Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Nov 2017 at 2:49 PM
Default Lost pet after "planning outfit"
So I'm assuming this is due to the fact I had more than 8 Sims in a household, but I went to "plan outfit" for my current Sims and one of the pets disappeared upon returning. At least I think this is the case, as I noticed the pet wasn't in the family after doing this and said pet just gave birth to 3 puppies.

I searched around and there's no trace of this pet anymore in the game, no relationships and I can't summon them with MCCC. Is there any way I can get this pet back?

As previously mentioned, I have MCCC and have the max. Sims in a household set to 25 using this mod and I don't believe I've encountered problems like this in the past when doing the exact same thing with more than 8 Sims in a household.

(I think I saved my game just before going into "plan outfits" before the pet possibly disappeared but I'm unsure how to avoid this issue if I load that save)