Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Jun 2012 at 12:29 PM
How was this done?
Hi everyone!!!
I've been watching this and I wonder how it was done, I have consulted to Criquette, but no answer.
Someone have any idea how to make these bridges?, Were extracted from SimCity 4?
thanks in advance.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 30th Jun 2012 at 7:52 PM
The aim of your question is not very clear to me.
"How to make these bridges ?"
Do you mean : how to reproduce the bridges on the screenshot ? Then I would say : download Criquette's set, install, create et voilĂ . It's all there.
If you mean : how to re-create such objects, then you will have to go to the tutorials section for object creation. But again, this set is so neat and complete, why wanting to remake them ?
I doubt that the bridges come from SC4 : correct me if I'm wrong but there's no 3D meshes in SC4 (only sprites with orthogonal projection), there's more bridges in this set than in SC4, and Criquette is an original creator...

Understand Material definition-TXMT and customize the look of your objects ! This way

"The longer something exists in this world, the more wear and tear it will have."
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Jun 2012 at 8:15 PM
Thank you very much for answering Pixelhate, I wanted to create more bridges, then I thought it had been extracted from SC4.