Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#51 Old 27th Apr 2009 at 12:23 PM
Hello! :D

I'm a 17-year-old Dutch girl. I obviously go to school in the Netherlands, and right now I'm what you (mostly) American students would call a senior (I'm in the sixth and last year of high school). I must admit I get terribly confused when I read about AP/honour classes and all these things. Anyway, I have final exams in three (!! ) weeks and I kinda have to start studying.

In the Netherlands you're required to take 7 classes for three (loooooooooong) years. Dutch and English are mandatory and I took mathematics, biology, physics, science and social studies.

I'm not quite sure what I'm gonna do when I get my diploma. I'm still doubting between biomedical sciences or medicine.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#52 Old 5th May 2009 at 12:24 AM
Hi! I'm Kim and I'm a junior this year in high school. I absolutely love art classes, creative writing classes, and foreign language classes. I'm Native American so most of my activities outside of school consist of going to powwows or doing cultural presentations. I'm in a poetry club and am joining school newspaper next year, and I'm also just recently was adopted into our school's Honor Society.

I think math is atrocious and should be abolished.

I'm having a difficult time with choosing a college. I want one with good arts and foreign language programs (my goal is to speak Spanish, French, and Japanese fluently... perhaps even some German and/or Italian, as well as ASL).

And... um... that's about it! =3

She was just like autumn in itself, but she was a thing of life and not impending death.
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#53 Old 18th May 2009 at 4:43 PM
Hi! I'm a 18 year-old studen and I finish school forever the day after tomorrow!!!!!!! YAY!!! University!!!! I will graduate this week!! :D

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Forum Resident
#54 Old 23rd May 2009 at 7:28 PM
Hello, folks!

I'm 13, I live in Scotland and I go to high school. I'm going to move into 3rd year soon! I've picked my subjects, so I can FINALLY drop crappy subjects like Geography and Woodwork! I enjoy most subjects, but my favourites are English, Physics, Art, Music and Computing. I have quite a mixed bag when it comes to school.

Out of everything, the worst subject HAS TO BE P.E!

I HATE SPORTS!

Does reading dumb signatures make you feel powerful in some way?
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 6:31 PM
Hello! I'm Sarah and I go to school in England. I just finished year 13 (Upper 6th) - 2nd year of non-compulsary high-school for 17-18 year olds. I studied RS (Religious Studies), English Language and Psychology. Got my first exam on Friday :S

I've applied to do a BA New Media Degree at Leeds Metropolitan University in 2010 after a gap year
Scholar
#56 Old 29th Jan 2010 at 4:18 AM
Wow, it's been a while since somebody posted in here!

Hi, I'm ForeverCamp (aka Carlie). I'm an almost-22-year-old Canadian university student (in my second-to-last semester for a total of 4 1/2 years) taking an advanced bachelors degree in French with an emphasis on linguistics studies (LOL, it sounds more impressive than 'bachelor of arts' because that's synonymous with 'useless' here...) I was planning on going into the education faculty for early years certification (kindergarten to grade 4), but right now life is intent on destroying that, so we'll see how that works out. If not, I might go into social work, or hospitality management.

My courses this semester are all French courses, and my fave by far in four years of study is my Creative Writing: Folk Tales and Short Stories (roughly translated...). My muse finally has an excuse to rampage out of control!!
Field Researcher
#57 Old 14th May 2010 at 1:25 AM
Erm...I hope this isn't considered necromancy, as this is the Introduction thread after all.

I'm a 24-year-old Chinese-American graduate student studying accounting at a university in the U.S.

It looks like I may be the only graduate student here. I took AP exams, SATs, and PSATs six to seven years ago; even my GRE and GMAT experiences were over a year ago. How I wish I were back in high school, though--those were the best days.
Scholar
#58 Old 14th May 2010 at 2:42 AM
I'm a 14 year old american FRESHMAN! My favorite subjects so far are my sculpture(art) class and my Geometry H class. All the seniors have left our school, so now the juniors are all acting like 'top dogs' which I guess they are. The 8th graders came to visit our school on Tuesday, and me and my (also Freshman friend) were just calling them freshman.
Have you noticed how 'freshman' is an insult?
but, yeah, that's me.
OH! and my school is INFAMOUS!!!!! *evil laughter* no seriously, like FBI and everything...

Sirius Black: Escaped Azkaban, Outran Dementors, Outwitted Ministry, Killed by Drapery
Where I've been hiding...
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 31st Aug 2010 at 1:42 AM
I'm an American high school sophomore. I think my favorite class will probably be World History and my least favorite, Algebra II+. I'm in Drama, an officer for KAYS, National Honors Association, International Thespian Society, Scholar's Bowl, tennis, art competitions, chorus, and that's probably about it for school-related things. Out of school, I work at a coffee shop, am in my church choir, and play piano when tennis season isn't going on. :P

And I'm the biggest slacker in this school, hence the reason why I'm on this website and not working on the plethora of homework I need to finish.
Banned
#60 Old 11th Mar 2011 at 12:44 PM
i'm in year nine in chasetoen specilst sports college in chasetown in england in britian. it is lunch time at the moment i have just finnished the quiz which is held every friday. deeobod,vampire of fire and a couple of other pupils here are members of MTS2.
Top Secret Researcher
#61 Old 28th Feb 2012 at 1:19 PM
I am a british student at high school in the Erasmus Darwin Academy. At the moment I am in btec Ict.

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Scholar
#62 Old 13th Apr 2013 at 2:09 AM
Hello I'm Nikolas but you can call me Nick, I'm fourteen years old and I hate sports!

Page 3 of 3