Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Dec 2007 at 5:50 AM
Help: Choir Stands
I am considering making a music video with the Sims 2, and for this, a choir stand is required.

I am keen to attempt to tackle this project all by myself, but I first have a few queries:
  • Would I be able to achieve the same outcome with another (slightly modified) object, such as stairs?
  • Is a fully-functional choir stand actually achievable, or are there setbacks due to levelling, Sim's interactions with the object in question and the ability to capacitate numerous Sims?

All feedback and responses would be kindly appreciated.

Cheers
Advertisement
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
#2 Old 21st Dec 2007 at 4:55 AM
I'd suggest taking a look at OMSP, especially the stairs one. Using it multiple times in a row might achieve the effect you need.
Test Subject
#3 Old 31st Dec 2007 at 9:30 AM
The Choir difference step up!
Well here is what i would do its not what you will be thinking of but this is my idea:

If you have Pets Expansion this is a must for this option!
First go into build mode and go under Those things that make buildings higher
If dont have pets then this is wont work but if u dont here is a brick and a wooden one you can use i will say make a how big part u need for your choir thing and then if u have pets theres another one of these things this one u can put on top of the lower..what ever its called thing...you can add flooring and wallpaper...i have tried this
it works myself
I dont think this is wat kinda thing your talking about but yeah thats my way!