Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 10:55 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife
Default No wait staff in downtown, sims cannot dine out(was Helpp!!!)
hey everyone i was wondering if you could help me :?:? The sims nightlife was working fine but all of a sudden when i go downtown and try get my sims to eat theres nobody there to serve and the icon just dissapears :argh: its really annoying :banghead: i wondered if anyone knew what is going on as i want my sims to eat please help thanks in advance!:D
x Danielle x
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 7:34 AM
Have you tried moving your downloads folder to the desktop and trying the game? You may have a hack causing the problem. You can run Clean Installer on your downloads to check also. Most will show up red. Good luck!

Teresa
Object(ive) Investigator
retired moderator
#3 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 8:07 AM
There's another thread on this topic here: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=99327.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 11:18 AM
thank you for your help you two but the thing is that i have lots of hacked downloads and i mean Hundreds so how will i know which ones may be causing the problem:? thanks again :D
Object(ive) Investigator
retired moderator
#5 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 9:27 PM
Test in batches.