Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th May 2011 at 8:11 PM
Default Blender Help (Groups)
I've finished a mesh in blender, (I have the right version of python)
However when I try to export, there is an error "Python Script Error: Check Console"
The wso. file is now 12kb
If I try to import to tsrws Groups don't match
Do I NEED to download milkshape in order to edit all the groups? and in this case, do the vertices/faces need to exactly match? Mine has ALOT more
(I'm trying to clone the stool in misc comfort)
I am unable to import the stool clone into blender, it still says check console,
any help would be appreciated
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 9th May 2011 at 10:27 PM
Wait a minute... The only plugin that I know of for Blender is the one for the S3PE tool. Sounds like you're using Workshop. Would help if you could tell us what program you're using
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th May 2011 at 10:40 PM
I'm using the sims resource workshop
Have I been using the wrong one this whole time o.o.
I've somehow managed to get the shadow of my mesh in it now.. with the original ea stool as the object. Trial and Error
Thanks for pointing me in that direction, I'll have a go at that instead, I'm proud of my meshes xD
Thankyou for replying so quickly too
Field Researcher
#4 Old 10th May 2011 at 12:50 AM
Yea, from what I understand the Workshop plugin for Blender is completely outdated... They don't even distribute it. Try S3PE and cmomonkeys Blender plugins found from the Programs Downloads here at MTS. S3PE is easily found with a google search. I can't remember where to get it >.>
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 10th May 2011 at 4:24 PM
Thankyou so much for the help!
I'll give this a go instead, I found a tutorial for it now too!
Kaah! Thankyou so much
Test Subject
#6 Old 23rd Jun 2011 at 5:34 AM
I want to be able to mesh with blender but I am having trouble installing the scripts I want use :http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=355471

They do not show up under the import / export option

I tried google and nothing it came up with worked, including how to get python to work
with blender.

I know its probably obvious but I'd really appreciate the help.
Alchemist
#7 Old 23rd Jun 2011 at 1:05 PM
It looks like those scripts haven't been updated in awhile...are you sure the version of Blender you're using is compatible with them?
Test Subject
#8 Old 24th Jun 2011 at 2:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by orangemittens
It looks like those scripts haven't been updated in awhile...are you sure the version of Blender you're using is compatible with them?

Probably not as I have the latest version of blender, I would say it wouldn't be compatible so much for using blender to mesh clothing. I guess its time to consider investing in milkshape again. Unless the blender version that is compatible with those scripts is still available but at that old it might not even work with my computer.