please?
Can some one plesae tell me how to save a object and put it in the SimPE to get it color frirst and put it in the sims 2 download folder.
Thankyou
Screenshots
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 29th Sep 2005 at 1:38 PM Last edited by Brissy : 29th Sep 2005 at 1:44 PM.
can anyone help me. anyone? I saw people coming in!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Sep 2005 at 1:54 PM
Please?
Field Researcher
#4 Old 29th Sep 2005 at 2:13 PM
Most people export as a wavefront object file. Then open your package in Simpe, open the Gmdc file and import the filetype you exported from Milkshape. I suggest that you read some of the object-creation tutorials.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 29th Sep 2005 at 2:22 PM Last edited by Brissy : 29th Sep 2005 at 2:42 PM.
Where is the Gmdc file? how can I open my object in simpe?
P.S I have been readding up to one year now all the object-creation tutorials and I can't undersand anything.
Instructor
#6 Old 29th Sep 2005 at 7:25 PM
I would suggest you try to follow Jwood's tutorial. If you've read all the tutorials and can't understand them, I'm not sure how you expect a quick forum reply to help

Eclectic Sims The place for your younger sims and unique animated items!
Charmed Sims Archives Gorgeous Clothing, Furnishings and more.
Two great sites ALL FREE NOW!!!
Inventor
#7 Old 29th Sep 2005 at 11:36 PM
you need to export as a wave front obj. uv map it . and put it into sim pe.

you shoud use the above link for mesh making.
Inventor
#8 Old 29th Sep 2005 at 11:44 PM
oh just a heads up.
oh and brissy you should not bump posts in which i mean :

can anyone help me. anyone? I saw people coming in!

Please?

ok people do it but only mabbye after a few days but even then you shouldn't do it Exspecialy after a few hours each time.because if a moderator sees you doing this then your most likly gonna get in trouble.