Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

More CAS Traits Mod (For Sims, Horses, & Pets!)

by chingyu1023 Posted 15th Mar 2017 at 11:54 AM - Updated 12th Dec 2023 at 3:05 PM by chingyu1023 : Updated for patch 1.103

551 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 363 Feedback Posts, 187 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 23
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 16th Mar 2017 at 5:49 AM
Thanks so much for this. I was just thinking about this the other day and how I missed it.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#27 Old 16th Mar 2017 at 6:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by wolfstarz7
Congratulations on modifying Embyr311's CAS More Traits Mod. I did the same thing after another simmer, Malakaaz, decided to modify this mod as well. My modified mod is also working quite well and I am able to give my Toddlers 3 traits which makes them more well-rounded. It's fun figuring out how to modify mods and still be able to use them successfully in the game. :D

Tuning is kinda fun actually. It's not as hard as Scripts but it's useful for improving game performances. And I was uploading a 3 toddler traits version when you were commenting. What a coincidence haha. :D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#28 Old 16th Mar 2017 at 8:37 PM Last edited by chingyu1023 : 17th Mar 2017 at 7:44 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by DemonPoster
Thanks so much for this. I was just thinking about this the other day and how I missed it.

You're welcome. I was missing it too.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#29 Old 16th Mar 2017 at 10:52 PM
hehe thank you so much for this! The MCC mod is now adding townies and new Sims with more traits lol now let's see what kind of characters the game will spawn to the worlds :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 17th Mar 2017 at 12:36 AM
Thank you Thank you I just found out that the old one glitched the toddler traits.. so was very excited to see you update this mod for us all.
Mad Poster
#31 Old 17th Mar 2017 at 1:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by chingyu1023
Hi. It works for me so I'm confused. May I ask you which trait did you add?

Huh, bizarre. It was the creative trait.
Field Researcher
#32 Old 17th Mar 2017 at 6:10 PM
In one of your pics there is a daredevil trait? I had no idea there was even a daredevil trait. Even using your mod, i don't see it as an option. So now i wonder if there are other traits I don't know about. What's up with that?
Mad Poster
#33 Old 17th Mar 2017 at 6:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Zennia
In one of your pics there is a daredevil trait? I had no idea there was even a daredevil trait. Even using your mod, i don't see it as an option. So now i wonder if there are other traits I don't know about. What's up with that?

Custom made traits as CC. There's a bunch of em on MTS or MS4B.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#34 Old 17th Mar 2017 at 7:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tanja1986
hehe thank you so much for this! The MCC mod is now adding townies and new Sims with more traits lol now let's see what kind of characters the game will spawn to the worlds :D

Yes mate! I remember my sims' daughter met a little girl who has creative, good, cheerful and outgoing traits and they became best friend!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#35 Old 17th Mar 2017 at 7:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Dyrewitch
Thank you Thank you I just found out that the old one glitched the toddler traits.. so was very excited to see you update this mod for us all.

To be honest, it doesn't take a lot of work to do it. I'm so thankful for so many supports I've got in these two days.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#36 Old 17th Mar 2017 at 7:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BL00DIEDHELL

Umm... Weird. I may try testing all traits' commands in game tomorrow and upload a list of name here. Thanks for the feedback btw
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#37 Old 17th Mar 2017 at 8:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Zennia

Hi. It's a custom traits made by Simelicious which I'm pretty sure that it is deleted. It was broken because of a patch and I managed to fix it and keep for personal use.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#38 Old 18th Mar 2017 at 1:45 AM
Couldnt help to notice "daniel howell" I have dan in my game as well

ALSO THIS MOD IS GREAT . )
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#39 Old 18th Mar 2017 at 9:02 PM
how do you bring up the list?
Field Researcher
#40 Old 19th Mar 2017 at 1:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chingyu1023
Hi. It's a custom traits made by Simelicious which I'm pretty sure that it is deleted. It was broken because of a patch and I managed to fix it and keep for personal use.

Ahh, i see. Thanks so much for answering.
Test Subject
#41 Old 19th Mar 2017 at 4:41 PM
Is this compatible with Deaderpool's Command Center?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#42 Old 19th Mar 2017 at 6:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by shedevil
Is this compatible with Deaderpool's Command Center?

Yes. It is compatible with common mods like MCC, UI cheat extension, Wicked woohoo etc.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#43 Old 19th Mar 2017 at 7:08 PM Last edited by chingyu1023 : 19th Mar 2017 at 8:08 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by BL00DIEDHELL

I think I've figured it out. The traits cheat I have said is outdated and only works on some of the traits like Cheerful and SelfAssured. The cheat you pointed out works for all adult traits. However, the cheat for toddlers is the old one. Thanks a lot mate! I changed the mod description.

btw I cannot find the trait name of independent toddlers and I have tried many possible names...
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#44 Old 19th Mar 2017 at 8:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tidalwavejaycee
Couldnt help to notice "daniel howell" I have dan in my game as well

ALSO THIS MOD IS GREAT . )

My phan trash identity has been exposed.
BTW thanks :lovestruc
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#45 Old 19th Mar 2017 at 8:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by believe66446
how do you bring up the list?

I have just updated the mod description and put the name list on it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#46 Old 23rd Mar 2017 at 4:53 PM
Just saw the update. So perfect! Thanks so much. This is simply wonderful. Love having the list of trait names so readily available in the description too. Its very helpful. Hugs and thanks again. You saved my gameplay!
Test Subject
#47 Old 23rd Mar 2017 at 10:46 PM
I'm new with using mods, and I think I don't understand how to use this one... I'm okay with the MCC, but the traits are in the CAS ? I can't find lol. If someone can give me little explanations.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#48 Old 23rd Mar 2017 at 11:13 PM
Is this ok with 1.28?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#49 Old 24th Mar 2017 at 4:21 AM
HI PHAMILY. thaNKS
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#50 Old 24th Mar 2017 at 1:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KyoSay
Just saw the update. So perfect! Thanks so much. This is simply wonderful. Love having the list of trait names so readily available in the description too. Its very helpful. Hugs and thanks again. You saved my gameplay!

Glad to see your comment. I'm happy that it helps. :lovestruc Thanks!
Page 2 of 23